Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Anitha Paramasivan


General Physician, Chennai

Dr. Anitha Paramasivan MBBS General Physician, Chennai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Anitha Paramasivan
Dr. Anitha Paramasivan is one of the best General Physicians in Tambaram West, Chennai. She is a MBBS . You can consult Dr. Anitha Paramasivan at Dr Anitha paramasivan's Clinic in Tambaram West, Chennai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Anitha Paramasivan on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Anitha Paramasivan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My son is type 1 diabeties and is taking insulin regularly, in there any alternative way of taking insulin other then injection, is there anychance to come out of this deficiency. Please let me know if it's available.

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hi, juvenile-onset diabetes has become commonplace recently owing to our lifestyles. Expose your daughter to different fruits and vegetables, enroll her into some form of physical activity class which she would enjoy and educate her about junk food and help her make better choices with the same. I would be thrilled to help her out too via one of our programs.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend asked me a question he done unsafe sex with her gf after completion of period time then she is saying some fluid is releasing from vagina is that is the symptoms for pregnancy?

MBBS, PG Diploma (HIV Medicines)
HIV Specialist, Surat
This may be sign of pregnancy. But unprotected sex is associated risk of HIV and other 29 Sexually transmitted infection so come on private chat to discuss in detail online.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can a chronic anxiety damage immune system? If it is suppressed what will happen to human health?

MBBS, PG Diploma In Emergency Trauma Care, Fellowship in Diabetes
General Physician, Delhi
Yes it can as cortisol and other hormones get elevated. With decreased immune system , more diseases . Have a balanced diet . Also will suggest the following for improving your immunity. 1. Stay away from Dust and Pollution. 2. Increase your immunity, eat plenty of Fruits and vegetables. 3. Kee Hydrated. Drink plenty of water and soups. 4. Exercise - Make it a habit to exercise or run for 45 minutes daily. This will improve your immunity. 5. Green Tea - Drink green Tea and coffee , They contain flavnoids and will.improve your immunity. 6. Multivitamin - A good multivitamin of Antioxidants will also help you avoid cold and allergies . 7. Avoid eating outside food .  8. Handful of nuts like walnuts and almonds will improve your immunity to fight of the cold and allergies. 9. Maintain Healthy weight. 10. Yoga may also help in improving once immunity and inner strength.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got married recently and about my wife she tells that she has a friend who is elder than her and she is a widow and my wife wants her to be with us always she always thinks of her and she is not co operative in sex she says she has less interest I am getting doubt on her I am not able to concentrate on my work pleas help me out should I give divorce her to her.

PG Diploma in Clinical Research, Diploma in Acupuncture, MBBS, College Of Physicians & Surgeons
General Physician, Mumbai
Honesstly difficult to opine on this issue. Consult, psychologist councellar if it helps you. All the best. May god help you. Be bold and positive.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can any body tell me a cheap vitamin D tablet or capsule or powder, that is effective too.

MD - General Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Jaipur
Vit d3 is available in strength of 60000 iu can be kacker once a week for 6 weeks in case you are deficient in level. The usual cost is around 25 rs for sachet or tablet.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from stomach pain last 3days and also feeling tired. Recently I cannot adjust with this pain and burning sensation from stomach. What can I do? What is matter of this pain? In other thing this is not due to periods.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Fennel seeds can give you relief from other indigestion symptoms like gas and bloating, too. •Add one teaspoon of crushed fennel seeds to a cup of hot water and let it steep for eight to 10 minutes. Remove from heat, allow it to cool and strain it. Add a little honey and drink it slowly. Also take Colocynth 30 - one dose for pain when required. Consult me for homeopathic treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 44 years old was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in march 2014 and I took care of everything to where when I checked it twice daily it would come out to be between 85-90. Is there any solution for my case, please suggest.

MBBS, MD Obs & Gynae, FNB Reproductive Medicine
Gynaecologist, Jalandhar
85-90 is not diabetes. u can continue with the general measues that u are taking. keep checking weekly once fasting levels. if fasting is more than 126 then u need treatment.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am unable to sit for more than half an hour as I am having pain under my left lower ribs. Dr. Told me to take some checkups and tests and I did. The report said I am having some swelling in my digestive system. And urinary infection. What should I do in general so that I may be cured fast. As Dr. Has given medicine only for urinary unfection as I checked the medicines on internet

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear , for uti take antibiotic for at least 15 and check urine for pus cells which should be less than 5. However if you get recurrence then go for full urology work up to find the underlying cause of infection. Start drinking lots of water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have Polycystic Kidney Disease (it is genetic). My creatinine level is normal so far. Please let me know medication for the same.

Homeopath, Raebareli
I suggest you do kidney function test (whole) at least once in 6 months. Measure your blood pressure once in 2 weeks also make a note of your water input and urine output. Also a usg whole abdomen and x-ray kub needs to be done. Please take can nothris 30 - once daily you need proper homeopathic treatment for some good time for your ailment continue treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir, I am suffering from my hair loss problem, personally I believe the reason for hair loss is due to masturbation (may be testosterone related). Please guide me on these issue.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Aurangabad
Hair fall is due to many reasons now a day it is common due to stress and busy life check your haemoglobin level take proper diet (dal vegetables sprouts fruits) and do exercise minimum 15 min if possibles do yoga for 10 min increase water intake minimum 3 to 4 litres per day also take homoeo medicines acid phos 30 (30 no glouble) 2 tds x 1 month and reply also comb your hair gently and 2/3 time per day wash with homoeopathic shampoo twice a week
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My uric acid is high as I have joint pain I consulted Doctor and gone through blood check up and found this problem daily I eat non veg.

Occupational Therapy (OT)
Occupational Therapist, Jaipur
Dear Mr. lybrate-user, Avoid any kind protein if not able then start decreasing intake. Any non veg is rich in protein.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Doctor my wife aged 57 is suffering g from Vitamin D deficiency and the level in blood is 30 units only and she is suffering from muscle pain knee pain and joint stiffness and finds difficult to climb stairs. All other tests were conducted and no other problem. What is the treatment to be taken?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
I would like to examine & investigate your wife in detail. Rule out Hypertension, Diabetes or any other metabolic disorder. Any way it may be tried, --. Nac Plus (Aristo) [Diclofinac 50 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. (You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.)--. Fomentation with warm water. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. .Do mild exercises for Back. Knee & Legs Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. (Contact your family doctor, if needed). For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction. Kindly rate the answer.Wish you a quick recovery & good health.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is meningitis? What are the symptom's of it? What is preventive measure to control it?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Meningitis is a disease caused by the inflammation of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. Meningitis may develop in response to a number of causes, usually bacteria or viruses, but meningitis can also be caused by physical injury, cancer or certain drugs. The severity of illness and the treatment for meningitis differ depending on the cause. Thus, it is important to know the specific cause of meningitis.Early symptoms can include: Fever, headache, vomiting, muscle pain and fever with cold hands and feet. Someone with meningitis or septicaemia can get a lot worse very quickly. Keep checking them.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.

General Physician, Gurgaon
tell me, do you have nausea/vomiting also? episode of altered consciousness? You need Thorough Physical examination, Consult Physcian
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 44 years old male. I have not satisfied with my sex performance . Weekly I have 4 to 5 days sex with my wife. But every time I couldn't sex more than 3 to 4 minutes. Please help me.

Premature ejaculation is very common and is usually not associated with any disease but may be due to anxiety, sometimes however there may be problem with prostate gland and thyroid hormone. Most often it is a chronic problem and you have to take medicines off and on. Also there are exercises to control it. You can learn to control pe by doing this exercise- pull your muscles that you pull at the end of urination for few seconds then release repeat this several times daily. Another is stop-start technique: when you feel that you are going to ejaculate stop the sexual stimulation and divert your mind, the penis will relax, after sometime start the stimulation again and repeat the procedure. Over few months you will gradually increase your ejaculation time.
125 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I took sildenafil tab twice and after that I'm affected by skin ulcer, what should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
Its a side effect of sildenafil and we have to keep the ulcer dry and clean it with normal saline and oral medication to be given after examination
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cold from 8 days I took cold act tables but no result what should I do fr this please help me.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take sinarest one tab 2 times daily for 3 days. honitus 2 tsf 2 times daily for 5 days. take steam, do gargle , it will be ok.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My 11 year old child suffering from stammering, since last 7 years. He can talk clearly with his friends but he is not wconfident when he meets a stranger. He hesitates in doing more conversation any one. What can we do?

Master of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (M.A.S.L.P.), Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (B.A.S.L.P)
Speech Therapist, Chennai
Contact a speech-language pathologist nearby your place.They can help you after assessing your child.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Why do the doctors advice to put strips of wet clothes on the four head of the person having temperature.

General Physician, Malappuram
It doesn't cure the fever. That part is mediated by your brain. It does help though! water, though, is a pretty incredible molecule. The reason that you sweat is that water is able to absorb an incredibly large amount of heat energy, and the act of the sweat evaporating literally removes heat from the body. The theory with placing a cool, wet cloth on the forehead not only makes the febrile person more comfortable, but it helps absorb the heat produced by the body as the water evaporates. This is why the best treatment for heat exhaustion is to place the patient in front of a fan and misting them with water; this action mimics the body's natural sweat response and helps to bring their body temperature back down to a more acceptable level.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed