Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. AnanthYour feedback matters!
Hello my hand are got fractured and now I am not able to move my hand fully help me out my alll nerves are block.
Becoming a mum can lay down a whole lot of stress on you. But now you know that your brain is going to help you with all the adjustment s! ah ah a relief you get when your baby gives you a hug by kissing your cheecks the joy you get is amazing and gratitude to the almighty creater
I met with an accident in 2012 and in that accident the calcanious bone was fractured after operation one week later it got infected and gangarin developed in my feet so doctor removed the infected calcanious bone and all the infected tissues from my feet and after that they have done skin transplant in the feet by taking skin from the thigh to cover the open wound now it is completely covered and healed but my problem is there is no flesh in feet around the calcanious bone region only skin is there over the feet bone so I can't give any pressure on my right foot and cannot walk in bare foot, even don't have sensation in that area also. I walk now although I limp with the help of applying soft silicon gel in my sock and wearing shoe but always had a fear that my skin in lower feet will be damaged or get cut while walking and I won't be able to know as I dnt have sensation in that area as it happened 2-3 times earlier also and then the slight cut took weeks to heal also and by that time I couldn't wear anything on my feet so that it will dry up and heal. Now I want to know is there any permanent solution through any further surgery possible so that I will have sensation in my feet back and can walk without any fear.
I am a 26 years old male working as software engineer having migraine from past 1 and half year. I consulted doctor and he gave me course for 1 month and it went fine. But its is not permanently cured. He suggested me to take neapon tablet when I get headache. Can you please give me solution for permanent cure? thanks in advance.
I have been suffering from insomnia from past 2 months. I am on medication as well but unfortunately it's not working. Pls help me out.
I am 50 years old male. I am having numbness problem in my both feet. I have consulted a neurologist and diagnosed the spinal cord disc problem. He suggested a surgery. But I do not want to go for surgery. Looking for a alternative solution.
Last 1 months onwards I am suffering from one side headache (male 27. I am taking antimigrain medicine. If headache is ther? there is any serious issue?
How to control migraine . Is there any tablet . Before it comes visual blur den slowly it come ls to left side headache (one side) once vomit ll be done den only it goes .and I appears twice in a year .pls suggest permanent solution.
Hi Sir I am 25 years old male I was feeling easily tired and dizziness and numbness in my feet, I went for medical examination the reports revealed I was suffering with thyroid Total T3= 1.68 total t4= 7.50 Tsh=6.09 I was suggest to take thyrox 25 mg I ha ve taken the medicine since last two month and after test my tsh was 27.05 I was suggested to take thyronorm 75 still after a month I don't see any improvement my depression levels are becoming worse getting easily angry feeling tired and drowsy kindly help me.
Hello doctor im suffering from migraine. I consult my doc ND he prescribed me to take medicines daily ND Im getting good results. But I don't want to consume medicines daily. please advice me something?
I have a very bad head ache from last 3 years I've consulted to a neurologist. And after all the tests I came to know that I have migraine. I'm having topamax medicine.
I'm suffering insomnia from 3 years. I'm totally lost. I'm suffering lot. I couldn't sleep properly pls help me out.
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.