Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay ChandranYour feedback matters!
Please suggest solution for tooth sensation and methods to control and minimize it. Also suggest methods to bring natural color of the teeth and other precautionary measures. Thank you.
I am 27 year old female. I feel pain in my gums. While I do brush regularly and its also swelling. What I do.
I am 32 year old male, My problem is related to my teeth. My teeth are of yellow color and I have used many toothpaste which are claiming that they can make teeth whiter, but no any result obtained. What is the best way to make teeth whiter.
There is problem in mouth I cannot eat any spicy thighs because there are chhala in my mouth, what is best solution of this ?
I am 32 years old, I have a loose teeth with pain and I observe pus kind of liquid around that teeth, is this a serious issue and wat is the treatment.
I had nasopharynx carcinoma when I was 16. I am completely recovered now. I am 19 now bt stillmy mouth does not produce saliva as the salivary glands got damaged while radiation on my nect and face. I face a lot of problem. Please suggest me some natural ways to treat it.
Hi I have bad breathing problem. Please suggest me something. Sometimes I wash my mouth with mouthwash but still issue is there? Do I need to clean tongue daily, which I started recently.
I am female aged 27 years. Trying to get pregnant since 4-5 months. After my period, I had swelling below my eyes and bleeding gums. But got negative hpt 2 weeks after my missed period. The next day I got my period perhaps but no pain at all unlike my every monthly period. Now it's been 20 days after that bleeding and my lower abdomen is bloated much that it is visible now to everyone. My doctor had my vagina checked for no infections.
I am a male of 27 years n have blister like thing in my gums. I pickle and throw the water. But still the bluster appears on my gums. What will I do to get rid of it.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.