Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anish & JijeeshYour feedback matters!
My Son is 4 years 11 months old and he keeps falling sick very frequently. Right now he is suffering from a throat infection and getting temperature occasionally. Please suggest to boost his immune system and also the treatment for his current situation.
I have a boil type on the outer ring of my right nipple and is very painful please suggest the reason and treatment for relieving pain and its been 2days. I have been applying Valbet but it has not decreased the pain.
Im 27 yrs old n hav two kids but my weight is only41 kgs since 10-12yrs I want to gain 10kgs more I almost eat every thing
Things to Consider while Choosing Soaps
To keep your skin clean & healthy, cleaning is the most important step to be taken; cleansing removes dirt, sweat, sebum, microorganisms, dead cells and cosmetics too from your skin surface. For the skin to look healthy and glowing, its uppermost layer (called stratum corneum )should contain more than 10 % of the total water content of the body. But due to several reasons the water content will be reduced from this layer. And we already know that Soaps and cleansers are the most used essentials for skin hygiene. But while choosing one, have you ever thought if it provides you the benefits that it’s actually supposed to?
There are three factors to be considered in soaps; the pH content, tallow content and the irritable score of the soap.
Most of soaps are alkaline in nature; however, lesser the alkalinity , milder the soap . Normal pH of the skin is 4.5 to 5.5. This acidic pH changes to alkaline due to application of soap if their ph is above 7.Many a times to make the soaps neutral, certain emulsifiers are added, which cleanse and do little damage to the skin. Deodorant or anti-microbicidal bars have added anti-bacterial agent to eradicate bacteria. These soaps have a pH range of 9 to 10 and may cause skin irritation. Soaps with a moisturizing base contains agents like lanolin or glycerine. Their pH range is five to seven, thus they are non-irritant and good for dry skin. Soap free soaps have synthetic detergent as their base and are preferred for sensitive skin. An important point is that no soap is safe for the skin throughout one’s life. As one keeps growing older, the skin also changes its texture. Hence you must also keep changing the soap used to keep pace with the changing nature of the skin.
Lipid free cleansers or face washes contain water, glycerine and acetyl alcohol and do not contain any fat. They clean without soap formation and leave a thin moisturizing film. They are good for sensitive and photo aged skin. Cleansing creams are oil-based products, which remove grease and cosmetics from your outer skin by dissolving it in more oil; preferably good for dry skin. Cleansing lotions are water-based products that are good for normal and dry skin. Since it’s water based, it can be easily rinsed with water and is commonly sold as pore cleanser. Abrasive scrubs aid in removing dead cells and control excess sebum secretion. They are mechanical exfoliates made of granules in form of aluminium oxide, ground fruit pits etc.
I am giving pasteurized milk to my 11 month old boy .will it affects his stomach? HIS stomach is like balloon from 1 week, from when I started pasteurized milk. Today ni8 I gave colic aid drops? Is it correct.
Hey I am suffering from bipolar mania doctor can you advice me natural remedies for treating mania peeks are very violent and lows are very depressing . Please advice urgent.
Hello doctor, I am naveen, 21 years old male, I have an problem of I am very weak means less weight like 50 Kgs ,now my question is how to increase my weight in less time pls give answer briefly. Thanking you.
Hi DOctor, I do not have stomach pain. But very frequently I get this prob of temporary diahrea. It has something to do with digestion I guess.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.