Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amudha Hari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amudha HariYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old Indian female .married .for 17 years now .my husband is40 years he often stays out of India for his work ,few years ago I had got itching problem in my vagina so I showed it to the gums I asked her that I feel my husband is cheated on me he has a relationship outside marriage ,she told that your husband has to the HSV Igg and HSV Igm test .my husband did it RESULT- HSV Igg positive. HSV Igm NEGATIVE I WANT to know has he cheated on me .did he have sex with someone else than me?
Hi. I am a software engineer. Am 30 years old and 3 years since got married. I am having pcod and thyroid. I have undergone ovarian drilling last month. What is the chance of me me getting conceived naturally? Any diet recommendations? Or dos and do nots?
I am 8 months pregnant. But my belly so small. Why my belly so small. My weight 1311grms. Am worried bout my baby weight. Pls suggest me. I want baby weight.
For how many days we shud have period ? aftr few days of ending of period brown thing comes.Wat is it ,is it normal ?
Doctor how soon I can go for beta hcg test .if I had sex on 11th march? Also my menstrual ended on 7th march.
My girlfriend is urging me to have sex with her (she trusts me very much and I love her so much too). But she is only 15 years old. And I'm 20 years old. Now if I refuse to have sex with her, she will certainly get hurt and also she will think I'm gay. So finally I've decided to do the same with her in safe mode. Now my question is will it harmful for her as she is too young? And if not I want to know the safest way of not getting pregnant.
Is it possible for a person to contract an STD if she or he is having sex with more than one person at a time but neither of the partners has an STD?
Do you find it too hard to figure out what to wear? Does taking some important decision leave you feeling paralyzed? These indicate that you suffer from compulsive indecisiveness. Struggling with this problem leaves you stuck in one place and causes you distress. Fear of taking the wrong decision is the primary reason, which makes people indecisive. It is also likely for you to bother too much about what other people think of you.
Here are five important steps, which you should take for overcoming compulsive indecisiveness:
- Forget your fear: Fear of something often causes indecisiveness. You need to figure out and write down your fears and what you would do if these occur. If you are indecisive about a job change or whether the new job will be paying you less, you should analyze how the reduced income will affect your life and how you can deal with it.
- Tune into your emotions: Maximum people who suffer from compulsive indecisiveness and struggle at making major decisions tend to over analyze situations a bit too much. In some cases, you cannot create an easy perception or a suitable side for a situation in spite of stressing over it from various angles. The situation will remain the same, no matter how much you think. Write down your options, think about them, rate them, and choose the top rated option.
- Practice on small things: For improving upon your indecisiveness, you should start practicing by taking small decisions every day. Aim at taking 10 major decisions everyday such as where to go for lunch, which route to take to work and more. Slowly, practice taking decisions quickly instead of pondering over a situation. Try to make instant decisions in various spheres of life.
- Learn to trust yourself: You need to list all your strengths. Write down whether you think if you are smart, creative or funny. Ask yourself whether you can infuse your strengths into your process of decision making. Try to test your strengths in all kinds of matters. Once you are sure of your strengths, you will be able to achieve your goals without hesitation.
- Pick one thing at a time: You should pick things and matters one at a time to focus on. If there are several things which bother you and add to your indecisiveness, try to handle them one by one. This way you will be able to give all your focus to one matter, and overcome your fears related to it. After that, move on to another fear.
It is important for you to let go and refrain yourself from analyzing whether a decision which you had taken is right or wrong. Instead, focus on activities which matter to you and do not ponder over old decisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
A sexual dysfunction, refers to a problem during any phase of the sexual response cycle that prevents the man or couple from experiencing satisfaction from the activity. Most cases of sexual dysfunction are treatable, so it is important to share your concerns with your partner and doctor.