Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Anantha RamanYour feedback matters!
I am 56 years old working active executive. I have problem of hypertension which is controlled through regular medicine. Recently I developed a knee pain which prevents me sitting down and getting up while sitting down. Please suggest what to do next.
My wife with d age about 32 years had a regular problem with legs pain n back pain ,pain starts from backside left leg till left thighs low level. please help.
My wife is Neuro psychiatric patient. She is suffering with body pains. Please prescribe any medicine without side effects.
I have pain in my knees especially when I fold them to sit. I'm 39 years old female and have a daily dose of folic acid, iron and vitamin d (once a week)
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Is AVN can be treated without surgery? I am having stage 4 avn. Doctors have advised me hip replacement.
Please help me, mere pati gadi se gir gaye ab wo kisiko nhi pehchante right pair bhi kam nhi kar raha.
When am lay down then my lower back stiff left side too much others wise going on walk all activities normal. Only time lay down then back stiff too much.
Main 39 years ki hu. 12 din pahle raat ke samay, mere left hand ki fingers ulti mudh gayi thi. Bahut jor se aawaz hui , mujhe laga ki mere fingers ki bones tut gayi hai. Lakin kuch der main so gayi. Next day kuch bhi uthane me problem ho rahi thi, halki se sujan bhi thi. Ab dard bahut jayada nahi h lakin aaj bhi kuch saaman uthane me bhi problem hai aur pain bhi hai. Haat main koi polybag bhi nahi utha pa rahi hu. Ek din main moov laga ki garam patti bhi bandi thi lakin next day pain aur badh gaya. Please advice me what can I do.
Back pain is one of the problems most often viewed by a physiotherapist.
In fact, four out of five person will have an back pain sometime during their life.
As luck would have it, the majority of patients with back pain gets relief and return to their normal life.
Only some people have longer episodes of back pain. When there is a suffering, It is quite normal to experience emotional reactions to back pain. These responses can include fear, anxiety and worry about what the pain means and what harms body have , how long it will last pain and how much it affects daily life. In fact, pain is a complex experience that includes both physical and psychological elements.
Frequently back pain is also interrelated to a number of factors.
All of these recommendations are designed to cut the emotional concerns and stress most patients experience with pain. Anxiousness about pain and hurt can actually increase your feelings of pain and decrease your pain tolerance .
Thither is a cycle between our pain and thought process, as more pain perceived by our body more will it leads to distress, so then it becomes a cycle of more pain and more stress to our body.
Psychological problems about back pain leads to sleeplessness, irritability, and loss of interest in past habits.Sometimes pain increased up to a point that you want to get rid of it any cost.
In order to control psychological disturbance , it is important to questions about your back pain from your physiotherapist so you do not leave uncertain or distressed . To know about your pain will help lessen your anxiety.
During the early period, feelings of helplessness, aggression occur. In order to overcome this stress, you need to be sure that your physiotherapy is attentive to all of your physiological and psychological problems .
You and your physiotherapist have to do the following:
You can report your pain level and type of pain to your physiotherapist that it helps to make a correct diagnosis.
Be sure your physiotherapist help you in getting away your fears with special assessment concerned to your activities ,lifestyle and age.He also informs you about your condition and make appropriate tests to rule out any serious problem.
Be sure about your physiotherapist that what he is looking for and what is he excluding in making a diagnosis.
Your physiotherapist advises on your activity level and do and don't of specific activities will limit the progression of disease and help in positive outcomes.
The information you receive about your disease from your disease about the cause of disease and amount of time it will take to come back also affects your pain and anxiety level, and if patients have more positive feelings about their illness than there is a more chance to enough and speedy recovery.