Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aloysius Julian
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Aloysius JulianYour feedback matters!
I am having good chest and lower body but my arms are very slim so please suggest me what I have to do to increase the size of my arms but I have not time for gym to increase the size of my arms.
How can a person know that if he had Herpes simplex virus. Which test can detect dat virus correctly without any mistake.
My wife aged 30 had polycystic ovarian history .Her hair falls in a rapid manner & weight increased day by day .Though we try for baby from last two years we failed. She also have very low libido. No sexual urge in normal. After ejaculation she quickly wash her vagina by water. Can you give us any remedy. Homeopathy?
I am suffering from dry cough and also feeling like vomiting what would b the correct medicine for this kindly help.
Hai sir I am male my age is 26 I do masturbate weekly twice but now I got engaged when I talk with my wood bee my spayram will come outside if I do sex I can't perform more then 5to 10 ten please help what I have to do.
My son just got a little hurt while playing at a party. One of the kids collided by her a face and he has a little scratch and bruise by his nose under and a little bruise by the cheek close to nose. He only had a trace slight blood .not from the nose but by the mild scratch under nose as that girl had a hairband I think might have scratched him. But ta too red by nose and cheek and a little watery blood not sure if pus. Got collected under his nose. Do I need to Get him seen. No vomit fever or unusual behaviour.
I was suffering from piles. So 40 days before I take injection to clear it. Now this wound already dried. But the opposite site of this wound is itching and that place is very soft. Now what will I do?
After sexual intercourse my penis is getting wounded having red rashes on foreskin and poignant when applying water near frenulum. Even my wife is having the same issue like feeling poignant when applying water. I have asked the same question here and doc advised to apply candid ointment. When I inquired I came to know that there are two types of ointment. Please help with which one to use and will it be alright after using this.
Presenting the manhood to a partner, especially a new one, is a big moment, and one that guys want to make a big impression. Unfortunately, few things can mar that good impression more than an unsightly penis rash. A bedmate is likely to take that penis rash as a sign that, at the very least, this guy doesn't care very much about his penis health - even if he typically spends a great deal of time on that subject. There are many potential causes of a penis rash, including eczema or psoriasis. People use these two terms interchangeably - so how does a guy tell them apart?
It's easy to see why people get eczema and psoriasis confused with each other. First off, they are both a form of dermatitis. And what is dermatitis? It's an inflammation of the skin, which generally causes redness, rashing and itching. Often swelling of some kind is associated with dermatitis. There are many different kinds of dermatitis, not just eczema and psoriasis.
So eczema and psoriasis are both relatively common forms of dermatitis. How are they alike?
Well, in the way that they meet the general requirements of dermatitis: they both tend to be marked by a red rash. The rash causes itchiness, and it also tends to be dry. And, of course, they tend to have some itchiness associated with them.
- So they sound similar- but there are significant differences.
- Take the itching, for example. Both eczema and psoriasis itch. But in most cases, eczema produces a more intense itch than psoriasis.
- In addition, the rash each causes has a different appearance. Eczema tends to present as small blisters or bumps. Psoriasis typically has better-defined edges, and may be scaly and thick. There may be silvery scales associated with the psoriasis rash.
- Some of the differences between eczema and psoriasis are not visible to the eye. Eczema, for example, occurs because of external environmental factors. A guy may have switched laundry detergents and started using one with harsh or unfamiliar chemicals. The penis rash that occurs is eczema, a reaction to this harsh chemical.
- Psoriasis, on the other hand, is genetic in nature and comes about from a response to something happening inside the body. (Because of the genetic link, it typically occurs in adulthood, while eczema can first appear in childhood.) It is also associated with psoriatic arthritis, a long-term kind of inflammatory arthritis.
- Knowing that eczema's causes tend to be external, a guy can help determine which of these two forms of dermatitis might be responsible for a penis rash. If he is wearing new clothes, has come in contact with a new fabric, switched soaps or detergents, etc., it is more likely to be eczema. With the penis especially, using a new brand of condoms or contraceptive foam could be responsible.
- While eczema or psoriasis are more likely to appear elsewhere on the body, they can indeed make an unwelcome appearance on the penis.
After a doctor has diagnosed the condition properly, they can recommend the appropriate treatment. Both conditions typically include moisturizing the affected skin, but there may be different approaches as well. For example, eczema often responds to the use of antihistamines, while psoriasis does not.
Whether caused by eczema, psoriasis or another reason, treating a penis rash is important. In many cases, regular use of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can make a difference. Be sure to find a crème that includes a combination of powerful moisturizers, such as natural Shea butter and vitamin E. It helps if the crème also contains vitamin C; this ingredient helps strengthen skin tone, improving the elasticity that penis skin requires for best functioning.