Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aiswarya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AiswaryaYour feedback matters!
I need to loose weight. I am 5'6" Male. 26 years. 70 KGS. I want to loose 10 Kgs. Kindly suggest some ways. I do exercise such as jumping jacks, skipping, weightlifting everyday for 45 mins.
I am 49 years old. I regularly take met neurobion and becadexamine and border line sugar level. I understand that sugar level is due to vitamin b12 deficiency. Please suggest some good medicine. Met neurobion is very costly.
I am facing a problem that's my teeth are little yellow what should I do to make it withe. And also the good smell from my mouth and can you prefer a tooth paste for this problem.
Hi everyone I am fair. My face looks dull every morning after bath too. I sleep by 10 and get up by 7.30 then too my face starts to be dull. Please help me. Wat should I do!
Hello doc. How we calculate for how many weeks we are pregnant is it counted according to last menses first day or 1 week after periods.
I'm suffering with continues or frequent urination. And every time I pee it's hard at starting after it flows freely. Sometimes when I keep it & even after I feel I like pee, I'm getting testicle pain. Nowadays suffering with erection problem, it's fall in less than 1 min. please help me.
You can develop genital sores irrespective of being a man or a woman. These are lesions, which develop around the genital area. Genital sores may cause pain and itchiness and may also lead to irregular or disrupted drainage. They can develop as a single sore or as multiple sores together. Genital sores are quite infectious in some cases and should be treated as soon as possible, as there is a risk of transmission to other people.
Genital sores are most commonly caused because of some sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and infections. They are transmitted via sexual contact and may develop on any part of the genitals. Here are some basic causes of genital sores:
- Syphilis: This is a serious STD, which affects several parts of the body. Usually, a small and painless sore appears, which is fat, wet or open. The sore commonly lasts for some days and disappears on its own. However, the disease continues to spread.
- Chancroid: This disease is caused by bacteria and can be treated. More than one soft and painful sore develops on the genitals or the anus. These bleed, get enlarged and may also develop in the groin region.
- Genital herpes: This disease occurs because of a virus and sores are produced on the genitals. They may go away and reoccur and this cycle continues for several months. These sores are not only caused by sexual transmission.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This condition refers to an infection on any reproductive part of a woman’s lower abdomen. It causes sores and is also referred to as pelvic infection. It commonly occurs when you have a sexually transmitted disease which has not been cured.
- Bartholin gland infection: There are two small pockets of skin inside the vagina known as glands, which keep the vagina wet. Germs may get inside and infect the glands.
- HIV infection: Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a retrovirus which causes AIDSand is sexually transmitted. It is commonly caused by having unprotected sex. Genital sores may be present in a person already infected with HIV, and this makes the transmission of the virus to another person easier while having sexual intercourse. Women are more prone to HIV than men.
- Hepatitis B: This dangerous infection occurs due to a virus which causes damage to the liver. Sores are likely to develop in a hepatitis B affected patient. This disease is commonly transmitted due to unsafe sex.
Genital sores are most commonly caused by STDs. Hence, to avoid sores, you must keep away from getting affected by a sexually transmitted virus. For prevention, always have safe sex and abstain from having sex with a person who is infected.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!