Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. AnandYour feedback matters!
My age is 38 f i am a diabetic since 4yrs, my vision getting blurred, my teeth swells blood sometimes also giddiness. I am taking glimeperide 2mg if I go to some other doctor they also tell to take the same medicine only what to do?
Hi, Now a days am frequently getting headache on right side and my right eye is also paining. Can anyone help me to cure this and suggest me the specialist if it needs to consult. As from different reviews and articles I feel like its a tension or cluster related headache Name: Jhansi Age :26 Marital status: UnMarried Employment: working as a software professional in oracle.
Hello. I am having some blurred vision and feeling weak. Mu ecg is normal. Bp is 80/120 pulse is normal and also vit d is 31 b12 is 540. Hemoglobin is 15.6 platelets 171000 I have serious gas and acidity since a week and had heavy antibiotics for it. What can be the reason?
Is there any treatment to get rid of spectacles, lenses without using laser treatment. Any type of food, exercise, medicines which correct my eye vision without using laser treatment. I have +2.00 no. Of both the eyes. Can any doctor help me?
I have red eyes from 3 weeks and I have used moxigram for 3 weeks. It gives better result. But some redness is still there. What I should have to do. Please inform me.
I have squint in my eyes so my head pains due to use of smartphone and computer but the generation needs it ,today s world is electronic ,everything is computerised but I get severe headaches even after changing my spectacles I don't know why I get head pains ,but my smartphone and computer use is moderate Does squint causes headache and will I have to suffer headache for lifetime.
My mother has been suffering from herpes she got from her forehead which turned to neuralgia n has effected her eye which might lead to glaucoma. We have tried going to different doctors but all in vain please advice is Botox a good therapy.
My eyes are become red from last 10 days because of late night study, and now it is paining. What to do?
Due to specs I use, I think my eyes gone deep and they look small. How to make my eyes look beautiful?
For past1week my left eye has become little reddish no sign of irritation and also little blur. What is it.
Hi i am 30 years old male started suffering from vision loss in right eye and in two months time left eye vision loss started in third month he has lost vision in both eyes and hearing loss started in left ear. So far no diagnosis could be done by doctors
My stomach and head is hard pain and my eye red and falling tear always. What to do? Please help me.
There is a stye on my right eye i've done the treatment earlier it was quiet big now size of that stye has been decreased but then still it's a painless stubborn stye what to do to remove it completely.
I don't know what keep happening to me in every 5 days. I am preparing for medical. I read smoothly for 4 days then suddenly I drown and on the 5th day I become depressed. I want to cry. I feel sad. I waste my that day. Doing something on mobile or watching some movie. How do I control this? I don't like to live like this. In fact watching movie too don't work for me. After that too I remain depressed, sad. Then after 2 days, I automatically feel better and continue my studies.
I have yellow eyes, it seems I have I jaundice, I have taken medicine udiliv nd liv52 from 2 months, bilirisum s down bt eyes did not go white. Wht to do please help.
LASIK or Laser-Assisted in-situ Keratomileusis is a kind of eye surgery used for correcting certain vision problems as well as reducing or doing away with the need for corrective lenses or eyeglasses. It is a widely used refractive surgery that alters the shape of your cornea, the transparent tissue on the frontal portion of the eye. The fundamental aim of this surgery is to refract (bend) light rays in order to make them focus on the retina with improved precision, thus creating a sharper and clearer vision.
You can go for a LASIK eye surgery if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness: It is a condition wherein you enjoy a clearer vision while looking at objects that are close to you. However, distant objects would appear blurred.
- Hypermetropia or Farsightedness: Here, you may experience blurred vision while focusing on objects which are near to you but tend to enjoy better clarity in vision while viewing objects which are placed at a distance.
- Astigmatism: It is a condition disrupting focus of both the distant and close (near) vision.
Learn About The Different Tyoes Of Lasik-
- C-Lasik- C-Lasik or Customized Lasik is gaining ground as the latest and the most effective tool for restoring the quality of one’s vision. It uses a Wave front Guided customized ablation to render personalized treatment to each individual. While the surgical procedure stays the same, C-Lasik, also known as “Eagles’ Eye Vision” can provide the perfect shape to the eye surface, helping one to focus accurately. C-Lasik means that laser eye treatment is now unique to each eye. With C-Lasik, treatment is designed specifically to treat your individual vision errors. It improves the quality of your vision. Each C-Lasik assessment involves an extra diagnostic (screening) process to let the surgeon understand your vision better and select the most suitable treatment for you.
- iLasik- iLasik is the first vision rectifying procedure that is fully customized, done with the use of a laser. It is used to rectify myopia till a measure of 10 diopters, hypermetropia up to +5 diopters and astigmatism, till -5 dioptersafter evaluation of cornea. iLASIK is different from normal LASIK surgery because it recognises that every eye is different. Using 3D mapping technology, the characteristics along with the uniqueness of each eye is recognised. Then using this information, a blueprint is developed so that the lasers can target the right areas. High-frequency pulses are used to create a corneal flap which is lifted so that another laser can repair your eyes. iLasik is the only procedure that has the technology to personalize treatment to individual vision needs. In fact, wavefront measurements are 25 times more precise than those taken with conventional methods used for eyeglasses and contacts.
- Contoura Vision LASIK- Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology available for laser vision correction when it comes to accuracy and precision. This diagnostic technology is able to meticulously identify and record irregularities in the cornea’s curvature as well as its optics. During the procedure, this information is combined with the patient’s corrective eyewear prescription to dramatically improve vision for those suffering from nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism. While standard LASIK surgery has been helping individuals enhance correct visual refractive errors for many years, Contoura Vision takes the treatment a step further by offering even greater degrees of enhanced vision quality. Potential benefits of this technique can also include a reduced “glare” at night and even an increase in reading speed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.