Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnithaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am 25 years married girl meri shadi 9 feb 2015 ko hui thi. Shadi se pahle mera mensuration cycle thik tha but now every month 10, 15 days badh jate h and jb mc aata h to bahot pain k sath hota h. Apne family Dr. Se consult kiya. She tells that I have swelling in inner parts and pregnancy b conceive ni ho rhi h. Please Dr. Help me l want a baby soon. What should I do?
Whenever I have sex with my wife using condom she looses the wetness and it becomes very hard to have proper and enjoyable intercourse. We don't want condom to be used but afraid of unwanted pregnancy. What are the options of having safe sex without condom.
Can any body suggest what types of fruit my wife can eat as she blessed by a baby girl 11 days before by seizer because many people told me that after seizer fruit not allowed to my wife but she feel very weakness please suggest me suitable fruits for my wife?
I suffer from severe abdominal pain along with heavy bleeding during my menstruation every month. I have polycystic operated.
My wife 10 weeks pregnant Roj daily subah anaar ka juice or dry fruits than khana And than sham k time again apple and banana and than night me khana or fir milk Kuch is tarah routine he diet ka Roj daily apple or banana khane se baby agar healthy hua to normal delivery me problem to nahi ayegi To yeh sab chije khana chahiye ya nahi.
Hello I am unmarried but I want to marry with my friend who is widow (husband died 2 years ago) having two cute girls and we plan to get married she is medically fit Please give me information about is there any chance of std's or hiv in our relationship or sexual life because of her earlier life.
I am 3rd week pregnancy. I am going to urine 10to 12 times a day. Is it good or bad. N which side I should sleep. What should I take for healthy baby.
My sister had went fr a party, now her dates has been postponing, as a brother I can't say this to my parents and even friends. She is always crying. Dono which doctor to consult. Please consider and help me. If any tablets pls suggest.
I am having problem to make pregnant to my wife. Coz of low sperm count. That is only 04. What should I do. I want a baby as soon as possible. Is there any other way to make it possible. And what is test tube baby.
Delay in regular menstrual cycle. Have observed that this only happens all those months when me and my boyfriend have sex. Is there any problem on this.
Hello My last date of period is 20 th of may &today 13th of june I did my pregnancy test today by using prega news kit my result is negative.-(Is there is chance I am still pregnant because my last period day is 20 that means I did check my result 6 days before my date of period.
They are husband wife, they want a Baby, so, my friend didn't know that when he put the spam into his wife, after periods or Before periods? Please help them.
I am worried about my partner's sexual satisfaction. We are having sex from past one two months and both of us for first time. He says he never feels my vagina sucking his dick and its not much pleasure. How Shld I hlp it? Is my vaginal hole big? please help I really want to keep him happy.
I don't last very long during sexual intercourse. How do I improve my staying power?
Saving yourself (and your pride) from the great unexpected flood is not as hard. Yes, premature ejaculation can be embarrassing, especially as your partner tries to soothe your punctured male ego" never mind, it was still good, honey" how can you're explain to her that it could have been stress, anxieties caused by high expectations, or even just over stimulation? or that an astonishing one-third of men under the age of 25 are prone to pe?
Firing too soon is very common, and doesn't mean there is anything'wrong' with your (most women usually need twice as long to climax anyway). Assuming conditions are relaxed, you're comfortable with your lover and not sublimating personal problems, it's just a question of learning to get it right. Because you can master techniques until you have multiple, ejaculation-free orgasms, which also enhances your levels of sexual energy.
A simple method is the stop-start one, which helps build an awareness of gauging the sensations leading to release. As the pirelli ad goes what's power without control? simply put, your partner stimulates your genitals, and stops as you feel orgasm, approach. As you defuse, the stimulation is restarted, and so on. Another is the pause- squeeze technique. Withdraw as your climax builds, and have your partner (on top) firmly squeeze your organ for a few seconds with thumb and forefinger, where the glans meets the shaft. This gradually leads to ejaculatory control.
Relax your body as ejaculation nears, starting with an erotic massage. Breathe deeply, in rhythm together. Pressure on the perineum (about midway) also works. Move your sexual energy away from your genitals. Be vocally expressive, and let your hands foam your partner's body. Switch positions and experiment with which makes you last longer. Out of bed, exercise your pubococcygeal (pc) muscles, the ones that control urine flow, with alternate contractions and relaxations. You can do this anywhere, be it while driving a car or watching tv.
Finally, remember it's all in the head. The one with ears! communicate your feelings. Sometimes women actually don't want the guy to be banging on on, to prove his'manhood. And if you think of sex as a task, half the battle is already lost. Express yurt love, be vulnerable and abandon yourself to it, and the rest will follow.
My LMP was 1 st may 2016 and till date I have not got my periods I had done a pregnancy test at home on 8 th June which was negative. I also do breastfeeding to my second child. Could there b any other issues or any chances of pregnancy. I please help.
Thyroid disease is a condition that affects the thyroid gland, a small, wing shaped gland that secretes the thyroid hormone. The thyroid is controlled by the pituitary gland and its proper functioning. These thyroid hormones are responsible for the metabolism of the body and a slight tweak in the levels can also lead to the onset of thyroid diseases like hyperthyroidism (excessive production of the thyroid hormone) or hypothyroidism (inadequate production of the thyroid hormone), as well as other conditions. The thyroid hormone has a crucial role to play as far as pregnancy is concerned. Let us find out how.
- Estrogen and hCG: There are two distinct hormones that are related to pregnancy, the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and estrogen. These hormones can cause an increase in the thyroid hormone levels that are contained in one's blood. The hCG is usually created by the placenta and is quite similar to the TSH or thyroid hormone. The hCG is known to mildly stimulate the thyroid gland, which causes greater production of the thyroid hormone. Also, once the estrogen in the body increases, it can lead to higher levels of globulin, which is a thyroid binding substance. This is a protein that takes the thyroid hormone to the blood and is also known as thyroxine binding globulin. When these hormones change on a less than normal basis, it can lead to difficulties in the thyroid reading during pregnancy.
- Nervous System: The thyroid gland is known to be especially important for the development of the baby's brain and nervous system. In fact, the thyroid hormone supplied by the mother in the first trimester will have a direct bearing on the development and growth of the foetus. This thyroid hormone travels through the mother's placenta. Once the first trimester has been completed, the baby will start to produce its own thyroid hormone.
- Enlarged Thyroid during Pregnancy: While the thyroid does enlarge slightly during one's pregnancy, it cannot really be detected merely with a physical examination. While a noticeable enlarged thyroid may point at the advent of thyroid disease, it will need to be properly evaluated as these problems are difficult to diagnose during pregnancy. This is due to the high levels of thyroid in the bloodstream during pregnancy, as well as an increase in fatigue and the other symptoms that are most commonly associated with thyroid disease.
- Hyperthyroidism in Pregnancy: This condition during pregnancy can cause congestive heart failure as well as the risk of preeclampsia, which can cause the rise of blood pressure during pregnancy.
- Hypothyroidism in Pregnancy: This can cause anaemia due to a low count of red blood cells which prevents proper oxygen supply for the baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.