Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anish & JijeeshYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr, I am 68 years old male. My blood examination on 01 Aug shows HDL-35 and LDL -55. BSF-112 and BPP-138. I am daily walk 4 km and do pranayam and select Yoga for back ache. What should be my diet to improve my HDL. Thanks.
Sir. I am very much suffering from digestive prob. And its getting bigger day by day. So what should I do now?
I have sleeping problem & have a tensioned work. Even after taken a sleeping dose of 10 mg volume tablets unable to sleep properly. My doctor Suggested to go to psychologists. Can you help me in this regard?
I am 23 years old boy and I have stomach fat and very big hip but my rest body is slim. How to reduce fat from these sides asap.
I am 22 yrs old. I have some problem in throat. After every 15 days there is irritation in throat and feels like infection. please suggests me how to get rid of this problem.
Hello doctor This is Nilofer here I have problems in my mouth I am suffering from lichen planus in My mouth and Solaris past 2 year I am suffering from this but it's not getting over I have consult a skin doctor and many other doctors can you please help me put.
I am diabetic my sugar is around 250 to 300 pp fasting 190 recently iam taking gemer m2 but after taking this tablet I did not feel well I feel very weak from inside please tel me should I continue its use or recommend me another tablet.
I m 24 yr old boy. I was travelling 30 km per then I was getting the backpain. But I was not travelling then also I m having the same problem. What can I do?
I am 68 years old. Have systolic hypertension since last one year. Taking medicines. Presently since last two months my legs are swelling in afternoon. My Sr. Creatinine tested in thyrocare & assessed 1.4. Cholesterol is in marginal level, Sr. Urea is within normal limit. Urine test is normal. Sonogram detects fatty lever Gr. I Is there any kidney problem?
Her total cholesterol level is normal but triglyceride level is 405. What should I do to control it. Please brief me in detail.
I am getting severe backache and my both the legs are aching since last one week and painkillers are not of much use.
How to get a muscular body without using any steroids or protein shakes or synthol. Any natural supplement to have a big and appealing body. And what are the main source of creating in vegetables? Please help me.
Vulvovaginal candidiasis refers to the infection of the vagina, accompanied by itching in the vulva. It is caused by a particular strand of yeast known as candida albicans. There are several reasons, which contribute to the onset of vulvovaginal candidiasis, some of them are:
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is a time when the body of a woman undergoes a plethora of changes. With the upsurge of certain hormones, this is also the most potent time when they tend to suffer from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Higher dose of estrogen: Estrogen is responsible for maturing the vagina as well as provides glycogen which facilitates the growth of candida albicans. Subsequently, older and younger women, who are less prone to estrogen disorder, suffer the least from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Uncontrolled diabetes: Those women who suffer from uncontrolled diabetes for a long period of time are more susceptible to vulvovaginal candidiasis. Although the accurate reason is yet to be known, according to research, the presence of excessive glucose in the blood triggers the production of yeast in the vulva and the vagina.
- Weak immune system: A strong immune system is a boon, which only few people enjoy. Consequently, the very reverse, a weak immune system is extremely fatal, one that invites several complications; vulvovaginal candidiasis being one of them.
- Stress: Excessive stress and exhaustion may also be considered as a probable reason that causes imbalance in your system.
- Hormone replacement therapy: Estrogen is commonly held as a possible culprit that causes vulvovaginal candidiasis. Therefore in those hormonal replacement therapies, where estrogen is artificially administered into the body significantly increases the risk of an impending vulvovaginal candidiasis.
In spite of its frequent occurrences, it is possible to treat this infection. Some of the ways by which it can be done are:
- Anti-fungal cream: Those creams, which negate the growth of fungus are, for obvious reasons considered as the most preferred choice to combat vulvovaginal candidiasis. There are plenty of anti-fungal creams available in the market, which can be misleading, therefore you must choose wisely.
- Diflucan: This medication works wonders in treating vulvovaginal candidiasis. This must be orally administered under the doctor's supervision to enjoy the results.