Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anamay K. BidwaiYour feedback matters!
Sometimes the tip of my penis redens after masturbation, it causes itching and a pale white smelly viscous fluid also comes out. What's the problem?
Diabetes can increase the incidence of kidney dysfunction is quite well known, but as per a recent study conducted kidney disease can also increase the risk of diabetes. Researchers from the Washington University in the US deduced that a likely culprit of the two-way relationship between kidney disease and diabetes is urea.
The findings, published in the journal Kidney International, are significant because urea levels can be lowered through medication and diet, for example, by eating less protein. These findings are of great help as they give a better understanding of the kidney disease, elevated levels of urea and the increased risk of diabetes in the body.
I am very badly addiction of gutka I am not eating properly I loss my health and health please give good advice and medicine.
Doctor I have a cyst in scrotum. I am 26 years old male. There was no pain on cyst portion. How can I medicated in this cyst.
My penis is curved due to pyronee disease and it is create pain when in sexual intercourse what should I do and I am discharge only in 30- 40 sec. Please give us best advice and treatment.
Hi I am 43 year old lady. I am suffering from mitral valve stenosis. My first valvoplasty was done in 1994. My second valvoplasty was done in oct 2014. After valvoplasty my mitral valve area is 1. 9 sq cm. I am still suffering from breathlessness and palpitation. Please tell me what to do.
Respected Sir/Madam, My grandson, 7 months, has frequent motion during last ten days, because of the upper teeth coming out. For how many days the motion will be contd? No fever, and other complication. Please advice. Thank You. Jayanti Patel.
Sir I am 19 Year old I have been suffering from cough since last 2 Weeks tell me how can get relief from it.
I am suffering from Diabetes type 2 having PP 150. Not taking any medicine, not taking any sugar. Please advise how to reduce pp to normal naturally. How much is the normal reading.
I am 48 year male with diabetes from last 10 years. My hbic is 7.1. I am facing ed problem these days. My weight is ok with hight. Pls suggest me some ayurvedic medicine for my problem.
I am 18 years old man. I am suffering from asthma and other allergy problems. How can I get relief from this? Please help me to get rid off this.
Sir I am suffering from fistula problem. I have done operation of this but the wound will not recover from this problem. please suggest me.
I am having itching in my eyes. Is there a domestic remedy which I can use to suppress or cure it? The irritation is persistent when I am in prolonged exposure with dust and smoke. Y.
Psoriasis is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin. Under this condition, the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. The top five things that can worsen your psoriasis are listed below.
- Alcohol - There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Infections - Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, strep throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Stress - Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Weather changes - Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Cuts and bruises - If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology.
Related Tip: What is nail psoriasis?