Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aloysius Julian
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aloysius JulianYour feedback matters!
I am not having egg white cervical mucus. I am only having watery cervical mucus during ovulation period. Does that mean that I am not ovulating?
Sir/madam I participated in sex on 7 DEC my partner having bleeding heavily. Her period time was 1-7 of every month but this month she didn't get period as regular staring day of periods she bleed and then it stop after few day on 7 th we have sex from the next day she bleeds heavily til today. My partner was very scary and feared about heavily bleeding please help me sir/madam I am also afraid of it please help me is their any problem please tell me.
For past two months my wife is having cycle of 40-45 days. I wanted to know when approximately the fertility days will come for her. Please help.
Hello sir, I got my periods on 30 April n got fresh on 5 may BT yesterday my periods started again after 4 days of fresh. N the flow as normal like asusal. I am afraid please give me any suggestion.
Now-a-days people are conscious about their health and make efforts to remain fit and eat healthy and balanced diet. We come across many people who take part in running Marathons every year. Running is not easy, as it needs lot of preparations and planning much before the day of the Marathon. One has to invest ample amount of time in balancing diets and workout routines as it needs strength physically and mentally too.
As running a marathon is not everyone’s cup of tea, there are so many things one should consider before participating in it. People who run shall specifically take care of things which can boost their stamina. In order to run for some focused cause, one needs to plan way before and practice accordingly.
There are several things which can create a problem for a person while he is running which may ultimately lead to stress and even might demotivate him from undertaking any physical activity. They can face knee ligament tears, shin sprint, Achilles tendinitis, muscle pull, ankle sprain, blisters or some temperature related issues. Runners should always keep themselves on a healthy diet, eat ample amount of protein and lessen the intake of carbohydrates, wear something they are extremely comfortable in like T-shirt and track pants, also they should be running in track shoes and use a clean napkin.
Here are few tips which tell a lot about how one can prevent injuries while running
- Maintain flexibility – Daily stretching is essential to improve and maintain flexibility, which in turn will help improve performance and prevent injuries.
- Include strength training in your running program – Strength training improves the body strength and overall athleticism and performance. This, in turn, reduces muscular fatigue that leads to poor stamina and injuries. A program of 2-3 strength training sessions per week would be beneficial.
- Eat Balanced Diet and Maintain Body Hydration – One should eat food which is nutritious as well as a balanced meal. A runner should consume 3-4 litres of water in a day, drinking a glass of water every half an hour.
- Gradually increase mileage and plan training schedule – Good aerobic activity is the foundation of your running performance. You can increase the intensity gradually by 5%- 10% every week. Training schedule can be fixed by consulting your fitness expert.
- Examine your routine and structure of the feet – It is important for a runner to take rest. Keep 1-2 days off for your workout sessions as muscles need time to recover. Also, it is equally important to get the foot examined by an orthopedic expert or a physiotherapist, which may help you in improvising the posture. Foot type is based upon the structure of your foot and the degree of Pronation which is the normal inward rolling of your foot in running as your foot strikes the ground and transitions into pushing off. Abnormal pronation can lead to injuries.
Today, every one is aiming towards fitness regime or eating a healthy diet or even living a healthy lifestyle. It is awesome to run, but yes be secured and safe. Happy Running!