Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. AnantharamanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering form knee pain from last 3 weeks I had consulted a doctor he prescribed me some tablet's and diclojel oinent but the pain remain same what I should do.
My wife has an tendon repair operation jersey finger little finger right hand three month back but still the stiffness and pain is there while making fist of right hand which is not possible my question is how long time will it take to come to original position still physiotherapy is going on?
Something I have pain in my half of the head above the neck. I have cervical also. Is that is pain is also because of cervical? Please recommend me something.
I have a pain in my left arm small finger since 5 months. accidentally my finger got injured. Now when I bend my finger it hurts alot. No swelling and normal anatomy of the finger.
My sister has developed Ulcers at ankle. She is being treated for Rheumatoid arthritis since last 4 years. She is having severe pain at ulcer wounds. Currently she is with me in Chinchwad. Can you suggest good Rheumatologist in Chinchwad area She is living in Karwar, Karnataka.
My period missed for 10 days its happens first time and I checked at home with home tester but it s negative I have more pain in back and little bit pain in my tummy all of the time so tell me what can I do?
I am suffering from mid bone pain. Whenever I stand or walk or lift light weight objects immediately I get much pain that much like I can't even stand properly.
I have lot of pain in calf muscles which radiates till ankle, especially left leg. This has started after my second child, 4 years back. Night sometimes I can't sleep because of this pain. When massaged I feel temporary relief. Should I take multivitamin or calcium or vitamin d3 tablets?
I work in accounts and due to my writing habit I choose noting everything, but at the end of day my fingers mostly the thumb starts paining. As firstly it was not such bad as now it hurts more. Please help.
I HV slip disc and troubling since 8 months. So please advise me for being better. And I am sending my all report belong to my disease.
My both the legs are paining due to compreession in lower back l5 pain is like shiatica in back side of legs. I have difficulty in walking so please suggest.
It is not that very easy to get complete recovery after spinal surgery and for that you have to rely on different caring tips. Your surgeon can help you in this regard and can provide you a checklist containing different essential caring tips. You should follow those tips sincerely so that unwanted side-effects can be easily avoided.
Few caring tips after a spine surgery:
- Consumption of adequate amount of proteins: If the protein content is increased in your diet, then quickest recovery can be definitely expected. Muscle collagen can be strengthened and healed with the regular intake of the necessary amounts of protein. In fact, infectious conditions can be effectively dealt with by protein intake.
- Getting adequate rest: Proper rest is needed and you should have enough sleep for getting complete recovery. If your body needs some more sleep than the standard one, then you should go for the same. Your mood, memory and body will get refreshed and rejuvenated by taking proper sleep at night. In fact, you can also get rid of pains and other side-effects after surgery by taking rest.
- Taking nutritional supplements: There are a few essential nutrients that are needed after the surgical procedure and they are vitamin D, vitamin C, Omega-3 fatty-acids, magnesium and others. These nutritional elements are now available in the form of supplements and are readily available in the stores. Though these supplements are completely organic, but still you should start taking the same when doctors permit you. These supplements help in collagen healing and thus speedy recovery can be gained by taking them in a consistent manner. Muscle heath can be effectively protected by consuming these supplements.
- Acute hydration: Hydration is highly needed especially after spinal surgery so that toxin accumulation can be prevented. If you want to get proper hydration, then nothing can be a better option than drinking lots of water. In fact, spinal surgeons also recommend the same for avoiding surgical complications. Tea, coffee and sodas need to be completely replaced with water. Your system can be thoroughly cleaned by draining out toxins.
- Eliminating refined sugars from diet: Refined flour and sugary products are to be completely curtailed from regular diet; otherwise you might face severe complications. Your blood-sugar level needs to be regulated. If your immunity system gets suppressed, then you will be in great trouble and hence sugar should not be included in your diet at all.