Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AnbarasuYour feedback matters!
Sir, I turned diabetic now at 60 with 98 kg. Also want teeth plantation and want to eat more and leave better than I was in Indian Army as sepoy. Please advice accordingly.
When I yawn my jaw gets stuck with a sound and it pains also and later it regains original position what should I do.
I am experiencing ulcer in my mouth since last 8 days. I am not able to eat anything. It is very painful. I have applied gel also but it does not help. Pls suggest me something so that it heals quickly as soon as possible.
Hi doctor I have a wisdom teeth which formed a year back. And it pains a lot whenever I eat in that affected area so let me get a good solution for this ?
I had an RCT done in my tooth last year. However since a few days I am experiencing pain in the same area. X ray showed one of the roots has not been completely cleaned. Instead of redoing the rct I have been prescribed SENSIGEL paste to apply in the area. Is it ok ?
I have undergone a root canal treatment two years before but I didn't completed the treatment fully. I have fill one more coating into tat teeth. I don't have any pain till now. Wat I have to do.
Hi I have problems with my teeth Recently, I had two lower left molar teeth of mine starting to chip piece by piece. I got the root canal treatment and capped both after which one more lower right molar chipped a month ago which I got fixed with a filling. Now today, one more upper molar tooth chipped in between the side surface. When I ask the dentist why is that happening, they do not even bother to reply and I have asked three dentist about that. Is there any dentist out there who can tell what's going on. Follow with me up for any more questions you have. Help me.
I have been doing brushing twice a day (not using any mouth wash gels, but bad smell emanating from my mouth. Please tell me which tooth paste and mouthwash gel should I use to rid of bad smell.
Hi sir I'm Pavan one of my teeth is attacked by fluoride and it is yellow color How to make my teeth whitening?
approached Clove Dental for complaint of toothache in 4, 5 on the upper right teeth. They suggested RCT in both which has been done 4 times in each tooth. Now with and without the caps, the pain has increased. After so much efforts to continuously inform my increasing discomfort to Clove, they have asked me to get the CBCT done of the RCT treated teeth. Is it advisable n clinically necessary? Please do note that any x-rays or clinical history is unavailable as it was done at a private clinic. Also, the consultations undertaken were with the private practising Dentists, hence no documentation is available. I in no way want to retry RCT again for this teeth. It has repeatedly failed and added lots of unwanted harassment and increased discomfort and stress levels. Is CBCT required and clinically needed for further diagnosis?
, sir, I am suffering from mouth ulcer (internal) for several time, though I am very coutious about taking meal. Please, advice me what I have to do? sharply.
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!