Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am 65 year old having pain in my left pelvis which reaches upto lower joint level and in my both the shoulder from 2-3 months. Please suggest.
I banged my knee on a wall in October. Now i have a pain in my knee after running almost 3kms. Can i have a solution to it?
I have an injury on my knee a year back . Now it is paining I have took some pain killer for a tme its relaxed but a day after it is paining again. What I do?
I am a male I have 23 years. I have a back pain in last 2 months. Please give solution for that please suggest me.
Joint pain problems in knees, backpain, am suffering from diabetes from last three month's, also from hypertension,
My mom age 40 year and he has problem in neck we are checkup by doctor. He said no problem in your neck but some pain always in her neck please solve this problem.
Sir besides my left knee pain I am also disturbed from pain in lower parts of leg (Talwa) mostly in front, when I started to walk after bed or during sitting on lower parts of leg (Talwa) it started pain. Also there is pain in my leg muscles. In a line I am suffering from pain in knee to lower parts of leg. Sir what is the reason behind this pain and how can it treated I am really disturbed from it. There is a habit of masturbation.
I have cavity in my teeth so how I can be cured and give me a good advice and there is a muscle tearing in my leg.what to do for these
For past two months my shoulders have in constant pain. Usually I apply volini but it does not seem like a permanent solution.
I am getting swelling above my right knee. All the reports are normal. I have knee pain also. climbing the stairs aggravates my pain. have used pain killers, vit. D tablets on doctor's advise. On resting, swelling subsides. Pl advise.
My mother was having spondylitis on her spine since 2009 and it was cured by 2012 after taking the medicines. But again in 2015 she felt the pain and we took her to the orthopaedic. But this time she did not recover. And after spending few month being suggested by the orthopaedic we took her to the neurologist. .and he ran few tests including MRI Scan .and said that there is some minor issues. And prescribed two drugs named steriocort and Oslol tr 40. Which she took for 37 days. But on 38th day she started to feel very weak. Her appetite was very less. vomited 3 times. Always felt drowsy. .urination got hampered .could not pass stool. And felt very uneasy. And eventually on 44th day situation got worse and we eventually admitted her in a hospital under a neuro surgeon. And her situation got worse as she could not walk now properly. Then the concerned doctor asked to stop the medicine immediately and asked for few more tests. But on next to next day he said there is no neurological problems and referred to a general physician. .then we got one founding that her sodium level was 114 when we took her first time to the neurologist 46 days back. And the doctor also said that haemoglobin level is very low I. E.8.6, and platelet count was very less at 66000. Then the doctor also said that she is having cough in her chest. And she started her treatment. .and we found that patient was recovering. After admission she was not talking. Always kept her eyes closed. But on 2nd day we saw that she was opening her eyes. And also started communication with others. And she started taking normal foods. But on 3rd day we found her totally different. .as if she is having some mental disorder. .her hands were moving in some wayward directions. Speech was not in order. Keeping her eyes always closed. Could not walk. Taking food was also stopped. Seeing that we consulted with the concerned doctor and she said that she is OK. .and there is no problem as such. This is not a very sounding problem. After taking to home she could get better. But today is the second day. Her situation is getting worsening. .As psychiatric patient. Please suggest what to do? As we are confused.
Knee pain commonly affects women over 50 years of age and could be because of any type of arthritis or Knee injury. Some of it comes with age but knowing how to protect your knees can make a big difference in the quality of life.
1) Knee problems can happen to anyone and one needs to respect any pain which arises in the knee especially after a fall or injury. The knee joint is vulnerable to injury and arthritis develops faster if the ligaments or the meniscus has been torn. Acknowledge the pain and seek help early before the damage sets in.
2) Avoid being overweight: Every extra kilo of body weight exerts five kilos worth of stress on our knees. This increases the daily wear and tear of the joint and sets in arthritis early. Reducing even couple of kilos off would be very kind on the knees. If you are overweight one must choose exercises that are gentle on the knees like stationary bike instead of an inclined treadmill, walking instead of running or jogging etc.
3) Follow rehab and enough rest after a knee injury: If you have had a knee injury, the rehabilitation may take many weeks. During this time, it is important to follow the instructions of your doctor and avoid all activities which cause knee pain. Otherwise, the pain may get chronic and worse with slight provocation. Many young athletic people return to their earlier routine of hectic gymming as soon as the pain subsides, but this can weaken the knee in the long run. One must allow proper healing at the knee joint which can be many weeks after the pain has gone.
4) Don't overdo it: Over straining or sudden increase in exercise can lead to knee problems. Endurance needs to be built slowly over a period of time and one must allow the ligaments to get used to the extra strain. If your knee is already hurting, avoid jerky and jumpy movements.
5) Good Shoes and supportive footwear help your knee by absorbing the extra strain. In general, platform heels are better than pencil heels and moderate heals are better than a six inch or a totally flat shoe. Investing in a good pair of shoes may eventually save you money by saving a knee replacement later on.