Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anandan TYour feedback matters!
Hi please suggest some tablets for long sex without side-effect. And also suggest which condoms to use for safe sex . Also some advice to have safe sex.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is a common infection in the female reproductive organs like the ovaries, the uterus and the fallopian tubes and also the inside of the pelvis. If left untreated for a long time, PID can lead to severe problems like pregnancy complications, infertility and cancer.
- Causes: STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) like chlamydia and gonorrhea produce vaginal bacteria which travel to the interior organs and cause PID. Having unprotected sexual contact with someone who has an STD is the most common cause of PID. Moreover, medical processes like abortion, miscarriage, childbirth, insertion of contraceptive devices can also lead to bacterial infection. Having sex with a number of people, or having sex before the age of 20, or having had an STD in the past, also increase the chances of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
- Symptoms: The disease may show only minor symptoms or it may not show any symptom at all. When it does, the common symptoms are pelvic pain, discomfort while urinating or having intercourse, difficulties with menstruation and unusual fluid discharge from the vagina.
- Associated symptoms: High fever, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, exhaustion, shivering and fainting.
- Diagnosis: A pelvic examination is conducted to check for abnormal bleeding from the cervix (the opening of the uterus), fluid discharge or severe pain in the uterus, fallopian tubes or in the ovaries. Swabs taken from the cervix and the vagina are tested for STDs or other possible bacterial infections that may cause PID. An ultrasound or a Computerized Tomography (CT) scan is conducted to make sure that the symptoms are not being caused by other disorders like appendicitis or other kinds of infection in the reproductive organs. A pregnancy test is also done to take the necessary precautions to protect the fetus from the adverse effects of the infection.
- Treatment: The treatment procedures of PID vary depending on the type of bacteria that caused the infection in the specific case. Antibiotic medication is used to treat the condition. In case of severe complications, the patient has to be hospitalized. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My question is about sex I know it's very odd asking you this but my dick is thin and my wife is not that much satisfied from me so how can I grow my pains more fatter.
I am feeling too drowsy after coming from scout camp where I sleep only for 5-6 hrs. What should I do to control sleep for studies.
Hello, Dear doctors from the last three months when I take vinegar with bowel potatoes so I get heartburning for two to three hours please guide what should I do?
My penis is getting smaller and weaker day by day .I am very much tensed about this. Please get me a better solution for this. .my age is 25 and I smoke 2 or 3 cigaret per day.
My 5 years old son is suffering from mild fever, sneezing, congestion in chest. Please suggest treatment.
What is recommended method to improve testosterone any preferred foods or exercise or medicine. I have tested and drop bit so that looking for improvement? Is there any reason reducing this.
I am 24 year old boy I am suffering from short penis please suggest nme what can I do to enlarge my penis.
Every time when I am in my classroom I feel sleepy. My eyes feel irritation all time, Please help me.
Good noon sir. Actually am suffering from piles problem Not sure if its a fistula or fissure. I had recommended to sit in a tub of warm water containing mixture of magnesium sulphate salt and potassium permanganate. And to apply ano-bliss cream. Please help me.
Hi, Let me brief you about the situation, I have tight foreskin on my penis, I cannot retract the foreskin all the way when I have an erection. I can pull the foreskin back when my penis is not erect. I believe a small part of the foreskin has to be attached at the bottom of the penis so I don't know if that attachment is stopping me to retract the skin all the way. But any way after I got the answer I was told to apply a Betamethasone cream 0.05%. So now the problem is I bought a cream name "Diprovate plus" which is composed of Betamethasone Dipropionate IP equivalent to Betamethasone 0.05% w/w and Zinc sulphate IP 0.50% w/w. I believe you guys know all about the cream but I just wanted to be 100% sure that it won't harm my penis in any manner. As we all know we don't have any spare one to use if something had to happen to this one. So can anyone please tell me if its okay to apply the cream to my penis, is there anything I need to worry about, if I can apply it how do I apply, where to apply, what happens if I accidentally apply it on the head of the penis. How many times do I apply the cream and when? I don't know if I asked everything but if you think I missed anything please let me know everything about it so that I can go ahead and start using the cream! Thank you in advance.
I had dysentery from yesterday, I had taken enteroquinol medicine but its not working for me. Please help me.
I am suffering from my shoulder pain from 4 days, because i'm not sleep at night straight, and i'm sleep through my left side shoulder for 8 hours. When I wake up in morning. In my shoulder has a very big pain. So please tell me what I do now.
I am 35 years old. For the past one week, I am getting itching followed by small red bubbles in my both the thighs. What should I do? what may be the reason?
Hello doctor, I am (36) working in a reputed company. My question is Since I am very dark (black) no girls liked me much I used to masturbate daily at night before sleep ,Is it good for health and I would like to watch porn and I like to be nude always in home when I am alone. Earlier I did not had such addiction of masturbate but I went through circumcision and varicose operation from then I could not able to control the pain so I just eject and now it had been a practice without that I will not get sleep. Pls help.
Fluids (water and juices) and dates should be added to each Suhoor (pre-dawn meal) and Iftar (dinner – the meal that ends the day's fast). The fast is broken with dates, followed by dinner.
Suhoor: a bowl of Oats orridge with milk, one slice of toast and a handful of unsalted nuts
Iftar: Moong daal Bhajji+Custard+Fruits+dates
Suhoor: wheat-based cereal with milk, and an apple or banana
Iftar: chicken with boiled rice, vegetable curry and mixed salad, followed by fruit salad with single cream
Suhoor: a bowl of shredded wheat or Oats/ muesli and a pear or orange
Iftar: baked fish with roasted vegetables, or fish curry with rice followed by sweet vermicelli or one piece of jalebi (an Indian sweet)
Suhoor: cheese, then one teaspoon of jam with crackers or toast, and a handful of dried fruits
Iftar:Durum Wheat pasta cooked with vegetables and chicken kabab and a slice of plain cake with custard
All Friends -Please do not eat products having MSG/Derivative of MSG -E-627,E-631.