Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Antony PremkumarYour feedback matters!
I have a mark on my nose somewhat similar to mark caused by continuous wearing of spectacles, but I do not wear spectacles.
I have a problem of my skin /face .In winter seasons I get problem of my skin .my skin get dry after washing with face wash and white materials appears to be seen in my face but in summer it is ok and my skin tone automatically change when I change my location from one place to another so what is the reason behind it .can you please suggest me any day night cream and sunblock cream and some whitening cream.
I was suffering from deep vein thrombosis last year. Now no blood clouting in veins but still there is so much swelling in effected area.
Sir, blood comes without pain from anus ,I asked several doctors that they were said due to body heat only it comes. Dear sir I am fully afraid with this condition. When I ate biryani or some other oily food then only it started it sir, is it piles or any? Pls suggest me with your valuable words.
Sun burn se mera hand pura black ho gya hai full sleaves ke shirt be phainta hu fir be .or meri neck be black ho gye hai .or for head be black ho gya hai .kya kray iskay leya .bhaut kuch try kiya lekin sahi nhi ho rha hai.
How to get hair back. I have some bald patches. I also have seborrhea dermatitis. How to get back the hair, where the bald is. I'm 21 years old.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.