Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anto Sahayaraj. RYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 20 years old and there are unwanted spots on my face with black in color and the skin is too much oily what to doo?
I am suffering from itching nowadays and these causes red marks on the body what should I do to get rid of this.
I am 55. On my right foot, I can see my skin got few freckles like spots which are not itchy but it looks embarrassing. How can I get rid of them please.
He has a problem in the opening of anus that after every two three days there is sever itching n pain every time n it resist for 4 day and after 2 days this problem again starts so what is the problem n solution.
My moustaches are turning brown. How can I stop that because usually its black colored. I am not married.
I am fifteen ager girl and I want glowing and fair skin. Should I drink Safi? If not what should I do for my skin?
I have a beard since 3 years and few months back my skin under the beard started to itch and kind of pimples started coming. Its very irritating and I get the strong urge to pull the hair around it. I shaved my beard now but I still have those pimples/rash type of thing in some areas. Is there something I can do to first heal those pimples and second, to reduce the sensitivity of my skin. I plan to grow beard again after this is fixed.
Can we drink liquid egg white and yogurt together? Does it have any side effects on our health? (like white patches on skin)
I have a black dark on my face it is just beside of my eyes and it is both side, one side it's happened by the accident but other side I don't know, and it is 2 years old. Can you tell me any good medicine for that, I feel. Very bad with this.
Why Pulipiri come in the body. It comes my underarms. What the reason of pulipiri? Is there any problem for pulipiri come underarms. What is the solution of this?
I have a hair on my face but I want smooth and soft skin so there is a permanent removal of hair on my face. Age 24.
I have white round marks on my neck for last few months and now grown to four in numbers. What should I do?
I am having dark circles around my eyes since last 4 years. They become very dark certain times. And it looks like a deep hole around eye balls. please tell some home remedy or medication tube.
I am 20 year old .my face full oli so I cant so whit my farnds my not going to with her .plzzz share my solution.
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a laser, which is an intense, pulsating beam of light to remove unwanted hair. During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, inhibiting future hair growth. Although laser hair removal slows hair growth, it does not guarantee permanent hair removal. It takes multiple laser hair removal treatments to provide hair-free skin. Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
Even though laser hair removal surgery on the face is largely safe, there are certain very minor side effects that are associated with it that you need to keep in mind before opting for it. The risks involved with laser surgery occur very rarely including a change in skin tone, burns, and blistering. If performed correctly by a trained professional with a lot of experience, laser surgery for hair removal is very safe. You may have slight redness or local swelling on the treatment area of your face that typically resolves within several hours. Limiting your exposure to the sun before and after treatment can minimize the risk of complications.