Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Alala SundharamYour feedback matters!
Hello sir very much and the doctors prescription is good. Now today I am asking a question about dark sports in my eye going to very much so how can reduce it by using a natural things without using a medicine please prescribe me thank you.
From few days I have some problem in my skin. After taking shower my skin is become red and oily. What can I do sir?
I recently suffered from lichen planus, what should I do please suggest as its increasing day by day on my whole body. Just now I have started taking Homeopathic medicines. Please suggest.
Skin of my fingers get worst, skin getting white and dry. Skin get crack. Sometimes I feel itching on that particular portions. Most important is, this appears only in my fingers, not any other part of my body. I had consultant with many skin specialists. It disappeared only when I take medicines. What it is actually, will I have to take medicine for life time. Please help me.
I have some skin scratches causes from work out on my under arm to chest. what should I do for repair or remove it? Please tell me.
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
What do for removing black heads over eye & near nose area. My skin dark also what I do for fair skin.
My son is 20 months old. When he was born he was very fair but suddenly his skin grew darker n now is become very dark brown in color. When consulted the paediatrician je said it was due to sponging the baby with dettol water. When he was born I use to regularly sponge him with dettol water. Now his skin is become very dark I want my son's fair skin back. What can I do to get his fair skin back n reverse the effect of dettol water. Please help. He's even become anaemic now n is getting some white n black spots on his skin.
I am a boy aged 20 yrs. My face color is dark more then my body color whether I don't go in direct sunlight often. please suggest any mediation to get rid it.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
The permanency of tattoos or being inked has reduced somewhat after the widespread use of laser tattoo removal. It has become a common trend among people to take off the ink which once was put in to be a permanent part of their existence. Although the success rate of the tattoo removal is quite high, there are certain inherent risks of undergoing a laser tattoo removal procedure.
Let's take a look at some of the risks:
- Risk of infection: The process of tattoo removal may pose a risk of infection like any other procedure performed on the human body. However, infections occur in rare cases and only if proper method is not followed or the patient doesn't adhere to post-procedural prohibitions.
- Chances of a scar: Although the colors within the tattoo may be removed, the outline of the tattoo may stay depending on how deep the punctures on the skin were, where the tattoo was put into place. This may also happen due to the type of paint used as it may also result in a permanent pigment removal in the localized area of the tattoo on the skin.
- Hypopigmentation and Hyperpigmentation: After the removal of the tattoo, the skin and the body may react in a certain manner within certain individuals and thus result in problems with skin pigmentation. In certain cases, the color of the skin in the affected area may become paler than the rest of the surrounding skin which is known as hypopigmentation. In others, it may even become darker which is known as hyperpigmentation.
- Side effects: If the patient already has certain pre-existing conditions then the procedure may have certain side effects. One example of this is a delay in the healing process in case the patient has diabetes.
However, laser tattoo removal has been improving over the past few years as a procedure and has come to a point where it is very safe. What might vary from patient to patient is the effectiveness of the removal of the colors within the tattoo, depending on the types of colors that were used.