Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anantha PadmanabhamurthyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/madam I am feeling weakness in my body n getting weaker day by day. Main jitna khau peeyu us ka koi asar nai hota sb mera mazak uraaty h. I do not know what to do? please help.
Dear Sir Kya adhik smoking karne se penish stand hone me problem hota hai kya Smoking effect karta hai sex ko.
I am 58 years old and I have been diagnosed with 1.3x 1.2 cms cortical cyst in lower anterior of my left kidney by an Abdomen scan and I have pain in my left side near waist frequently. I also frequently urinate with heavy burning sensation. Know I take Urispas 200 mg twice daily. Please advice to erase my chest.
I often feel burning sensation in penis. Sometimes after urinate. Problem occurs mainly in summer. What to do?
I am 25 years old my body weight is very low. Nearly 50 . What can I do for improving my weight and strength ?
I am 19 years old. My hands and palms are sweating all time except when I am sleeping. What should I do to cure this problem. Please help me!
I am a Veterinary Doctor. To reduce the stress, a physician prescribed me alprazolam 0.5 mg SR BID. I am taking it since last 10 years. Now the dose is increased to 1 mg after noon and 3 mg in night. I am dependent on it as it is a benzodiazepine. How to get rid off this? I tried to with draw it, but failed. What is the best way to come out of it? It is not easy to get also, since it is a schedule drug? Tapering dose was also tried. But severe insomnia and fatigue, vomiting, convulsions, constipation followed. Please help.
One of the most debilitating conditions that anyone can experience is migraine. They can severely limit you by affecting your personal and professional life as you are in constant pain. Migraine can manifest in a type of headache with intense pain, an acute sensitivity to light, nausea and vomiting. Often described as a severe throbbing pain in the head, it may stop you from completing regular daily tasks and may delay or postpone your work.
How can migraines be treated?
The exact cause for these debilitating migraine pain hasn't been pointed out yet, but certain triggers such as stress, hormonal changes in the menstrual cycle, sun exposure, bright or flashing lights, among many others have been identified. The first line of defense for you would be to understand and identify what your triggers are. Once that is done, you can try and avoid them. If these still trigger a migraine or are about to trigger one, you can immediately take medications or steps to control it or at least lessen the pain to go through your day. Some of the options you can employ to this effect are mentioned below.
- Medications to prevent a migraine attack: The medications mentioned here are specialized treatments and can only be taken after a consultation with a doctor. If you are deemed as a candidate for preventative medication for migraines, then either one or a combination of drugs from the following may be prescribed to you.
- Valproate and Topiramate are anti-seizure medications which can be used to prevent migraines.
- Propranolol, a type of beta blocker and used for cardio vascular problems, has proven to be very effective in preventing migraines.
- Onabotulinumtoxin A or a type of Botox, has shown a lot of promise in preventing migraines and is being slowly rolled out as a proper drug as a treatment option.
- Certain antidepressants have also shown to be quite effective in reducing the symptoms of migraines as well.
- Medications to relieve pain: Some of the go to medications that help relieve your pain from migraine are mentioned below. Although some of them are OTC (over the counter) drugs, it is best advised that you consult with your doctor for medications which suit you better. The side effects of these medications can be bad and thus, it is not advised to continue them in the long run and to find other means to control pain from migraines. Some of the medications to relieve pain temporarily are:
- Triptan is a drug used to treat severe migraines
- Caffeine along with Ergotamine can also help dull the pain and deal with it.
- Ibuprofen and aspirin and Acetaminophen are common pain killers that you can use
- Codeine, which contains opioids are also used to treat this problem.
- Metoclopramide and chlorpromazine are two examples of anti-nausea medications as vomiting along with nausea may frequently accompany your migraine.
Always remember that these medications can have strong side effects if not taken properly, therefore do not just pop a pill, consult your physician first and know which one should you take and how frequently. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Hi sir my weight is 80 kgs nd my age is 24 height 5" 8 inches I want to loose my weight sir and my hair also falling.so pls can you help me sir Thnk you.
A cut on your skin can be seen by the naked eye, but injuries and infections to internal organs are not so easily visible to the eye. The procedure to view and operate on the body’s internal organs is known as an endoscopy. An endoscopy is performed using a flexible tube with a camera attached at one end known as an endoscope. This is inserted into the body though a natural opening in the body such as the mouth or through a small incision on the body.
While the camera gives the doctor a view of the internal organs, forceps or a pair of scissors can be used to operate or remove tissue that needs to be biopsied. Since an endoscopy is performed without making large incisions, it negates the development of scarring.
Types of Endoscopies
Endoscopies can be used for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. It is also one of the means for early detection of cancer. There are 11 main types of endoscopies which include:
- Arthroscopy: This is used to get a closer look at joints. In such cases, the endoscope is inserted into a small incision near the joint being examined.
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: Examining the esophagus and upper intestinal tract by inserting a scope through the mouth is known as an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- Colonoscopy: In this procedure, a scope is inserted through the anus to get a view of the colon.
- Bronchoscopy: This procedure is used to examine a patient’s lungs. It involves the insertion of a scope into the nose or mouth to give a view of the lungs.
- Cystoscopy: When the bladder needs to be examined closely, an endoscope is inserted through the urethra. This is known as a cystoscopy.
- Enteroscopy: This is a procedure where the scope is inserted through the mouth or anus to get a look at the small intestines.
- Hysteroscopy: Here a scope is inserted through the vagina to get a look at the inside of the uterus.
- Laparoscopy: It is an endoscopy to examine the abdominal area is known as a laparoscopy. This scope is inserted through an incision in the abdomen.
- Laryngoscopy: This type of endoscopy involves inserting a scope through the mouth or nose to examine the voice box.
- Mediastinoscopy: By inserting a scope into an incision above the breastbone, doctors can get a look at the area between the lungs. This is known as a mediastinoscopy.
- Ureteroscopy: This procedure is used to examine the patient’s ureter by inserting a scope through the urethra.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!