Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anantha PadmanabhamurthyYour feedback matters!
I am on borderline of diabetes when I checked it. Can I eat sweet which is harmful to me. One side of my eyes get blurred, the reason behind is diabetes just I want to know that.
Hello sir, I gave cough since 1 week dry cough. No headache, no fever, no chest pain. What should i do?
I am 30 year old. Since 2 year I have pain in left leg muscle. I am treatment by a neuro doctor. But sometime the pain rise.
Hi I have pain in the Glans part of my penis it use to be like something pinching from inside and it is on regular basis now a days. What it could be?
I can not remember things for long, sometimes I am depressed and sometime anxious, what should I do?
I AM 37 YEAR OLD I AM SUFFERING FROM stomach FAT. MY FAMILY doctor TOLD ME YOUR FAMILY HISTORY IS diabetic, HEART PROBLEM, AND PRESSURE. THAT WHY YOU TAKE glycomet SR 500. MY WEIGHT IS 90 KG.
I am suffering from disc slip from last 6 months. Due to continue taking medicine leads to hair fall. What can I do?
I am 20 year old my weight is 54 how increase my weight which type of food eate how to gain muscles and increase weight protein powder good or bad for body?
What different between heart attack and myocardial infarction can tell details to me and angina Pectoris.
She is suffering from tingling on both foot which is accompanied by pain, she is also suffer from pain on the knee joint when ever she used to getup or sit down from a chair with Weakness and tiredness.
Indulging in the regular intercourse routine starts getting monotonous and might take a toll on your love life in a big way. Thus, it is absolutely necessary to add spice to your regular diet, it is also important to spice up your sex life by adding more variation.
Here are seven ways in which you can work up the spice levels in your sex life:
- Indulge in foreplay: Foreplay is like warming up before the real run. Adding more variations of foreplay to your sex routine will help spice it up. You could opt for oral sex and more fingering and caressing before the actual intercourse which will help in heightening your orgasm as well.
- Diverse sex positions: Instead of sticking to the same old missionary position, try and spice up your sex life by trying out more positions like doggie, 69,G-whiz etc. Exploring new positions add variation to your sex life and help in arousing the different stimulation points in your body for maximum pleasure.
- Don’t restrict yourself to the bed: Go beyond the bed and explore newer areas to have sex in such as the kitchen slab or in the shower. This change in location will add more thrill to your sex life.
- Talk dirty: Moan and talk dirty to your partner occasionally during sex. This will arouse them as well as you and make things more exciting. You could also address your partner as master/sir/mistress/ma’am during sex for an exciting role-play.
- Incorporate food into your sex routine: You could smear chocolate sauce or whipped cream all over your partner’s body and lick it off. This will add a fresh element to your foreplay. Also, invest in aphrodisiac foods such as chocolate, strawberries and bananas during sex.
- Feel sexy: You can only appear to be sexy when you feel sexy and confident internally. Pamper yourself with sexy lingerie and aromatherapy oils which will make you feel like a sex Goddess instantaneously.
- Invest in sex toys: With a huge range of sex toys available in the market, it would only make sense to invest in them in order to spice up your sex life. You could go for vibrators and penis rings for starters and if you and your partner are the experimental kind, the sky is your limit.
If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.