Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnandhiYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, i am suffering from a accute problem for the last two months & i contacted with some local doctors & they prescribed me some medicines but there is no cure/relief till date.Actually my problem is that my toung is severely infected with some problem & i am unable to eat spicy & oily food.If i eat spicy food it gives me pain & burn.So iam taking very simple food without spices & oil like a sick man.Due to this i am fed up & become weak.It is not possible for we indians to eat boil meal without oil & spices because we are not accustomed of it.Somehow i expunge my hunger.Please tell me the proper medicines to cure my diseas. I will be very much thankful to you. Regards,
I feel I'm sleepless even if I sleep 8 hours a day. I keep yawning throughout the day. What should I do?
He face one problem after eating lunch and dinner. He must go for latrine. So he might be confuse that it will be any risk behind this?please help .
Hello Doctor's please help I had sex with my girlfriend 4 days ago. We are using protection (condom) bt condom was break and all sperm goes into her Virgina. And then we used (I pill). Then next 3 days we had sex again and same thing happened condom was break and we used ipll again. Bt the problem is I pill is safe to take once in a month bt we used it twice. 2 pills in a month. Am worried is there is a serious side effects and what side effect. If it taken twice a month. please help what should we do now please help doctors.
I have problem that after 10 minutes my penis are not hard to do more I feel tired and premature is too, I used ayurvedic medicine but still not get results Suggest me some medicine so that I can enjoy my married life.
I have sinus problem from 6 months. What medicine I have to take. To which doctor I have to consult either I have to go with homeopathy or general physician.
I was pregnant with 10 weeks. Doctors told me that I have diabetes my fasting sugar was 97, and had given glycomet 500. The very next day I had bleeding and aborted my child. Does it was an affect of metformin. I think my fasting sugar was not that much high. please answer. I am very much in grief.
I am suffering from piles but I am taking homeopathic treatment, I m not getting Complete relief, can you suggest any home remedies for piles.
I am suffering from migraine. So I have a doubt whether the power of my eyes will reduce due to this. It will be a great favour if anyone could give a clarification on this.
I am 47 year male having constipation for the very long time I regularly take Isalbog fibre before that I use to take lose daily kindly suggest.
I am suffering from VERTIGO due to dis order of middle ear. I am taking vertizac tablet and neurozan tablet daily but can not help too much. I am very upset. How long the problem is going. What can I do to stop the problem ? When I am totally overcome this situation ? Plzz suggest me.
I fell from a motorbike skidding on a soil/clay road 10 days back. Bike safety guard slightly pressed my leg MTP Joint, there is no fracture/swelling but pain persist, I didn't use any pain killers or cloth thinking it would heal automatically since there is no swelling/injury. Please advise.
Hello dr, around 6 pm in the evening in empty stomach also I will get blood sugar level reading 106, 112, and 116, is it normal or I am having pre- diabetes? Bcoz of that I eat a little, that to I left having rice since from 10 days, only millets, chapati,puri and Upma. I will have that's all. That too if I feel very much hungry means. If not I won't take single piece biscuits also. I will have hot water if I am hungry in between. Due to this pre diabetes reason. Is my blood sugar is normal? Even I am doing regular walk, that too day and night. Through thread mill at home itself. Please suggest me I will be waiting for your reply.
Hi Dr. My wife is having psoriasis for the past one year on the both hand palms, she have hypothyroidism, but it is undercontrol with thyronorm 25mcg, we consulted dermatolagist at banglore, she gave ointment and lotion to apply and she is using for the past 3months but still it is not completly cured, Dr. said it is psoriasis vulgaris, nail pitting+ advised HALOVATE-S OINT, VENUSIA MAX CREAM, XERINA CREAM
I am 21 years old. I have irritation in my rectum area. I have seen blood in my stool. What should I do? Please help me.
You must not let the cold and dry air worsen your asthma symptoms. The air that blows during winter time greatly affects people with sinus and respiratory troubles, and all these factors contribute towards worsening asthma attacks. But thankfully, there are a few tips that can be followed to curb down asthma and enjoy a lovely winter.
- Washing your hands: Doing this frequently with soap and water is one of the easiest and most effective ways of avoiding the spread of cold and other diseases. You must also inculcate this habit among your children, and when you are outside, you should practice using a hand sanitiser and sanitising wipes.
- Getting a flu shot: The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises that all people over the age of 6 months should get their dose of the annual flu shot for protecting themselves against the flu virus. This will help keep your asthma in check.
- Avoid sitting by the fireplace: Though it sounds cozy, you should refrain from sitting by the fireside if you have asthma. Burning wood is quite similar to burning tobacco and it can irritate your lungs to a great extent.
- Keeping your mouth closed: Though most people are taught this since they were children, they tend to forget it or ignore it. Keeping the mouth opened is more than a social disgrace, and it even affects your lungs adversely. You can wear a scarf for covering up the nose and mouth as it would help in making the air you breathe warm.
- Replacing filters: The heating system of your home may be blowing out dust and debris throughout the house, particularly when you operate it after a long time in winter. Therefore, it is imperative to clean and check the condition of the filters and replace it if necessary.
- Exercising indoors: The days when it is bitterly cold outside, it is recommended to exercise indoors in a fitness club or a gym instead of a doing it in the open air.
- Warming up before exercising: People who are affected with asthma are able to recover faster and have a greater lung function after working out when they are warmed up. Therefore, you should try to warm up for at least 15 minutes before exercising.
- Preventing asthma flares: Before you head outside, take a dose of your asthma medication and your inhaler as these will help in opening the airways and give you the necessary protection.
- Having an asthma action plan: Regardless of whether it is summer or winter, you should be aware of what you should be doing in times when the symptoms flare-up.
- Taking your medications: Finally, you should work with your doctor towards understanding the cause and symptoms of your asthma conditions and follow his recommendations closely to avoid recurrence of such problems.
With all these tips, you can expect to spend a happy winter. But if anything goes wrong, seek medical assistance immediately.