Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AneeshYour feedback matters!
Sir mujhe pet main dard hota hai aur mujhe bhuk nhi lagti hai aur Daily chale main problem hoti hai aur meri help karo aur us se bahut problem ho rahi hai meri shadi bhi nhi ho rahi hai.
I am a 21 year old boy having tan or say black face compared to my body. It turned like this 4 years ago what to do.
I am suffering a lots stomach problem like gas, acidity, less hungernes, constipation etc. please suggest me how can I resolve this problem.
I gave birth to healthy baby. And I face lot of problems in my location firstly I got some milk and that was not sufficient to my baby and now totally lactation stopped .baby starting rejecting Breast fead. She is crying loudly if I prefer breast fead .now how can I make my baby to start nursing. She is not letting me to do breast feed to start again lactation. After totally stooped production can I get again lactation by medicine or something. Plzz help me I'm worried about my baby.
I am 30 years old male Pls mere face pe aksar garmi me pimples aa jate hai pls iska koi up aye bataye.
I'm a female age 36 want to know how does facial bleaching harm our skin and what other alternative would you suggest for blending facial hair to skin tone instead of facial bleaching.
My daughter is having small prickles on all around the body. Consulted doctor they advised to use lacto calamine but after using it the same is spreading with much more speed. Please help.
I am 34 years with 120 kgs weight. I have bp and osteo arthritis problem. I am very much weak now that I am unable to do my teaching job. Suggest me treatment for reducing weight and my other problems.
My legs are too much itchy n started developing small kind of red pimples, mostly its more itchy in the night time.
I am 83 now. I want to reduce my weight then what kind of exercise and food will help me to effect faster?
My girlfriend is 22 years old and she's not in her menstruation cycle from last 4 months. And she is fat also. She just tell me about all this. Please help me out for the same. Thank-you.
I would like to you that I am week in body so I want to fat in my body so please give me suggest thta how can I increase the fat?
I am 25 year old. I have severe bad breath. What should I do to avoid bad breathe. Im short too. What should I do to grow.
My mother is 56 year old she had carcinoma breast cancer grade 1 we did Right radical Mastectomy on 22/9/2016 before that she had 3 chemo. But now after surgery is it necessary to give chemo pls advise Our regular visit doctors had asked to give next three chemotherapy.
I am 71 years old and my by pass surgery was done in 16 years ago my health is good but weight is 90 k. G how can I reach up to 75 k. G?
I am 47 years old. I have cervical problem for the past 5 years. I am working in the line of clerical. I have shoulder pain and neck pain continuously. Please give me advice for cure my problem. Thanks.
Dependent Personality Disorder
Dependent personality disorder (dpd) is one of a cluster of disorders defined by symptoms of anxiety and fear. The specific, identifying symptoms include:
- being emotionally dependent on others; feeling they can’t take care of themselves
- investing a lot of time and effort in trying to please significant people
- displaying clingy, passive and needy behavior
- avoiding disagreements for fear of losing approval and support
- experiencing separation anxiety and intense fear of abandonment
- finding it hard to be alone
- putting the needs of others before their own
- tolerating mistreatment and abuse for fear of disapproval and abandonment
- being crushed, and feeling helpless, when relationships end – and forming new relationships as soon as possible
- being unable to make even the simplest decision without the input and reassurance of others
- rarely taking the initiative
- avoiding personal responsibility
- avoiding responsible jobs and careers that require independent, autonomous functioning
- being over-sensitivity to criticism
- feeling negative and pessimistic; expecting to disappoint and fail
- having low self esteem and lacking confidence, including a belief that they are unable to care for themselves.
- The cause of disorder is still unclear, and probably includes both a genetic and environmental component. Some researchers have speculated that it could be linked to an authoritarian or overprotective parenting style – which acts as a trigger for a genetic predisposition.
Treatment is usually initially sought for some other problem or concern – such as feeling overwhelmed – so that they can’t cope with life. Also, sufferers will often have a mood disorder so they seek help for depression or anxiety at first.
The normal treatment for this particular disorder is counselling or psychotherapy. However, the emphasis is short term therapy so the person doesn’t form a dependency – and then look to the counsellor to take care of them. Prognosis with support is generally good.