Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amlo PavaladhanYour feedback matters!
I have skin problem. Black daag Se ho gaye hai stomach par or uspe khujali bhi aati hai so please bato me ky a karu.
I have wheatish complexion with combination and sensitive skin. When I do for facials my skin is all good but after 10-15 days my face skin becomes dull dark and lifeless. My face starts looking too dark with no radiance. Furthermore I have discoloration near my mouth and the skin is not smooth.
I have a black marks on my face I use clear gel and other ointments for cure bt there is no result so please give me a good suggestion for my problem.
In my face pores is increasing how to remove those dead cell .how to fill up those scars and pores with clear skin. please suggest good idea.
Hi sir I have dark pigmented lips especially the corner of my lower lips And my natural body color is fair as normal but my lips become dark and pigmented I have no bad habits like smoking, drinking lots of tea coffee, alcohol even use branded lip balm also but still my lips is dark and dry please recommend me any cream or ointment to get rid of my dark lips Thank you.
My anus some times burns after passing stool. Burning remains when I sut on seat or bed colonoly done found healed unhealed ulcers. Also in ultra sound slight enlarged prostate is found. Also I have acute burning in my penis after ejaculation. So Dr. gave me antibiotic of 1000 mg he thought it could be std also and asked me to massage my prostate daily with finger. Now its been a month after completing the course both anus burning and penis burning started again. So please tell both the problems can be due to prostate?
Thanks. Actually first some infection type appears, lot of itching, its covered with dry skin (Papadi type) and then there is black spot. It causes lot of itching also.
I have some spots on my face just beside my lips since from my childhood and I have been taking homeopathy medicine for last two years.
I have suddenly developed open pores post delivery. I had a very gud skin earlier. My protein intake is very l ow. I am 35 years old. What shall I do? N what supplements can I take to have an even smooth skin devoid of unsightly pores.
I am high having pain in my rectum/anus or you can say at boundaries of my buttcrack. Don't know how to help and which doctor to look for. Pain has been for 3-4 days now.
I just wanna two things firstly, I have not got beard yet. There are little hairs in my face not that much which can be called as beard. My age is around 22 and secondly, I have many pores on my skin I don't know how I got them they are like rashes type small small lines type holes on my face. Kindly help me regarding this.
I've observed a blood stain on the toilet paper when I wiped my anus after using the toilet. I also felt a lump near the Anus part. It doesn't pain at all. I do feels itchy at times. Please help.
I am 22 year girl. I was on a trip to a village and was attempting to break a mango from tree. I picked one and other one fell on my face amd along with it fell its milk from the tree. Now it has created a dark burn like mark. How can I treat it? I am a cabin crew and I want my skin to be clean soon or I will be in a mess. Please help me.
I have skin problem my skin is very delicate whenever I come in contact of sun I get my skin tanned badly within seconds due to this I avoid sleeve less but still hands part exposed to sun gets tanned please suggest.
Dear doctor I need to know the remedies for heat bubbles in skin. During the season what type of food habitat is good and what type f food we need to avoid. Please let me know.
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a visit to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"