Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Anand PadmanabamYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am age of 25. I am feeling weakness in body as well as in case of sex life. My penis do not erect for long time and it ejaculate with in few seconds and even with little excitement without any intercourse. I do not have habit of smoking and do not drink wine. I used to masturbate daily three years ago nowadays I have left it. I have low sex desire also. In my diet I take salad fruits daily. I eat fast food once in a week or sometime it is once in a month. Please suggest me medicine which I can get without any medical prescription. and tell me one exercise which can improve my sexual life.
We take the act of breathing for granted, but for many people this simple action can be quite difficult. Difficulty breathing is one of the characteristic symptoms of asthma. This is because of an inflamed, narrow airway. Asthma can be allergic, hereditary, emotional or occupational in nature and can significantly lower the quality of a person’s life.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses not only the symptoms of a problem, but its root cause. This form of treatment takes into consideration the physical, mental and emotional state of a person. It has negligible side effects and hence can be prescribed to people of all ages.
Some of the most frequently prescribed homeopathic remedies for asthma are:
- Ipecac: This is used in cases where the patient suffers from sudden wheezing, dyspnoea, anxiety and feels a weight on his chest. In such cases, the asthma is aggravated by motion and a constant cough often causes gagging and vomiting.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is beneficial in cases where the patient is elderly and asthmatic attacks are more frequent after midnight. These patients suffer from anxiety, restlessness, burning in the chest, dry dysponea and fear suffocation. Allergic asthma caused by humidity can also be treated by arsenicum.
- Antim Tart: This is prescribed to patients who suffer from a rattling cough with little mucus expectoration. In many instances this cough is triggered by eating and can be relieved by lying on one side. This type of asthma also makes the patient feel drowsy and weak. Antim Tart is especially beneficial for young children and elderly people.
- Nux Vomica: Asthma can also be triggered by gastric troubles. In such instances breathing is more difficult in the morning and is marked by a dry cough and a feeling of fullness in the stomach. Nux Vomica is an excellent remedy for such types of asthma. These asthmatic cases also worsen in winters and may be accompanied by a headache or stomach ache.
- Carbo veg: This homoeopathic remedy is prescribed in cases where the patient’s face turns blue at the time of an asthmatic attack. These patients also suffer from stomach troubles and a cough accompanied by itchiness in the larynx. Along with this, they tend to feel cold, especially in their hands and feet.
Though homoeopathy has negligible side effects, it should not be used to self medicate. Homeopathic medicine should be prescribed only after the doctor has a thorough physical and emotional understanding of the patient.