Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AkhilanYour feedback matters!
What I have to follow if I want to increase my sex stamina as I am always getting down in just 5min.
Hai. Im 20 years old and I love a girl who is 16 year old. Is it good to have sex now! Which is the safe time to have sex at the time of her period?
Sir, I am sugar, heart patient, suffering from 30 days onwards pain at left side of stomach / abdomen, please tell me solution.
Sir mere head me kabhi -kabhi dard rahta hai. Dard ke karan eye bhi dard karne lagati hai aur is ke karan achha nahi lagata hai. Please help sir.
Hello Doc, I am having stiff neck from past couple of days. I am using pillow at the time of watching tv which I never used that is causing discomfort I think. Please suggest something to release the discomfort and pain.
I have reddish patches on my foot palm. I shown to Dr. he said that it is pulmo plantar psoriasis. 1yr ago Dr. given me omega 3 fatty acid tab and topical (salicylic acid and clobetasol propionate) cream. I used it then patches vanished. But after 3 months they occurred again in more than previous. please tell me how to cure it permanently, what to eat what not to eat? any home remedy? why they occurred again?
My glucose level is fasting 150 and PP is 240should I take medicine? Now I have control my daily meals and start exercise regularly. Will recheck the glucose after one month. Then I will plan to start medicine. am I doing right?
I have pain in my stomach. I have consulted so many doctors. But still. There is no any type of improvement. What should I do?
I am 20 yrs old and I am badly addicted to tea that if I don't take my head pains. I want to overcome this habit since my weight is increasing day by day. Please suggest me some tips.
I want to know, if I lick my wife vagina (pussy) is there any harm. Because during licking vagina white lubricant water also going inside me. Can you please help me increase sex timing and also tell me how to make penis Strong.
I am a boy of 18 and, I have a disease of masturbation, since I was 15 years old, how can I quit this disease, please help me,?
I want the symptoms of heat stroke and let me know the prevention means to avoid such type of situation as the temperature is quiet high.
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.