Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Vaidya
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Anil VaidyaYour feedback matters!
I have a very itchy rash around my torso. Some some spots are small others larger. None of it is raised and it does look like the skin is peeling away. It is like a soft red not a bright red.
Hi I am 24 years old male and I am facing from oily skin from last 4 5 years I tried too much things but does not solve my problem please guide me best suggestions.
How can be maintain face glowing. My face skin is hard .Actual I am site engineer in site so many dust problem .so how can be maintain.
Hello Dr. my problem is that my skin color is wheatish but from some days my color is getting darker day by day even I am mostly spend my time at home m using patanjali aloe Vera gel at night and kozicare soap twice a day for bath for glow but nothing works m so stressed what to do now pls help and suggest. Thanks and regards.
I have a cyst in my right breast. Is that any serious issue? Can you suggest a medicine for removing that cyst ?
I have Fissure in ano, I do not have - BP or Diabetics and no other ailments, except - fissure in ano. I am 62 year old, without any liabilities no wife nor children. I am under No Work - No Pay system. I could not offer for surgeries. Any diets I can strictly follow. Please suggest diets.
I am 23 years old , due to my black complexion I feel very inferior , though I have enough knowledge to work in mnc am unable to get job. What should I do?
Bariatric surgery is a procedure that involves modifications to the digestive system so that the food intake can be restricted or the nutrients absorbed by the body is reduced. This surgery is recommended when exercise and diet may not cause the desired results with weight loss. Bariatric surgeries is a group of surgeries that are procedure to reduce weight in the body.
The various types of surgeries that come under this category are
- Gastric bypass: The most common bariatric surgery, gastric bypass is a procedure used to reduce the size of the stomach pouch in the body. Once the size is reduced, it leads to reduced consumption of calories. This procedure also causes alterations in the behavior of the gut hormones resulting in appetite reduction.
- Adjustable Gastric band: This procedure involves placing an inflatable band around the upper stomach to make a small stomach area above the band. This causes one to feel full just after eating a small amount of food.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: In this procedure, almost 80% of the stomach area is removed surgically, resulting in a small stomach pouch being left. It reduces the stomach size which cause an overall reduction in the amount of calories. Modifications also occur in the behavior of the gut bacteria linked with reduced appetite.
- Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch: This procedure involves surgical removal of a large area of the stomach along with bypassing a major portion of the smaller intestine. This procedure may reduce fat absorption of up to 70%. The behavior of the gut hormones change resulting in a decrease in appetite and improved satiety.
1. May cause infections in the body
2. Clots may form in the blood
3. It can result in bowel problems
4. Ulcers can form in the stomach
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!