Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amar ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
How to get a silk like flawless skin. My skin has lot of open pores, acne, blemishes, black and white heads. Please advise.
I am 29 years old and I have depression since 3 yrs. I work 2 weeks of month in night shift. Is it okay to work in night shift. When I feel vomiting, I take my tongue outside and do movement left right position. And a very salty water comes out as well as my nose also starts flowing.
I am feeling discomfort in my throat, disturbance like cough substance. Slight fever is also with it. What should I do?
I am doing study now, but Sir I have been problem in hair fall so what can I do please tell me. I am 22 year old..
I am a slim guy and I wanna have a good physics, for this I have tried 2 or 3 protein supplement but didn't get any profit. Can you please tell me how can I gain weight? Can you please help me in this regard?
I am type-1 diabetic since 1997. Present age is 33 years. Daily taking insulin. Any remedy/permanent cure for without insulin?
I have been playing games and seeing videos in my tablet from morning to night continuously for 1 week. Now I am addicted to it. And I have strain. Plzzz help me.
I had undergone liver abscess procedure in june 2015. Now I am fine. But have lot of weakness. What should I do?
Skin problem. Skin is so lose and darkness. Plzz help and suggest any medicine or skin treatment products.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 70 kg to 80 kg I want to lose weight please help.
I'm 19 years old and I have frequent backache. Five years ago I was diagnosed with kidney stones so is it the cause of backaches again?
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.