Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjana
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnjanaYour feedback matters!
I am 65 yrs male. I am diabetic since 10 years. My HbA1c is 6.4. I am an asthmatic too. I am on Exermet 850 twice daily, Zomelis 50mg Twice daily, Mymi D Twice and Alafin. I am having severe pain in fore legs and feet during nights. Can I have remedy for the pain?
I have problem of uric acid that is 6.4.What can I do? Please help .what is the recovery time. I have pain in the neck shoulder.
Freshly my younger sister came to know she has thyroid and it's very high. Please, tell me What to eat and what not to eat when the thyroid is very high and controlling it.
I am diabetes patient and sugar level is 110 and 190, empty stomach and after two hours, it's under control, even though my body decrease and weights also, so give me advice My age is 64.
HELLO Dr. I am 25 year old unmarried girl mera problem ye h k mujhe p.cos problem 2009 s mera m n Dr. S suggest s tab s kafi tablet khai h gyliciphag hyponid farface syocare srup jaise kafi kuch m n 2015 m jab thyroid test karwaya 25 aaya mera TSH AB THODA KAM HO K 8.45 a gaya h but Dr. mein m peroid s nahi ho paa rahe m n koi b peroid ki tablet khane b band kar re m n last period k liye diene b khai the aur mera (FSH) 5.3 aur (LH) 19.33 aaya h aur prolectin b ab normal h Dr. Ab m kya karun jis s mera period thik ho please help me.
My wife diagnosed for thyroid, and it showing as 5.2, doctor prescribed thyronorm tablets. But how to control it naturally to avoid side effects. What happens if it is not in control.
I am a diabetic patients and 19 years old when started taking medicine for diabetes my urine colour change from white to yellowish is it okay or should I do something for it.
Not everyone can conceive a baby easily. The inability to conceive a baby despite having intercourse during the fertile window in a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year is termed as infertility. Infertility does not affect only the physical health of a woman, but also her mental and emotional well-being as well as the couple’s social health.
In some cases, infertility can be treated with Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, a couple needs to be both physically and mentally strong and healthy. Ayurveda believes that a lack of nutrition in the shukra dhatu or the person’s reproductive tissue is the cause of infertility. This can be triggered by indigestion, anxiety, depression, insomnia and the presence of toxins in the body. Some of the ways Ayurveda can be used to treat infertility are as follows:
- Eat cool foods: Spicy food can affect the quality of shukra dhatu and lower the quality and quantity of both sperm and ovum. This is because shukra dhatu requires a cool environment to promote fertility. Hence, eat food that is easy to digest and which has a cooling effect on the body. Men can benefit from foods like asparagus, dates and almonds, while foods like quinoa and pineapples can help a woman conceive easily.
- Shirodhara therapy: Shirodhara involves the movement of liquid over the forehead in a rhythmic manner at specific points. This stimulates the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands and aids in the secretion of hormones including follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). When it comes to women, FSH stimulates the ovarian follicles into releasing an egg without which it would be impossible to conceive a child.
- Fight stress: One of the effects of stress is reduced libido. Prolonged exposure to stress is often a major factor that contributes to infertility. When it comes to women, stress makes a woman ovulate less regularly. In men, stress can affect the sperm production and affect testosterone levels. To fight stress, try deep breathing exercises like alom vilom or keep a little time aside each morning for a walk or light exercise.
- Lodhra: This herb is very beneficial in treating women with infertility. It stimulates FSH and luteinising hormones (LH) and lowers the risk of a miscarriage. It also increases chances of conception. Lodhra should be taken twice a day along with honey and milk.
- Lifestyle changes: Ayurveda is not only about herbal medicines but also following the right lifestyle. Bad habits like smoking, drug usage and alcohol not only affect a person’s overall health but also interfere with fertility. Hence, when trying to conceive a child, quit these bad habits and try following a healthier lifestyle that involves following a routine, eating right and exercising regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!