Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Annamalai PandianYour feedback matters!
I have pimples on my face. Every time I masturbate, pimples start appearing more on my face. Due to pimples now I have spots on my face. please help.
Sir, I have a curved penis, it is being painful and uncomfortable during sex. Please suggest me how can I overcome from it.
My father has some problem with his throat and lever. I think because of too much drinking. Can you please help me out so that he can recover soon?
I have been swearing too much. While sitting idle. After taking bath I sweat too much. Wht would be the reason. Please help me.
What is mean by minimal voltage for criteria. May be normal vAriant. When I take ecg. Is it enlarged heart ?is it reversed.
I'm 48 years male. 4 days ago I was suffering from stomach pain and the pharmacist gave me REAP-DSR AND Digeplex for 10 days. Is this medicine safe for consumption. And Reap DSR is antibiotic or not.
Hi Doctor, My husband age is 39 weight is 66 kg height is 5 feet 4 inches. He is suffering from insomnia for past 1 year and now his bp is in level 170/110 as he is not getting adequate sleep. We took ECG as his bp level is high but it looks normal. Please advice how to cure insomnia and will curing that reduce blood pressure.
I seriously need to shed some weight. Recently I have starting snoring a lot. N get tired very easily. Have become short breathed. N heart pounds like hell even on small workouts.
Constipation usually refers to the troublesome bowel movement. It is normally referred to a condition where you defecate less than normal. Most people usually experience this at some point, yet it is not considered very serious unless it becomes a persistent problem. Instead of immediately turning to some medicine or laxative, (which usually worsens the issue) attempt some basic home solutions to get rid of your inconvenience, and prevent it from returning. Some of the most effective home remedies to get relief from constipation are:
- Oil: Start your day by taking 1 tablespoon of olive oil. It works best when you have an empty stomach, so have it before you eat anything else. In case that you forget, wait until later when you have not eaten for some time. You can blend it with a bit of lemon juice.
- Lemon juice: The citrus extract in lemon juice acts as a stimulant for your digestive system and can flush out toxins and undigested material that may have developed along the walls of the intestine. Avoid blending the juice with water, as this may dilute the effect of the former.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is a natural solution for the digestive system. One or two cups are fine, however, ensure you do not try too hard. Consuming a lot can have the reverse impact. Coffee is a diuretic and makes you urinate more frequently and as often as possible. Yet, it can have a negative impact too. In case that you drink it in excess, it can bring about blockage by dehydrating the body and drawing out water that would otherwise soften your stool for easy passage.
- Fiber: Natural foods have a tendency to contain a huge amount of fiber. To put it plainly, fiber is a material that cannot be processed and it acts like a sponge. It draws water from its environment, making it swell, which makes the stool soft and adds bulk and mass to it, which helps it pass normally.
- Aloe Vera: It is best to use aloe vera gel straight from the plant itself. The gel straight from the plant is more concentrated than processed aloe juice so do not use more than 2 tablespoons. In case that you do not have an aloe plant, then drinking aloe juice can accomplish similar results.
- Baking soda: Baking soda lies at the heart of home cures. It is so flexible, and it practically does its work 95% of the time, as per many medical studies. It works well for constipation (and abdominal pain as a rule) since it is a bicarbonate. It will urge air to leave you somehow and calm pain from the pressure. It additionally re-alkalizes the stomach, killing the acid to some degree and helping waste pass through your gut. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.