Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Andal Ramaswamy
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Andal RamaswamyYour feedback matters!
My weight is 105 kg. So. My height is 6.1" so I think if my weight will be 75kgs then it will be perfect for me. So I was started this things to lose my weight as soon as possible. I rise up at 5 am. After that I go for a walk at 5: 30 am and I come back at 6: 30 am. At 7 am I take luke warm lemon water. At 8 am I take one route with a tomato and after that I take around 500 ml water. At 10: 30 am I take one route with one tomato. After that I take 2 gm turmeric powder and mix well with 500 ml water and drink that. At 1 pm I take one route and slice of 2 tomatoes as my lunch. After that I take another 500 ml water. At 3 pm I used to go for a snap and I rise up at 4: 30 pm At 5 pm I take one route with one tomato and I drink 500 ml water also. At 7 pm I take one route with one tomato and also I drink 500 ml water which mixed well with 2 gm turmeric powder. At 9 pm I take one route with slice of 2 tomatoes along with 500 ml water I want know that if I will follow this thing regularly then how much I get result or how much time it will takes to give me a fitness body? Please I request everybody to give me the answer.
I have a pain in both my knees. Sometime it becomes extremely unbearable while climbing stairs. General walking there is no pain whatsoever.
Naturally I am light brown skin. But due to lack of awareness in past years my hands legs I foots. Have grown more darker. As I drive daily in two Wheeler for about 30 kms. Though I use cloths. My face has also gone dark. Except parlour s what other treatment s can b used for bringing the real colour of skin. Pls help.
I'm having long time pain in back shoulder to lower level of my spinal cord but at d same time the pain feels in different places day day I want to know the real problem.
I have a back pain upper right on my shoulder its been a while I take medicine till it does not go away. And they said its a suspected gall stone or kidney stone can you help me give idea.
Sir I am taking treatment for GERD and taking rabeprazole capsule per day last two months . Sir I feel some pain upper back side this is cause of Gastric erosions or acid reflux pls. Give me suggestions.
Patients experiencing low back pain are regularly recommended to a physiotherapist for exercise based recovery. This is done before a patient considers other aggressive options like back surgery. The objectives of exercise based recovery are to eliminate back pain, increase functioning and educate the patient about a regular pain prevention program for back pain in the future.
Low back stiffness is to a great extent dependent on the abdomen and lower back muscles. The abdominal muscles give support by putting pressure on the abdomen, which is then exerted, on the spine. This provides an external support column from the front of the spine. The low back muscles balance out the spine. Simply put, the hard spine and circles are surrounded by muscles, and the stronger these particular muscles are, the less strain is put on the plates and joints of the spine. The patient needs to develop a belt of muscles around the spine.
Most physiotherapy methods that are intended to treat low back pain and some radicular pain (pain extending down the leg), include a number of the following kinds of activities:
- Stretching: Appropriate stretching of the muscles alongside dynamic activity will keep up the usual scope of movement and give alleviation to muscles. These are the muscles that are gradually shrinking or are an ill fit from wrong stance or nerve aggravation. For some patients it is best to follow a stretching schedule that has been exclusively made for them by their physiotherapist.
- Dynamic exercises: These activities include the use of a number of activities that might include exercising balls, adjusting machines or particular balancing out activities. The purpose of stabilization activity is to strengthen the muscles of the spine and backing the spine through different scopes of movement.
- Core strengthening exercises: These are particular activities to strengthen the abs and low back muscles (erector spinae) to give the previously mentioned 'belt of muscle' around the spine.
- Abdominal strengthening: These kinds of exercises include sit-ups, crunches, stomach machines, and leg raises.
- Hyperextensions: These can be performed on machines or by lying on the stomach and gradually raising the stomach off the ground. This activity uses the lower back muscles to "hyperextend" the spine. Make sure not to do it with sudden jerks. The stretch should be slow and gradual to prevent ligament tear from happening.
- Lumbar traction: With lumbar traction, the patient lies on his back and is secured on a special table with a link or cable coming from the foot-end of the table that joins to a strap that has been set around the patient's hips. The link or cable is connected to weights at the foot-end of the table that gives a consistent and soft pulling power on the hips toward the foot-end of the table.