Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anbazhagan
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. AnbazhaganYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female since I got married I am suffering from vaginal infection stomach ache. Backache and legs ache . I am not able to conceive also it as been since one years please help I also got operated taller bladder stone also. Please help in conceive my husband family is forcing me please help.
Partial knee replacement is a surgery in which only one, that is an affected side of the knee is replaced. This is a very helpful surgery for young patients who are very young to undergo a total knee replacement. The surgery has many advantages over total knee replacement surgery.
The surgery is small , the incision is small. The knee cap is not dislocated during surgery. Post operative recovery is smooth. The chances of medical complications are less. The chances of infection are half. The natural proprioception is maintained as the native ACL ligament is preserved.
I am 37 year old, I have two major operation for pregnancy and have two child. But I feel pain in my back last 7 or 8 year. I did many test for this pain but not find any issue in reports, everything is fine in report. Now a days I am suffering a extra pain in my right side leg of thigh, it is increase slowly slowly in last 2 year. I am not understand, what should I do. I read many article in web blogs for that.
I am 26 years old unmarried girl. I work everyday 9 hours sitting job. Since Last 3 weeks I am having sciatica pain in my right leg. I am not able stand and walk for a single minute due to severe pain. Yesterday I had done my L/S MRI and this should slip disc (PIVD L4/5). Orthopedics suggested me for 10 days bed rest and given some medicines. I just want to how many days it takes to completely recover from this problem without surgery. Would it be completely cure by taking medicines only. Please suggest.
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.