Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit KumarYour feedback matters!
When there is a slight pain in the testicles one feels during walking and sitting, is that a problem? If yes, then what should be the further steps?
My body does not holds water for long time after drinking. And soon after 1 min of drinking water I feel like urinating and I do it. please help.
I am always feeling sick my age 30, jobless facing financial problems bp level 150/90 didn't take any medicine doctors suggest exercise. No sugar and cholesterol level normal. I was tested endoscopy it was normal but still experience problems with gas/bloating after putting anything in my stomach and feeling worst pain my neck and get stiffness and my head would feel pressure feeling dizziness, shooting paid, and also chest discomfort itching needle pain chocking heart palpitations racing heart throat itching muscles vibration back shoulder pain tightness and stiffness feeling tired numbness tingling fear of being public fear of dying fear of loosing control Being like a hypochondriac, muscle twinges, worry all the time, tingles, gagging, tightness in the chest, tongue twitches, shaky, breath lump, heart beat problems, head tingles, itchy tingling in arms and legs, and so many more.
My father is 60 year old he is suffering morbid obesity, DDF & Pleural effusion& Vitamin D3 Deficiency & Cardiac Diastolic Dysfunction EF - 60%
I have small penis when erected it is about 4 inches. I have this problem from childhood. What should I do. Please help me.
I am 22 year old and I want answer of my few questions like1) I sometime have nightfall frequently is it necessary to masturbate to stop the night fall, 2) is it good to masturbate, is it healthy and does not have any side affect on my sperm count. 3) if I masturbate 3-4 times in a week is it good. 4) how to fulfill my sexual satisfaction by masturbating or by not thinking about sex. 5) and last question I ejaculate quickly how to increase my ejaculation time so that I can stay for long time in bed and enjoy my sex with my partner.
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.
I'm 19 years old. I have severe head ache on last day and won't get relief from it by using pain killers. After a few hours I vomited and the head ache was gone. Please suggest me some home remedies for this.
Hydrogen sulphide gas in flatus - commonly known as fart - is produced by an enzyme in blood vessels where it relaxes them and lowers blood pressure.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and click on'share.