Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anantha PadmanabhamurthyYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam What I have to eat or drink to stop acne on my face mostly on forehead, I used many cosmetic creams to stop it but some time it stop it but again acne grown on my face?
I had pimples and black spots in my face. How to clear it. please help me sir please it is damaging my face too. please give me some advise sir.
How to reduce pimples I have more pimples please give me some permanent solution to reduce it and also tel me how to reduce hair loss.
I am too skinny and I want to gain weight but I can't, I don't do any exercise and I am always wakeup at 9 a.m then takes a cup of tea at morning and then I am taking lunch at 2 p.m.and after that takes a cup of tea at 7 p.m. And then taking dinner at 10.30 p.m. And I am also using smartphone for long time, my timing of taking meals is wrong so please share me a timetable for gaining weight in right way.
Cancer has grown in prevalence and incidence to great heights. It has been estimated that cancer would affect 70% of the global population in the next 25 years. The major reason for this is the changing lifestyles food habits, lack of physical activity, pollution, exposure to toxins, etc.
Lung, stomach, and colorectal cancer is common in both males and females. Breast and cervical cancer in females and prostate and liver cancer in men are the other common conditions. Talking about foods, each item can either have a positive or negative effect. While some foods can be causative, others can help prevent onset and/or delay cancer progress. Read on to know the top five foods to avoid and consume to keep cancer at bay.
Five foods to avoid
- Refined sugars: With refined sugar consumption constantly on the rise, there is a direct correlation between incidence of cancer and sugar consumption. Use of organic honey, maple sugar, and jaggery has a more preventive role in cancer development.
- Canned food products: Whether cans or plastic, canned foods contain bisphenol-A (BPA) which introduces cancerous changes in animals. By using fresh foods and avoiding canned foods, the BPA-induced cancer can be avoided.
- Microwave popcorn: Diacetyl which is used to provide the artificial butter taste in microwave popcorn, coupled with the chemical packaging contributes to lung cancer in a big way. Using the traditional way to make popcorn helps you enjoy the popcorn at the same time avoid cancer.
- Carbonated beverages: Sodas and colas are filled with artificial dyes, flavors, and other bad chemicals which are all bad for health. These diet varieties have aspartame, which is also proven as carcinogenic.
- Refined flour: With pastas and pizzas is the rise of refined flour, which tastes great, but is devoid of all nutritional value. Some of the variants of flours may have chlorine that make them whiter and more appealing. It also pushes sugar levels up rapidly and induces insulin resistance.
Top foods to prevent cancer
- Eat healthy, organic, locally grown foods. They are more likely to be nutritious, have less harmful effects, and also economical. Each meal should have a good portion of fruits and vegetables
- Whole grains and cereals likewise are more beneficial to the health and also have a lesser risk of cancer.
- Include dairy products, dried fruits and nuts, sea food like fish, and poultry in your diet.
- Honey has antibacterial and antifungal properties, and can be used as a substitute for sugar.
- Foods rich in antioxidants help in controlling chronic inflammation help in controlling cancer.
As noted above, foods have both a positive and negative effect on cancer development and growth. A healthy lifestyle with good nutrition and an active lifestyle goes a long way in preventing cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.