Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Anbalagan.KYour feedback matters!
How to get relief from old back pain? What medicine can I take or which doctor can I consult. Please help me. I'm from angul. Name sudipta kumar.
I feel pain while walking in my joints but after I sit for a while I Start feeling it difficult to walk. What you think what should I do please tell me as fast as you can.
I am suffering from flat foot from the beginning of my life. I am unable to play good football or go for trekking. Is there any treatment available right now so that I can recover from flat foot?
I am 44 years old man having problems with both knees due to excess wear & tear cartilage. The doctor I was consulting diagnosed OA & has prescribed Zycel 200 & ZyQ 200 - however, I am not getting any relief from pain. Instead these medications are making me extremely drowsy during day time. Kindly suggest best remedies to treat OA as well as faster & longer pain relief...
I m 29years. I m suffering from foot problem. I go for running nd jogging etc daily. But from last 2-3 days my right foot is aching. I. E. Only while putting weight on it. I. E standing nd walking. There is no pain otherwise. Pain is somewhere in d lower arc of d foot. Can not find d exact location. It is somewhere inside. I consulted an orthopedic doctor he gave me meconerv nd savedol for 7 days nd said it is minor problem not to worry. But it is of no use. Please guide me.
Sir my problem is shoulder pain. From 5 day shoulder paining very much .plz advise me to what medicine I take.
I am 22 male. Having knee pain after small accident. Have treatment before two months also. Till its continuous. What to do?
I am suffering from knee joint problem. I feel difficulty when I stand after sitting on ground. My x ray report shows no bone fracture. What sd I do.
The knee is a very important joint of your body as it takes the majority of the body weight when you are standing up, walking or running. However, there may be many things you do daily which have been slowly reducing the capacity of your knees or damaging them. Some of the tips mentioned below reduce the unnecessary stress on your knees and prevent knee pain.
- Get the correct shoes and change them regularly: The shoes that you wear regularly determine your posture and thus how well your weight is distributed. If you have the wrong shoes or they have been worn out or have uneven soles after prolonged use, then the resulting imbalance could hurt your knees and cause problems.
- Wear protection: You could face serious down time or limitations in movement, if you don’t protect your knees while playing amateur sports or even during recreational sporting activities. Wear knee protection at all times if you think there is a risk of injury.
- Stretch before exercising: Always ensure your joints, especially your knee is warmed up so that it can take the impact shocks of exercises such as lifting weights or running. This will also help warm up your muscles and ensure an efficient, injury free work out.
- Lose weight: Excess weight over a prolonged period will make your knees weaker. Thus it is important to lose weight, without putting too much stress on the knees first so as to give them time to recover. Once your knees can take your weight without pain, you can go for heavier forms of exercise to enable even further weight loss.
- Swimming or walking: When running or heavy lifting seems to be taking a toll on your knees, then you can try to go for swimming and walking which will still be a good work outs without being too taxing on the knees.
- Try physical therapy or massages: You can take care of your knees with the help of massages and physical therapy. An injured tendon or cartilage tends to get injured regularly that can be corrected through physical therapy, yoga and massages.
My mother feeling pain on her one leg between knee and ankle from a month. She is 55 years old. She don't feels pain on joint. Please give me succession.
I am 34 years old and I have problem in my knees while stairs up or down if the steps are high then normal then its more painful and my back also strain when wakeup in the morning Pls help me with proper solution.
Sir or madam my grandmother is suffering from back pain can she use exercise belt for that there is no problem na why because she have stomach big if she wear that belt no problem na please tell me.
Bone cancer is a rare form of cancer in the cancer family. It affects one of the bones of your body and spreads to other bones. But, more often, it has the tendency to affect the long bone in the legs and the arms. There are many types of bone cancers. While some of them can affect children, the others typically affect the adults. This type of cancer is different than those cancers which get initiated from other parts of the body and spread to the bones.
What are the symptoms of bone cancer?
The typical signs and symptoms of bone cancer include acute pain in the bone, tenderness in the affected area, swelling of certain bones, a tendency of bone breakage, fatigue with little or no effort, unexplained weight loss, shortness of breath etc.
What are the causes of bone cancer?
There is no particular reason for bone cancer. Studies have shown that an error in the structure of the DNA leads to bone cancer. This error leads the bone to grow and divide in an uncontrolled manner leading to non-extinction of cells. These cells keep growing and form a mass invade to other parts of the body, leading to cancer.
What are the different types of bone cancer?
The type of the bone cancer can be distinguished from where cancer originates from. Some of the common bone cancer type includes the following:
- Osteosarcoma: This is the form of cancer that originates from the bone cells and is often witnessed in young adults and children. They often attack the arm and the leg.
- Chondrosarcoma: This form of cancer begins from the cartilage cells. The exact place of damage appearance includes legs, arm, and pelvis. This is typically observed in middle-aged persons in older adults.
- Ewing's sarcoma: Though researchers are yet to find out the location this form of bone cancer originates from, it is mostly considered to affect the legs, arms, and legs of young children.
What are the risk factors?
While doctors are yet to researching for the exact reason of bone cancer, there are certain risk factors which have been associated with the bone cancers.
- Inherited genetic syndromes: Certain genetic condition such as the hereditary retinoblastoma and Li-Fraumeni syndrome which are passed on from generations are a prime culprit of bone cancer.
- Paget's disease: This is a bone-related disorder that affects the bone and increases the chance of bone cancer.
- Radiation: Exposure to a huge amount of radiation increases the chances of bone cancer and other associated cancers.
How is bone cancer detected?
Imaging tests such as the bone scan, x-ray, MRI, PET scan and the CT scan can diagnose bone cancer. Apart from these, oncologists might order a biopsy that includes removing a part of the tissue and test the same in a laboratory can also help to detect bone cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Oncologist.