Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amudha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AmudhaYour feedback matters!
I wana grow ma height I try ma best to grow ma height I took lots of medicine BT its doesn't work M nt feeling well cos of ma height please give me some tips to grow up ma height.
I was born a baby in Feb 2015 and my period is starting from this month but not regularly why is it a problem?
I am a 37 years old female. My thyroid levels are 4.23. Is that I am suffering from thyroid. I am also having pain in my lower abdominal. Can you advise me on the issue.
I am 20 years old I hv sweat problem from child hood and consulted many doctors and I did not get relief from that. What should I do to get relief from this?
I am jst 15 years old but my teeth r yellowish I wanna use natural remedies for it Could you please suggest me.
Sir I met an accident 2 week ago, in Back side nearby spin, I have very critical & acute pain in back but no any bone injury doctor said, please give me your opinion.
I have a sex problem I think I lose mah sex skill. And I can't giving satisfied. Mah wife I don't no what can I do for she. please help me.
What is internal herbal supplementation? How and where I will get? What is this duration of taking? And doses?
My Penis has bend in the middle up 45degrees. It is happened about 5 years back and continued like that. My age is 59 years. Why it happened like that and what is the solution?
I am 17 years old. My problem is that when ever I do or pick heavyweight my lower back pains. If I lay down It hurts more quickly. Please help me.
I m a 17 year old male and I am itchiness in my scrotum sac and my thigh joints are wounded by some kind of friction between the scrotum sac and thigh joints like rashes pls help.
I used to have 16-17cup of tea throughout the day. I smoke. Nd usually I am on desktop watching movies and listen to classical songs. But I can not get my proper sleep from last 1 yr. I eat non veg - veg both type of meals as well as m working man. Most of the day I used to have bike rides and there is no sign of sleep even after 3-4 days. My sleep timing went on another level. Please help me out. Tell me what to do. I need to improve my self and weight is getting low by low months to months. Tell me a diet and way to get rid out of it please.
I have acne and pimples on my skin and body as well. Black dots came on my face because of acne. What should I do?
Penis growth supplements are true or not is it reliable for smaller penis will it cause any side effect.
I am 40 years old having epigastric hernia and multiple gallstones doctor advice me to operate. I just want laparoscopy is good or open as I had two operations in my past years.
Whenever I wash clothes and do some extra work. Severe pain on my hand occurs. I think it's on bones. What to do?
I am 45 years old lady. My periods are stopped from this month, I have not undergone sterlisation. Now these days I am taking an ayurvedic medicine. Since 2 years my periods were only for two days. I am in tension please solve my problem. Thanks
A heart transplant is an operation in which a failing, diseased heart is replaced with a healthier, donor heart. Heart transplant is a treatment that's usually reserved for people who have tried medications or other surgeries, but their conditions haven't sufficiently improved.
While a heart transplant is a major operation, your chance of survival is good, with appropriate follow-up care.
When faced with a decision about having a heart transplant, know what to expect of the heart transplant process, the surgery itself, potential risks and follow-up care.
Why it's done
Heart transplants are performed when other treatments for heart problems haven't worked, leading to heart failure. In adults, heart failure can be caused by several conditions, including:
- A weakening of the heart muscle (cardiomyopathy)
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart valve disease
- A heart problem you're born with (congenital heart defect)
- Dangerous recurring abnormal heart rhythms (ventricular arrhythmias) not controlled by other treatments
- Failure of a previous heart transplant
- In children, heart failure is most often caused by either a congenital heart defect or a cardiomyopathy.
Another organ transplant may be performed at the same time as a heart transplant (multiorgan transplant) in people with certain conditions at select medical centers. Multiorgan transplants include:
- Heart-kidney transplant. This procedure may be an option for some people with kidney failure in addition to heart failure.
- Heart-liver transplant. This procedure may be an option for people with certain liver and heart conditions.
- Heart-lung transplant. Rarely, doctors may suggest this procedure for some people with severe lung and heart diseases, if the conditions aren't able to be treated by only a heart transplant or lung transplant.
Factors that may affect your eligibility for a heart transplant
A heart transplant isn't the right treatment for everyone. Certain factors may mean you're not a good candidate for a heart transplant. While each case is considered individually by a transplant center, a heart transplant may not be appropriate if you:
- Are an advanced age that would interfere with the ability to recover from transplant surgery
- Have another medical condition that could shorten your life, regardless of receiving a donor heart, such as a serious kidney, liver or lung disease
- Have an active infection
- Have a recent personal medical history of cancer
- Are unwilling or unable to make lifestyle changes necessary to keep your donor heart healthy, such as not drinking alcohol or not smoking
What happens after the transplant?
Most people leave hospital within about four weeks of the operation, but depending on your condition, you may need to stay in hospital for longer.
In the first few months after your surgery you will need to spend a lot of time visiting the hospital – you might even need to stay near the transplant centre. Your transplant team will talk to you about practical arrangements for after your surgery.
Although you will be weak after the operation, recovery can be very quick. It is important to build up your level of activity gradually. You should avoid activities involving lifting and pushing until your breastbone is fully healed, which can take up to three or four months.
Once you feel fit and able, you can start doing things like light vacuuming or light gardening. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
Doctors believe that all women are born with a certain quantity of eggs as well as chances of conception. Also, all bodies are unique with individual strengths and weaknesses. Fertility tests can help in unravelling a number of issues as well as the health of your reproductive system as a whole. It is important to address various lifestyle issues in order to retain your fertility and ensure that you have a hassle free conception. Read on to know more about the ways in which you can preserve your fertility.
- Oral health: There are a number of medical studies that go as far as suggesting that the state of the woman’s oral health is a significant factor when it comes to the proper functioning of her reproductive system. Many women who have required treatment for infertility are said to have suffered from oral health problems like inflammation and gum disease. One needs to avoid these issues so as to have more reproductive success. So, it is important to brush and floss on a regular basis in order to have better oral and reproductive health.
- Food: When we are talking about oral health, how can food intake be too far behind? In order to maintain good oral health, it is important to take care of your eating habits. One should steer clear of excessive sugary food intake as well as junk food intake which end up harming the gums as well as the overall system of the patient. Also, you must avoid eating processed carbohydrates like white bread and white rice. It is also a good idea to get your proteins from plant sources rather than animal sources. Furthermore, it is also a good option to strike trans fat off the list and to pick unsaturated fats instead. This kind of a diet is known as low glycemic diet which keeps the sugar levels stable. This helps in boosting all body functions in general, including one’s fertility.
- Smoking: As per a number of medical studies, about 13 per cent of the infertility cases are linked with excessive smoking. Tobacco has an adverse effect on the state of your fertility, and it usually makes the eggs deteriorate at a much faster rate. It can also cause early miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy, which is a dangerous condition where the egg gets lodged in the fallopian tube. Smoking can also bring about early menopause.
- Vitamin supplements: Many doctors suggest that once a woman has entered her child bearing years, it is important to start taking multivitamins as these contain folic acid. Folic acid is an important nutrient that helps in foetal growth and stimulates ovulation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.