Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anish & JijeeshYour feedback matters!
Hello, I'm 22 years old had sex with my boyfriend on Dec since my date of periods is 17 th I haven't got my periods nearly 1.5 months over I even tried pregnancy test but 2 times also got a negative results I took meprate tablets for 5 days along with that I'm taking iron tablets also and haven't got my periods I'm very scared that I am pregnant Can I take hemoglobin test is there any chance of knowing that we r pregnant pls suggest I'm very scared of this as my mom vl take to hospital But I have symptoms of back pain stomach pain flowing of white liquid.please advice
Hi I m 24 year male and frm 1.5 month I m gain 4 kg as I m working as a cashier were I have continuous sit 12 to 14 hours previous I m 62 kg now I m 66.2 kg my height is 5.10 ft.
I was using minoxidil 5. 0%, noskurf lotion, ketoconazole 2% scalp solution and triflow conditioner. Now I have stopped. aNd I am using ayurvedic medicinee i. E. Hairoyal capsule, shudhvi and prakruti hair oil. Now my hairfall is double the rate. What shall I do?
Is there any permanent cure of cervical if yes how long does it take for permanent cure? Please advise.
When I do a work at the sort period of time I feel tired and I am unable to do a work further so how I will overcome this please sir.
I am 18 years old male, my teeth are not in same order my front upper teeth came in outer direction, I have consulted the doctor nearby ,he said that he will remove upper and lower two two jaws and put the braces as their is no space in between ,is their any other way to level the order of teeth?
I have one type of skin problem which is not get cured I have no pain or any other issue about it but my skin look like skin of snake this skin problem appear more in winter season and become less in summer what I should do please refer some medicine I tried homeopathy medicine.
Thanks to cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to alter your facial features any way you want. For some it's a way to reverse signs of aging while for others it may be to restructure a part of their face that they are not comfortable with. Whatever be your reason, here are ten tips to ensure safer facial cosmetic surgery.
- Have the right motivation: Cosmetic surgery will change the way you look, not your lifestyle. Do not undergo such a surgery if you think it will give you a new lifestyle.
- Have realistic expectations: Going under a plastic surgeon's knife can alter your facial feature, but only up to a limit. You may want your nose to look like that of your favourite actress, but the end result of the surgery will depend on the bone and cartilage structure of your nose. Having unrealistic expectations can take away from the satisfaction of plastic surgery.
- Find a surgeon who shares your aesthetic sense: If you and your surgeon do not share the same ideas on what looks good, you may end up with a result you are not satisfied with. Before deciding on a doctor, take a look at photographs of their earlier clients.
- Be wary of promotions that offer to pay for your surgery: Cosmetic surgery is expensive, but do not try and save money by choosing to work with inexperienced doctors.
- Meet the entire surgical team: Along with the doctor it is also important to meet the other members of the surgical team. Also, take a look at the facilities offered and the type of surgical atmosphere available.
- Have a clear written plan for the surgery and possible follow up procedures: Cosmetic surgeries often require multiple procedures. Ask your doctor for a clear plan with all the costs involved.
- Ensure that you have an aftercare plan: On the off chance that something does not go according to plan, ensure that you know what is to be done and insist on an aftercare treatment from your doctor.
- Have a strong support system in place: It will take a few months for the effects of your surgery to be visible. Until then, your face may appear swollen and bruised. Get support from your friends and family as this may keep you indoors for awhile.
- Be aware of the risks: Like any other surgery, this one too has risks associated with it. Ensure that you are aware of these risks so that you can make an informed decision.
- Don't rush your decision: Lastly, take your time deciding on the exact procedure you want. Remember that the effects of cosmetic surgery are permanent.
Hey Dr. I want to gain weight. Is there any problem if I started running. My weight starts to lose or gaining?
I have problem with my teeth. Many time bleeding from my teeth special in morning. What can I do? Please help me.
I am 18 years old I am a student and usually I sit 7 to 8 hours in a day and I am suffering from back pain. I tried few exercises but can not affected on me. Suggest me some exercises or remedy for my back pain.
Hi I am 23 year male having pimple marks and cuts and open pores left by acne on the face. Please help me what should I do? everybody hates and jealous of me. Nobody likes me to see even.
Dear sir, I am only 17 year old but I am suffer from white hair. From last 1 year my black hair turns continuously white. Please give me the best suggestion n treatment.
To keep your teeth free from dental decay just minimize sugar intake between meals.
Take sweets in meals only along with fibrous food. As fibers work best to clean teeth and make them free from dental decay. Sugar works as a medium (plaque) for germs growth. To keep teeth healthy get rid of that plaque.