Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amlo PavaladhanYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 23 yrs, male facing a problem of Pigmentation (Dark spots all over cheeks & Nose) kindly suggest some lotion or cream. Thanks.
I have a scar on my forehead from a recent accident. What can I do to reduce the Scar? Is there any way to remove it completely?
I am 69y (male) Its found in the scan there's Grade 111 prostatomegaly and Cystitis changes in my rt. Kidney. How to rectify the prostate problem?
My lips are getting black every day. I smoke frequently, can you suggest me good medicine for controlling that.
Is there any solution for large size of breast. My wife has a large size of breast and the reason behind this she tell the one reason that in her childhood her mother not pressed her breast. So as a result her breast size became large. She is very worried about this .Then please tell me tell me the solution about her breast. Any oil ,medicine what ever please refer me.
Do I need an implant for my missing canine? Also underbite and open bite braces and jaw surgery in the process.
She got some cuts on her left hand and now the nearby area is burning. It has a strong burning sensation and skin is getting dark brown day on day. Also the area of this impact is increasing with time.Please tell.
I am going to marry in four months. But before that I want improve my skin tone. What should I do? If you could suggest some facewash or moisturisers to improve skin tone.
I have small white small patches on my skin, it is increasing regularly. I m using homeopath medicine but I didn't see too much effect. How it will be cured please suggest me.
Hello doctor, my mother have black spots on her cheeks earlier they were hardly noticeable but now week by week they are getting darker. I come to know its melasma. My mother is using many home remedies from past few months but they are not showing any results. Kindly suggest any effective cream for treatment.
Most of the time I have badly cracked skin on my first fingers of both hands and I could not bend it, otherwise it cut down. It aggravates when I use hard soap. However I avoid hard soaps, but still it troubles me. I am a diabetic 47 year old. Kindly suggest someone ointment and guide.
I have tanned too much in the past month due to unavoidable sun. Face has got pimple and spots while my hands have become too dark. Net shows many home remedies (lime, tomato, curd, milk, turmeric, etc,) but they're ineffective. Any product recommendation will be quite helpful. Thanks in advance.
I'm 24 year female. I have problem of ingrown hair on legs which caused pigmentation on skin that results in darker skin and with that small bumps resulting in form of scars. Can you please suggest me the medication for it and the reasons behind.
I have suffering from pimples on my face and my face gets dry please provide me some tips to remove the pimples and make my face glamorous. Thank you.
I am 24 year old female I am suffering from dark circles I am using mela 3 cream at night n topcort cream in morning prescribed by Dr. bt I am confusing everyone saying that hydroquinone cream is not safe for face it cause cancer is it true? After dis continue using this cream my face will darken? please tell me about this I use this cream or not?
Am suffering from seborrheic dermatitis acne for two years it's still not cured I consulted many doctors and took many medicine n natural treatment too still it dint get rid off its irritating me n am loosing my happiness n everything feels so sad become dull head n I hav black dark spots all over my face n spores in back, shoulder n chest n scalp dandruff too its giving much itching pls help me to cure this acne n suggest some best medicines of curing this disease. Thankyou.
Chemical peeling is a type of body treatment technique, which is used to improve the texture of your skin. This treatment is mostly done on the facial skin to remove the dead skin cells. The regenerated skin is usually smoother in texture and less wrinkly. This treatment helps to eliminate problems of uneven tone, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Although chemical peeling is a safe technique, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before opting for one.
1. Peeling is a kind of exfoliation - Peeling involves flaking skin off and is the only way to regenerate healthier and better skin. In some cases, certain types of gels are used to speed up the peeling process. These gels contain micronutrients, which are beneficial for the skin.
2. Chemical peels are not only for facial treatments - This technique can be used not only for the face but for several other parts of the body as well such as the hands, chest, neck, and legs. They help in removing dark spots and acne from the surface of the skin.
3. A solitary chemical peel isn't enough - You should keep in mind that a single peel may not be enough to get the job done. Unless you opt for a deeper chemical peel, chances are that you won't get satisfactory results. Your skin care professional can advise you on the number of sittings that would be required.
4. Sunscreen is important - It is necessary to use sunscreen after your chemical peel treatment as it helps you in maintaining long lasting results. There are a wide range of oil free sunscreens available, which you can wear under your makeup.
5. Having realistic expectations - One should remember that years of scarring and skin damage wouldn't be resolved or removed with one single peel session. It can, however, lead to smoother, tighter and brighter skin.