Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amudha Hari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amudha HariYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 28 years female I have a copper t IUD inserted in 2013, the problem is I forgot about the date of expiry will there be any problem if it's still in the ureters even after expiry.
My age is 32 it's been an year or so and I have tried a few times but can't get my wife pregnant, how can I check what's the issue?
What can I do if I'HV too much burning in my vulva region after doing rough sex? please help me out.
I am 19years old female. 7years ago I have hurted my left leg near ankle while playing. But still my ankle and my knee keeps on swelling. Specially during my periods and when I walk too much.
A healthy child is a happy child. And for this very reason, it is vital to provide the right nutrition to boost their immunity that would help fend off infections and illness so that they have a happy childhood as well as a productive adulthood bolstered by a good immune system. Achieving this goal could be simplified by incorporating these following foods in your family’s diet.
- Citrus fruits: There is a host of citrus fruits available. From oranges to grapefruits to sweet lime to guava; citrus fruits help in the development of a strong and robust immune system. They are a rich source of Vitamin C, and hence they can combat the free radicals in a child’s body. These fruits will help your child to stay healthy instead of falling prey to diseases regularly.
- Apple: Apple is one of the most commendable fruits that aids in developing a child’s immunity, hence the age-old phrase, "an apple a day, keeps the doctor away.” This is because of the anti-inflammatory properties of apple that can fend off bacteria and free radicals. Moreover, apple leaves can cure a cough and cold while clearing off phlegm.
- Spelt: Spelt protects the blood vessels and a child who regularly consumes it is less likely to suffer from blood pressure and blood sugar problems later on in life. This is because of the niacin content in spelt which can reduce both lipoprotein and cholesterol. It can also prevent free radicals from abusing the tender blood vessels. Spelt also contains copious amounts of phytonutrients known as polyphenols that can shield your child from hormone-dependent and breast cancers.
- Eggs: If your child regularly suffers from asthma and coughing issues, then you should talk to a pediatrician for his suggestion regarding the safety of egg consumption for your child. Eggs are rich in all the vital nutrients that can help your child to fight back repetitive issues such as a cough and asthma. Moreover, the high protein content aids in boosting the overall immunity of the child.
- Spinach: Spinach is known for its iron and Vitamin C content, and it is one of the best choices for the immunity of the child. It also contains enough Vitamin A and thus, it helps in retaining the nutrients well.
- Almond: Almonds are superfoods for the immunity of your child. In case your child is not able to chew almonds, you can give him or her almond milk. It triggers the growth of muscles at the early stages of life. Since your child is susceptible to injury from fall and tumble, almond is the best way to protect him.
So, eat your way to healthy living by incorporating the right diet coupled with an overall healthy lifestyle. Good nutritious diet is important to keep good health and fight infections.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My girlfriend and I have been having sex for more den 5 years and over this years we aborted more den 4 times. Will we have children in future?
8 Important Benefits of Cinnamon ( Dalchini )
Cinnamon has extremely high anti-oxidant activity, and its oil has strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Cinnamon is also a great source of manganese, fiber, iron, and calcium.
As a result, it has been used as an EFFECTIVE HOME REMEDY for:
• Reducing blood sugar levels and treating Type 2 Diabetes.
• Lowering LDL Cholesterol (The bad one).
• Aiding digestion.
• Curing the common cold.
• Reducing arthritis pain.
• Boosting memory and cognitive function.
• Curing headaches and migraine pain.
• Toothaches, Bad Breath
My wife is of 42 and conceive again after 15 years by the mercy of almighty. Having two daughters of 20,15.pl tell is there any complications during this pregnancy in this age. Any sonography tests if required pl tell. gynecologist gynecologist advised her not to do intercross for the first three months. Why she suggest, I do not do vigorous sex, just do normal without any stress. Any harm to fetus during sex if possible we will avoid because this is our final chance. Pl guide.
Rashes in the vulva, which might be caused due to various health problems or due to irritation on skin, usually constitute all the vaginal rashes. The vaginal rashes might be the result of non infectious conditions (it might be an allergic reaction) or it might also be the result of a sexually transmitted infection. The vulva may become red and might have sores and blisters. Many times, the vulva doesn't change color at all, but visible bumps are present in the area.
The symptoms of vaginal rashes are as follows:
- Blisters or sores
- Reddening of the vulva
- Visible bumps
- Vaginal discharge
- Pain in the pelvic region
- Painful urination with a burning feeling
- Pain while having sex
- Lice or insects in the pubic hair
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Ulcers on the groin
Although the symptoms are not usually fatal, sometimes the conditions might become life threatening. If your body temperature rises above 101oF and if you are suffering from a severe abdominal and pelvic pain, the best option is to consult a doctor immediately.
Vaginal rashes can be due both noninfectious causes as well as due to sexually transmitted infections. Some of the infectious causes are:
- Genital herpes
- Granuloma inguinale
- Human papilloma virus
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Pubic lice
- Yeast infections
Some of the noninfectious causes are:
- Allergic reactions
- Chemical irritants like soap, lubricants, creams, etc
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
Although the vaginal rashes aren't very serious in nature, you might face certain complications like infertility, secondary or tertiary syphilis, and transmitting the infection to your partner.
Vaginal rashes are usually treated with home remedies. Here are a few treatments you could try out if you are afflicted with vaginal rashes:
- Apple cider vinegar: This particular substance is known for having antifungal and antibacterial properties. It will help you get over the itching which takes place when you are suffering with a vaginal rash. If the rash is due to a fungal or bacterial infection, then apple cider vinegar will help to clear out the infection. Wash your vagina with apple cider vinegar and warm water mixture.
- Anti-bacterial talc: Anti-bacterial talc is extremely mild to the skin. It helps to cure fungal infections but this method might take some time to cure the rash. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.