Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am currently 35 weeks 3 days pregnant.my AFI level was 12.7 cm on 27th nov 2016.then 13 cm on 21st nov and 16.6 cm on 8th dec.i was also daignosed with gd and TSH m taking 500 mg metformin twice a day.i am worried about my baby's birth defect if there is any as I have heard increased amount of amniotic fluid is associated with this. What should i do?how can I ensure my baby is doing fine.his weight is good 2.5kg.
In India, along with a lack of sex education, there is also a lack of knowledge about hygiene of the privates amongst women even in urban areas. When a woman experiences pain in her vagina, while it could be because of various reasons and not necessarily alarming, one does get alarmed.
Let us understand the reasons.
1. Yeast infection: Dry and itchy vagina can feel painful after a while. Yeast infections are very common and usually most women experience them. They can be treated by medicines, yet it is best to get in touch with your doctor and get a prescription. Your doctor will prescribe an anti-fungal cream after a pelvic exam.
2. Vaginal dryness: This usually happens to post-menopausal women but can also happen to younger women because of certain birth control pills which are low in estrogen and dry up the moisture in one's vagina.
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease: If you are having regular pains during penetration and during your periods, it could be endometriosis. During examination, the pain is usually linked to the lower abdomen where the ovaries are.
4. Vulvodynia: These are mysterious pains which come & go and can be treated with medicines.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Doctor im in a worry as last evening me and my girlfriend humped together and after that I took my hand and put into my underwear and touched my skin (side covering) of my penis but dint touch tip of the penis, and I did not ejaculated but there was precum! I am not sure about sperms came on my finger or no and then I just put that finger under HER vagina for fingering, im very much tensed if she gets pregnant. Please help me with some solution because im very much worried for this! This question I had posted before but I wanted to clear that I did not ejaculate but there was precum, please do suggest me Nd this hand before 24 hours! Thankyou.
Doctor, me and my wife both 41, 42yr. Old, having two females 15, 20 years. We always remain interested in sex as we spare time, daily in two or three days. If delay I do hand practice. She is using ayurvedic tablet BGap as contraceptive. We do not miss any movement of passion. When she change clothes Or bath we try to embrass each other, she asks me if we are more excited towards sex. No effect on our body, we take balanced diet. But she want more time for a regular sex . Pl tell if this excitement can harm our daily life or not.
Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment to clean your mind and body. It includes five treatments to remove toxins from your body. Panchakarma reduces stress, cleanses, rejuvenates and helps to restore the balance of your body and mind.
The five steps of treatment in the panchakarma therapy are Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Vamana: Vamana helps to remove the 'kapha' toxins from your body. It cleanses the respiratory tract. Vamana helps in treating asthma, cough, anemia, nasal congestion and obesity.
- Virechana: Virechana eliminates the 'Pitta' toxins from the body. It helps to clean the liver and gallbladder of your body. It helps to treat diseases like piles, acidity, constipation and digestive disorder.
- Nasya: Nasya removes 'kapha' toxins from the head and neck region through the nose. It treats throat diseases, headaches, migraines and improves memory and eyesight.
- Basti: Basti is the most important treatment. It cleans almost all the toxins from the body and heals most of the diseases. The cleaning is conducted through the urinary or anal channel.
- Raktamokshana: Raktamokshana is a treatment advised only for few people according to their conditions and needs. It is a process through which the impure blood is taken out of the body.
Other than healing specific diseases, Panchakarma also has other benefits, such as
- Balancing your complete body system
- Increasing your physical and mental capabilities
- Increasing your energy level
- Also improves your skin complexion and helps to lose excess weight.
- Improves the condition of your joints and increases flexibility.
While undergoing the panchakarma treatment, it is expected that the person will maintain a specific diet also. Your diet must include plenty of water, fruits, vegetables, light food and herbal tea. You should strictly avoid caffeine. Panchakarma is a very effective treatment and at the same time, is harmless.
Hello dos, 1nd half years se mere baby girl ko feed kr re hun, lekin ab m uska dudh chudva re hun, to m kya medicines lu because my chest is paining now.
Hello doctor. I have pcos problem. In recent ultrasound, there was no cyst but my periods are irregular. There is swelling and infection. I tried alot to loose my weight but failed. Please help. I have one son aged 2.10 yrs. And want to plan my second child.
Im married suffering frm thyroid problem t3. T4 are within range bt tsh is more than normal (15. Is there any chances to conceive.
I had sex yesterday I got bleeding for whole day now it stopped. I was expecting my periods also. I thought I am down but the bleeding now stopped. It was my second time I had sex so was it the hymen break? I had ecp last time when I did it I got two internal periods for 3 days each. Now what to do? When will my periods become normal.
My doctor has told me to do hydrotubation till what time I will b able to conceive? Do the chance increases of pregnancy? please help?
I had sex with my wife without condom in the mid of her month and before I cum I pull outside my penis and eject all cum on floor is there chance of pregnant.please help.
Inadequate intake of zinc rich foods like meat, shell fish, liver gelatin, beans, rice, bread, cereals lentils etc.
Incomplete absorption of zinc from the food due to many barrier likes presence of phytic acid in the diet hampers.
- Reduced appetite
- Retarded growth.
- Atrophy (shrinkage) of sexual organs.
- Hair loss
- Keratosis (desquamation) of tongue
- Skin affections.
- Delayed healing of wounds
- Decreased taste acuity
Sir. I am 24 years unmarried girl. In every week I will do masturbation with fingers. My Question is, After my masturbation I am having bleeding from my sexual organ. Is it common? Why it happened? is there any problem for doing masturbation in every week. Please give me answer. Thanks.
I had protected sex three months back I have some illness for this past three months. I have some uncomfortability in my neck and arm pit. I checked hiv test yesterday but it's negative. What is the window period to test hiv after exposure. Kindly advice me on this regard.
Hi Dr, I am Brinda, 30yrs, F. Married since 7years. PCOD (on glycomet 850 and Normoz. Gone through 6 Follicular study no results. I conceived on own before 4years but it was miscarriage on 6th week (Only sac was seen could not see baby till 6th week scan). Now my Dr. Suggested for Advanced Diagnostic Hystereolaproscopy to find any blocks in my tubes and other fertile aspects. I would like to know if I surely have to undergo this laparoscopy or as an alternate could I go for IUI or IVF to conceive skipping this laparoscopy. Please advise. Thanks.
Yesterday me and my girlfriend was having sex without condom, suddenly after sometime, it started bleeding at huge quantity. Still I am confused from where the blood came from her or from mine and huge blood had went inside her vagina. I worrying a lot after that incident, don" t know please guide me.
Hello dr, i am housewife and also studying at home , my husband is nt staying wid me ,he is out of station , i m very lonely at home and i m suffering from pcod , we dont have child right now because of my hormonal problem so can you tell me some solution for this poblem ( any medicine , excercise) ?
All the diseases have three level of origin.
So in most of the major diseases we have give treatment procedures in all these three aspects.
1.Medicines are necessary for balancing the physical ailments.
2.reciting of proper mantra and proper japa is necessary for Subtle level imbalance.
3.proper breathing exercises and proper dharana and dhyana are necessary for
removing the roots of the disease from the karana bhava of the patient.
AIR POLLUTION IS A MAJOR PROBLEM NOW ALL OVER THE WORLD.
SO EVERYDAY BREATHING PRACTICE IS A MUST FOR ALL OF US.
if u like to know more on this u can call me on my indian mobile:0091-98467-11530
in between 7am-8am OR 7pm-8pm.(indian standard time).
Or u can write me on my e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org