Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. AnantharamanYour feedback matters!
Last month I felt on my hands, since then my both angels are paining, it pains occasionally, the pain goes and comes. My hand gets warm when it pains and from some days my left hand thumb with middle finger is PAINING. I feel like my thumb is locked. I am afraid that can it be symptoms of arthritis because my mother is also having arthritis . Can you advise me about it?
I am 19 years old now, when I was 12 I used mastaburate a lot I mean each day. And now m doing sports and now I left mastaburation but I feel weakness in my body. My lower legs pain when I run and even I lost my stamina. How can I recover from whatever I lost please help. I am big body man but m weak according to my body. I just want to recover my full lost energy stamina and everything so that I can do my game easily.
I am a 65 year old. I have been experiencing back pain recently in the lower region. It feels okay when I apply some Volini but it gets sore 2 days later. Please help.
I have a temporal knee pain in the muscles beneath knee when I bent my knee. Actually I jumped from a wall 20 days ago and that pain still remains. It happens only when I bent my knee around 3-4 minutes. I apply volini as well as knee bandage over it.
I have a back pain last 2 months , I am so suffering for these , I am 25 years old, have if got any relief.
I am a 43 year woman. Since last few weeks I have started experiencing the pain in my right leg knee while sitting down or climbing up the stairs and while walking. I have started my calcium intake but still the pain is there. Please guide me.
I have got pains in my knee from long time. I had a running event last week. But the pain is not relieving. What should I do?
Dr. I am 24 years old. My left foot and 2 fingers are numb. It all started in may. I took vitamin b 12 injection as well as tablets for 1 month. Again I was tested to be having pre diabates. My doctor said it is signs of diabatees neuropathy. Now my fbs is 87 and after food is 125. The numbness is now moving upwards. Sometimes some burning sensation is there. But no pain. I did not have any accident or damage to my spinal cord. I am overweight sir please guide me what to do? I am afraid.
I have my shoulder pain and itching in my fingers too using painkillers but no result can you suggest me any treatment for me.
I am 17 years old. On Saturday, I am playing football and after that I got a pain on back it may be muscle pain. And I got so negative impact on my mind that is someone on my nearby died by dengue and friends dad died by pneumonia. I also have a dry coug.
I have back pain as I had an accident 3 years ago if I do carry any weight I will get severe back pain what should I do?
I am 36 years old male, suffering from back ache, during sudden fall, no medication taken yet, but consult the doctor, but feel discomfort during work time.
what should i do i forgot the things very often.. and also i am suffering from pain in my legs what should i do?
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.