Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Amit KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male. Height 5'5 ft. Weight 60 kg. I was very fat for a long time. When I was 13 years old. My chest nipples started getting pointed and large. I have lost almost 20 kg one year ago. But my chest is still pointed and large. I amy trying many exercises like push ups, walking, jogging and also consuming 1500 cal per day. But there is no change in the shape of chest. My chest nipples is soft. But there is a slightly firm mass underneath the nipples. I am not sure if this is just fat deposited mass or brest tissue. I have consulted a doctor. He prescribed me vitamin E supplements to increase my testosterone, but seeing no result after 3 months I stopped it. So, please help me by telling me that it is gynecomastia or just fat deposition.
I am 30 year old male. Suffering from coughing attacks after morning breakfast every day. It last for 30 to 40 min. I had minor typhoid in mid of march this year and thereafter I recovered but this coughing problem is not going. What to do. Kindly help. Since this coughing problem is persisting since then.
I am 20 year old. I am having cold for longtime. If I drink different water from different areas I will get the cold. Please help me.
I have a medium type chest pain from last six months, this pain pressure after lunch at every night? Please suggest me how can l relief from it?
I am suffering from bipolar disorder for past 7 years. My doctor giving -divalproex Sodium 500 mg tablets (Divalgress ER 500), quetiapine sr 200 mg, Amisulpride 50 mg, paroxee CR 25 AND modalert 100. I have better than before. But the main burden is dizziness ,too much tiredness ,fatigue, high heart beating and sleepy. Please help me.
I am 25 years old. I often suffer of migrane, specially when I am hungry. And I take some pain killer medicine every time. I get relief for the moment but after some days the headache starts again. After all this I am also suffering from hair fall. Does the reason of my hair fall belong to my migrane. And what medication should take for both my problems?
My son faces some learning difficulties, lack of concentration & minute dyslexia as per our observation since last 2-3 yrs. He is 6 yrs old & will be going to class 1 in dwarka, Delhi, Need guidance & suggestions for ensuring that my son get over this issue as earliest as possible.
Ten days once my sperm is coming with out my knowledge during the night sleep. How to stop it? Is there any treatment for it?
I am 18 and I have really bad ache in my ankles. This cause a great inconvenience. It really pains much. Idk what the reason is. But I dont wanna take any chances regards.
If a person is suffering from swine flue so what are the remedies to be taken to cure from swine flue?
When I try to do sex, I discharge very soon and unable to do 2nd attempt. One general physician gave me a medicine to improve my sex stamina but after using It, every morning I feel very week. Please suggest me a good treatment. So, that I can Improve my sex power. And one more thing Is that after using that medicine my penis Is able to do sex but It's very difficult him to discharge again. Medicine Name is" Stay On" Capsules.
I am 22 years old male patient. I am suffering from pain in lower abdomen in the right side after meal. I have also a problem of constipation for last 2 yrs. What should I do?
I am 24 years old male n recently I joined in gym after 1 year break due to hard exercises my right testicle is paining and causing uneasiness from a week and a no of capsules are used like I used demisone n megaclox but only a part of relief is there sir can you please tell me what to do.
I have severe pain during menses in my abdomen , back, legs and feet. I have nausea during these days mostly on the 1st day of the menses. Please help me.
I am 18 I never had sex only I masturbate, it's been 5 days first my penis head started getting red then redness increased and now there are some tiny white papules growing on the head no pain just a bit itching. I have an exam tmr pls tell me till when can I see a doctor. Is the infection dangerous or something.
Simple sugar is also known as monosaccharide, is the basic unit of carbohydrates. The simplest forms of sugar are usually colourless and crystalline and exist in forms of glucose, fructose and galactose. Simple sugar is deemed to be a major concern according to all health nutritionists.
Here are five reasons why you should avoid them:
- Sugar is the biggest cause of obesity: Sugar present in all kinds of junk food is considered to be the biggest cause of obesity as fructose easily converts into fat inside your body. Consuming too much sugar can put too much pressure on your liver as it is responsible for converting fructose into fat. Large amounts of sugar are directly converted into fat, thus, putting you at a very high risk of becoming obese.
- Increases risks of contracting heart diseases: Consuming too much sugar throughout the day causes a hike in your insulin levels which can further affect your nervous system. An excess of sugar in your blood stream also causes your blood pressure to rise which makes you more likely to get a heart stroke. Thus, to avoid cardiac problems at a young age, you must cut down your sugar intake.
- Weakens immune system: Sugar is a major reason for inflammation which affects the central immune system adversely. With an excess intake of sugar, the body becomes less effective in dealing with infection and common cold because phagocytes (white blood cells) cannot do their job properly of engulfing dangerous bacteria. Thus, you should aim at boosting your immune system by cutting down on sugar completely.
- Sugar can make you age faster: The sugar content in your body creates molecules known as AGEs (Advanced glycation end products) which attack the fibres in elastin and collagen (the building blocks of the cells on your skin). A study also proved that consuming too much sugar can result in acne as the collagen in your skin weakens. Thus, to maintain youthful looking skin for longer, you should remove sugar from your diet completely.
- Sugar can be addictive: Most people who consume too much sugar get addicted to it. According to a study, the addiction to sugar is very similar to addiction to tobacco and drugs. You might start craving sugar and depending on it to change your mood more often than required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.