Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amaresan
Submit a review for Dr. AmaresanYour feedback matters!
My wife is 44 years old woman. She has abdominal pain on her right side. White fluid is ejaculating out continuously. This is the complaint that I am suffering since last five years. She feels the sensation to have itching around her vulva. Recently she feels to have a bad odour emitting out from her body. She gets urine discharging frequently i. E. Each per two minutes. But today's verification of sugar and BP has shown a normal report. Since last four days she has a chaste pain and pain in the back under the neck. While engulfing sips of foods there is a pain from pharynx to oesophagus and also in back. Also since last four days there is trouble in breathing also she has fever and absolute body ache. A gynecologist in the civil hospital prescribed the following medicines today 1. Inj. Dexane 2. Paracetamol 500 mg 3. T. dicloran 4. rantac The gynecologist also suggested her the carry out surgical operation to remove uterus permanently. Sir/Madam we want to find the possibilities to get rid off from this complaint. 10 years ago she has undergone the laparoscopic operation for family planning. Please help kindly by counselling!
hi im lawrence 21yrs male nd i hav stones in both the kidneys lft 4mm nd ryt 12mm...im not takng any treatment fr dt but i wantd to knw is it cureabl without going to hospital by basic treatments....
I have stone in my kidney (3.4 mm tested a month ago) And I have some irritation and itching in my lower parts and some urine related problems. What should I do now?
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues)
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!