Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Aloysius JulianYour feedback matters!
I feel constipation almost daily how to keep away from stomach problems. And I wanna know cure for gum bleeding also.
Hello Doctor, I have got red rashes skin with some small small dot patches and too much itching in my right arm, I consulted with doctor she told me thats a food allergy and she had given me an ebast tablet and calamine aloe vera lotion but its not working. I have taken horse gram also for rashes, but not of use. I have itching in ear and feels in face also. Please give me suggestion how to cure this rashes. Its very irritating. Its been around some 2 weeks above. Please help me out. And my skin is very sensitive. I can't use any cosmetics also. Please Doctor. Give me some good suggestion.
I am 26 year old mere neck m pain hota achanak jhatka se mahsus hota hai or pain hone lagta hai please help
Do you realize that around 2.5% of the aggregate diabetics are affected with foot ulcers and related sicknesses. Not just this, progression of ulcers/foot wounds leaves the patient with no other option other than amputation. Studies propose that two third of the diabetic foot ulcers in the long run heel without removals. Specialists encourage diabetic patients to embrace a preventive and powerful way to deal with in order to prevent further complications.
What foot complications can occur in diabetics?
- Diabetes (both type 1 and ii) causes harm to veins and peripheral nerves that can bring about issues in the legs and feet. Two principle conditions connected with diabetes are peripheral vein ailment (pad) and peripheral neuropathy prompting expanded danger of foot issues.
- Peripheral artery disease (pad) implies narrowing and solidifying of veins. It causes torment in the calf muscles while strolling and in some cases even ulcers because of absence of oxygen supply to these tissues.
- Peripheral neuropathy alludes to harm to the little nerves in feet because of diabetes. Side effects incorporate diminished sensation in the nerves of the legs and feet, making it hard to see wounds because of absence of feeling. It additionally causes shivering, agony, or smoldering in the included ranges.
- Notwithstanding these, diabetic patients may encounter changed foot issues like abundance as corns, calluses, ulcers, agonizing occasions, for example, bunions and contagious diseases.
What precautions should a diabetic patient take?
It is fundamental for a diabetic patient to deal with his/her feet and take essential precautionary measures. Some essential foot care tips incorporate
1. Be vigilant. Investigate your feet every day before you start your day. Search for lesions, injuries, cuts, blisters and calluses on your feet.
2. Wash and wipe your feet every day with lukewarm water along these lines decreasing the odds of diseases. Ensure the toes are dry.
3. While rejuvenating or pampering your body with oils/cream make sure your feet is not wet that might create inffection. Apply the moisturizer simply after you have dried your feet.
4. Nails ought to be precisely trimmed; cut your nails straight over the length and not from the corners.
5. Amid work hours attempt to sit upright; change stances to abstain from being in one position for long; helps in directing sugar levels.
6. Amid extended periods of travel, move your feet at customary interims to guarantee an unfaltering blood supply to feet.
7. Pick a tolerable pair of shoes that fits well and shields you from stumbling and wounding. Relaxation for your is as essential as is for you.
8. Orthotic footwear can be a decent pick for those confronting serious footcare issues. Maintain a strategic distance from plastic or vinyl based shoes.
9. You can likewise keep a foot dairy or set up a schedule reserved for your foot care regimen.
When a doctor should be consulted?
• Check for paleness/numbness in your feet, a sign for broken nerve conduction. Pink and red feet may not generally be a pointer of goodfeet; rather are characteristic of over the top blood stream denied of sugars. On the contrary if it reoccurs consult the specialist
• Check for undesirable development; these for the most part develop on regions of relentless weight. Make sure that you don’t incise them all by yourself. Rather consult a specialist.
• Area under the toe, has a few layers of skin and takes the greater part of your body weight. Subsequently, can be another site of callus development.
• In extreme cases, when an injury has taken over two days to recuperate, instantly reach to a podiatrist/specialist. Postponements can prompt disintegration of the injury site.
In this way, take out some time each day and assess your feet precisely. Recall that it is these sound feet that is going to take you to places! stay healthy, stay happy!
Can sperm live on the mouth ? If yes then for how much time? Can sperm live on skin even if there is no semen?
Sir my name siddhi my age 19yr. When I was 17 nd 18 years I am started HP BT now I stopped it. BT smal pblm my penis is smal nd weak plzz solve my problem re agan my pennies stronger nd larger plzzz sir I'm requesting uuu.
I am suffering from piles and bells palsy. I used allopathy for bells palsy and it's recover quickly and homeopathy for piles. I studied before long hrs. My qus is should I continue the study with this disease or take a break from studies and make a stress free to brain and proper cure this disease so this it won't be happening again.
I am 53 year old man. Doctor detected an ulcer at food pipe through endoscopy. Medicine is running. Pl suggest about diet & others.
My mother is suffering from piles for last 20 years. It gets aggravated off and on. Last one month, she is suffering from lot of trouble. She is of course diet conscious and is taking some stool softener. Can you suggest some relief.
Hello sir I have a problem that I'm sick of sleeping can you give me some tips that can help me to wake up early.
My brother came from canada yesterday. He used to take some sleeping pills once in a while but only sometimes. But now when he's here these sleeping pills (very light) has no effect and hes unable to sleep properly. One of the doc suggested himalaya tagara but still it doesn't seem to work. He is not able to sleep and wakes up immediately even due to a small noise (due to snoring. Could anyone suggest a bit stronger medication that would knock him completely for like 7-8 hrs for proper sleep and also that he does not get affected by any small noises. Any help would be greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I am a 35 year old man. In the last eight months I have been facing the problem of hair fall when I comb and wash my hair. Also I notice hair fall on my pillow or shirt. It's not very drastic but a couple of strands falling now and then. I am type 1 diabetic for last one year which is being treated with 15 units of lantus only. Also you have been noticing that I hair is oiler than before and has dandruff therefore needs frequent cleaning with shampoo. Please advice.
Hi. As I have high anxiety disorder and my b.p never reads normal in a clinic. It shoots up from 115/75 to 170/110. Is there any s.o.s. Medicine which I can take before taking the bp as I have a heart condition and want to know my actual b.p sans anxiety. Presently taking clonazepam, but it is not helping in this case. Rgds.
Dear doctor. M having stomach gas and acid problems. So what should I do for better solution in this situation. And also having fat in stomach.
I have a headache daily at evening time. Its a daily. Its pail a lot. Whats the reason behind it. Please anyone can help please. Help please.
My husband has very small penis. Whenever we r having sex I don't feel satisfied becoz of his small penis size. What should I do.
Doctor me and my wife having sex daily and I am getting less count and my wife too. For that what type of food we should take? How we get more energy? It will affect our future having daily sex?
The eugenol in tulsi helps protect the heart and keeps one's blood pressure under control. It also lowers their cholesterol levels. Chew few leaves of tulsi on an empty stomach to prevent heart ailments. Chewing a few leaves of tulsi on an empty stomach every day can both prevent and protect any heart ailments.