Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AnithaYour feedback matters!
I have two daughters and want a son now, but am unwilling to adopt sex determination or abortion. Please advise.
The national infertility association in us stated that almost 30 percent or nearly one-third of infertility cases are due to weight extremes. I. E. Women is excessively overweight or underweight. It says even a five percent reduction in weight can improve chances of having a baby
In other words there is a definite correlation between nutrition and fertility
I am 39 week pregnant I want to know can a saffron milk is safe for me this days n I want to know natural remedies for induce labour.
What tests can be done to be 200% sure about a person being pregnant or not n when those tests should be done?
Hi doctor I have pcod last 8 months over so taking ayurvedic medicines now 2 months over this month periods came regular weight also reduced 6 kg with 2 months so how much months want for now conceive I have 1 baby now she is 2 years 8 months now trying for 2nd baby height 5.3 and weight 62 kg.
I am just 16 and me partner too.We tried couple of times but failed to penetrate.Last time it was partially inserted and she started bleeding. Its very discouraging.
Normally my period cycle is 35-40 day - my question is this k aisa hone se koi prob to ni agr prob hai to suggest me what should I do Since last few months blood flow is going reduce & last month my period was only for a day & blood flow was get done very less Pls suggest me the reason.
She asked about female reproductive organs that she had problem of excess water fall that caused her tiredness. So what's the cause of it and cure? I asked her not leave water intake after intercourses or water fall as it causes huge loss of energy.help me on this
I am pregnant last 2 month 15 days. My vomiting is very problematic to me. Zofer md4 medicine I take. But but morning sickness and after milk I vomit. please help wht I do.
I am 22 years old female having problem of irregular MC. Can this be a big problem in getting pregnant? Can M2 Tone help?
To keep our body functioning, we need different types of nutrients from our diet. These nutrients are mainly classified into two types: 1. Macro nutrients 2. Micronutrients
Macronutrients are the nutrients which are required in large amounts and micro nutrients are required in smaller quantities.
1. Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are the main source of energy in our body. Starch, fructose, glucose etc are examples of different carbohydrates. The sources of carbohydrates are grains, bread, fruits, and starchy vegetables.
2. Proteins: Proteins, also known as body building blocks, are essential for repair and maintenance different tissues like bones and muscles. Pulses, meat and eggs are the sources of proteins.
3. Fats: Fats are of two types, saturated and unsaturated. Saturated fats are synthesized in our body thus we need not to obtain it from external sources. Excess intake of saturated fats result in many health problems like high BP, high cholesterol, heart problems, obesity etc. Unsaturated fats, also called essential fats, are not produced in body and thus have to be included in our diet. Unsaturated fats are available in plant sources and some types of fishes.
4. Water: Our body is about 70% of water. We need water for different functions like metabolism, transportation etc.
1. Vitamins: Vitamins are vital amino acids. They are of two types: Fat soluble and water soluble. Fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) can be stored in the body with the fat reserves. Water soluble vitamins (B complex and C) are lost easily with the body fluids and must be replenished on regular basis.
2. Minerals: They are the essential chemicals required in very small quantities for very vital body functions. They assist in our body’s metabolic system. Calcium, potassium, iron, zinc etc are the examples of minerals which can be obtained from different food and supplements.
3. Fibers: Fibers are indigestible nutrients present in mainly plant based food. Fiber rich diet prevents constipation and improves bowel movements. It also helps in reducing bad cholesterol and diabetes.
Fruits and vegetables are sources of micronutrients.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.