Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Amudha HariYour feedback matters!
Today is my 15 days of periods. But since 2 days I have crampsin my back and lower abdomen. What can I do.
I have low sperms Active 40% Sluggish 30% Non molite 30% Pus cell 4-6 RBC nil Sprm count 18 millions Colour milky white Quantity 1.5 ml Reaction alkaline Liquification time 30 min Is this a normal report or not I used androgardian Tablet zincovit And siphene m 25 mg But when I stop these medicines My sperms count getting down Doctors advice me there is no solution of this problem Only ivf or icsi is solution Doctor test my testorone That report was normal Lsh and FSH hormones are some up on report What can I do I am so worried.
Yesterday night I had sex with my partner, and I didn't use any safety precautions and I saw some bleeding from my vagina. I am 100% sure it's not my periods. Also, as I said we didn't use any safety precautions, I have doubt about my pregnancy. Can you suggest me what steps should I take to abort this situation. I don't want to be pregnant right now. Also currently I am having Medicine for PCOD from last 1 month.
Yesterday we had unprotected sex. We do not want any trouble to avoid any trouble can we use UNWANTED-72 or any other pills like this? We are in tension since last night Please suggest what we should do.
My wife is pregnant near about 3 month. Please give me some instruction about her healthy. And which type of food is good for her health.
I don't have aids but I have a question related. Aids happen when healthy blood comes in contact with hiv positive blood. Right? What if a healthy person doing sex with several healthy people (who do not have any hiv or anything)? Will that cause aids?
Hello sir my sister suffering from thyroid the results is some time 60 or some time is 25 range they have no child so what I can do
Hi, I use to have back pain like 10 days before the starting of the menstrual cycle. Also, there would be mild spotting before 10 or 12 days of the menstrual cycle itself along with the pain. Can you please suggest why this happens and the resolution for this? Thanks.
Hiii is it considered under normal period when you get 4, 5 drops a day instead of getting usual period?
Hello Dr. I have gone through c-section on 27 march 2016 but till now ci do not get my period and I also do unprotected sex with my hubby is there any chances of pregnancy.
She is 18 and we had unprotected sex a week ago and now she gets pain in her pelvic area and a general physician told to see a gyno but we are teenagers what should we do?
Hi I am 28 years old. I am 14 weeks pregnant now. I have been diagnosed with Gestational diabetes and I am on medication with glycomet. I hav been closely monitoring my blood glucose level and it is always been under the normal range during fasting between 87-102 mg/dl. However, the post breakfast range (after 2 hours) keeps fluctuating between 141-157 mg/dl. My last post breakfast range was 145 mg/dl. My Doc has asked me to take insulin shots. My first question, is it necessary to take insulin for these ranges. I have been doing walkings and adapted to lifestyle changes and following my diet strictly. Is it safe to consume insulin? Would it affect my baby?
Sonf - 100 gm
Isabgol - 100 gm
Cardamom (small) - 100 gm
Mix all well with sugar (300 gm)- store this granulated powder well.
Consume 10 gm in morning before breakfast with lukewarm water.
Repeat 10 gm at night after meals with lukewarm water.
I'm now 32 years old already had one abortion due to fibroid, then I did mymectomy and conceived again after 8 months .delivered girl baby via cizerian .she is going to turn 2 years old. Now I'm conceived but my 22 weeks scan reports microphelly schizencephaly ,so doctor said me to abort the baby, but I want this baby .please help me whether is their any tablets to cure this pregnancy baby ,now I entered my sixth month. Tell me shall I have any other options other than abortion and deliver a problem free baby.
Sir, I am going to be marry with lover she is suffering from stomach pain and weakness as well pain below novel and legs while period time since she was matured .what I do for her.
Wine lovers have a difficult time answering this question to others, red or white, as both have their share of points when a comparison is being drawn between the two. Too many researches have been undertaken to make a choice and the following are some points that might help you decide.
Some popular white wines include Champagne, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Riesling, and Chenin Blanc. Popular red wines include Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Merlot, and Sangiovese.
White wine is made from white grapes, without any skin or seeds. Red wines are made from whole dark red or black grapes, and the skin adds to the flavour and colour. Red wines are richer, white ones are sweeter.
Though wine lovers would decide on red or white wine depending on their preferred taste, from a health point of view, red wine wins over white wine. Though they are both made of grapes, they do not provide any benefit like fruits. Through fermentation, their original nutrition is lost but newer benefits towards heart and lung health settle in.
Read on to know more:
- Red wines have less natural sugar compared to white wines, though there is no significant difference in terms of carbohydrates or calories.
- Both have equal amounts of calcium, which is good for bones.
- Red wine has more amount of iron, phosphorus, and magnesium compared to the white variety.
- Red wine has as much potassium as in a banana, so beats the white variety again.
- Carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin are found in good amounts in the red variety, which is good for macular degeneration.
- Red wine also is richer in choline, which prevents liver damage and overall inflammation.
- Red wines, with the skin as well, contain resveratrol which is protective against heart disease. They prevent plaque formation in the arteries, improve the immune system, and inhibit cancer growth.
- The polyphenol in them are excellent antioxidants and help in preventing cholesterol levels, reducing blood pressure, strengthening the immune system, are anti-infective and anticancer agents.
- The flavonoids in the red wines also have strong antioxidant properties and help in reducing the risk of cancer.
- White wines are more acidic, and so are proven to cause more erosion of the teeth. Red is safer, with less damage to the teeth.
Though white is sweeter, the red one is healthier. With its benefits over the white variety is almost all aspects, it wins over. A word of caution, though wine contains alcohol, which has its own harmful effects on the body. The debate here is only to prove that red wine has more benefits compared to the white variety when consumed in moderate amounts (up to 2 drinks per week). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
We had sex on February 10th, she got her late period on February 11 th, and she felt nausea on 4 th, march and she got her period on 17 th, March which is slightly less in quantity, and she again felt nausea on 10 th, April and got her period on 20 th, April which is as normal in quantity, was I safe from pregnancy?
Top tips for aiding digestion
Too much food and drink? Keep these useful hints and homeopathic medicines in mind
- Drink a cup of boiled water in the morning before breakfast. This seems to cleanse the stomach and often works wonders.
- Eat slowly. One of the main causes of indigestion is unchewed food.
- Don’t eat food “piping hot”. Our stomachs are not meant to have hot foods inside them. A useful thing to remember is that if it is hot in the mouth it is hot in the stomach. This includes tea and coffee. Food and drinks that are too hot may disrupt enzymes and injure the lining of the stomach. So, always wait for it to cool.
- Don’t eat on the hoof. Meals should be taken at a leisurely pace. If you eat on the move, there is more chance that digestion will not begin. Instead foods in the stomach and intestine will start to ferment, producing gases that bloat you.
- Avoid eating fruit with the meal. Tempting though it is, because it seems lighter on the stomach than puddings, it is not good at the end of a meal. This is because fruit digests faster than dense proteins, so fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
- If bloating is a persistent problem, try simplifying your meals. Instead of having lots of food groups at one meal try separating them. For example, proteins need acid enzyme digestive juices, whereas carbohydrates need alkaline enzyme digestive juices. When you have to break down both types all at once you are not achieving optimal enzymatic action, so some fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
- Try taking slightly smaller servings and think twice about second helpings. As a good rule of thumb, try to get into the habit of estimating the quantity you allow yourself using “nature’s food bowl”. Cup your two hands together as if you were using them to make a bowl. The quantity of food that would fill that “bowl” should be your maximum at any meal.
- Make sure that you drink enough water. Ideally, hydrate your stomach with a glass of water half an hour before a meal.