Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ahmed SaifYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old, my beard at chin getting white so please tell me that what is problem. Thank you sir.
I have lots of pimples in my face. So what can I do to reduce it? I have a oily skin. So what measures I have to take in order to reduce and also the oily skin.
Know the causes and treatment for your acne
Hi this is Dr. Chavi Bansal and I am practicing homeopathy at Home Mutual Normal Homeopathy in Pitampura. Let us have a brief discussion about acne.
Acne is one of the most commonly seen skin diseases especially in young individuals and teenagers. It can manifest from blackheads or whiteheads to pustule and to reduce depending on its severity it is more common in young individuals or teenagers because the hormonal changes occurring during puberty which leads to much secretion of oil at the end this all gets clot into the pores into the skin which leads to secondary infection but this hormonal changes does not occur only during puberty.
They can also happen during pregnancy or because of prolonged use of contraceptives or in certain other conditions as well but it is not the case that it happens only because of the hormonal changes it can also develop because of certain triggering factors like much intake of oily food, poor food or lifestyle. Very much stress and polluted or unhealthy environment as well this acne does not only manifest physically, acne has also been found to produce deeper impact individuals leading to much other symptoms like prolong stress.
It has been found that many of the teenagers go into depression they have a tendency to develop low confidence as they feel embarrassed and they don't then. They go into the favor for isolation and so the treatment should also be targeted toward treating the condition in a deep way only coming to the home with. The treatment of acne homeopathic treatment is the most strongly suggestive treatment for acne not because it controls the oil secretion. But because it addresses the basic constitutional tendency to develop acne. It controls the hormonal imbalances and it also controls the secondary infections it is very well known to everyone that homeopathy produces the best results in the cases of acne and it is not the case that take very long intervals to get better.
It just depends on the Intensity Severity in the duration of your symptoms that how long it will take for the treatment to cure you completely as well in any other query related to acne feel free to consult me through Lybrate.
For 3-4 months there has been itching near the area beside the left n right side of the scrotum area. Earlier I thought it was due to the friction between the underwear and the skin that caused rashes, but now the skin in that small area on both sides have turned bluish, and itching still exist. What may be the problem? Can you suggest me some lotion or cream using which I can get rid of it soon.
My face is very oily and I have many acne on face and specially on nose what can I do I also want to remove marks of pimples.
I am a 22 year male and I am suffering from hair loss. And I thinking that it's because of dust and pollution and my hairs are dry too. What should I do?
Hi Doctor. I am having chickenpox and this is my seven th day slowly the color of the blister getting changed. So please suggest me how to get mark free skin as soon as possible?
Why is there a lot of itching near pennies and tigh and at back as well whenever I go to sleep it makes me feel more and because of which there is a lot of bleeding that happens when I itch.
Hi, I want to know about "leukoderma" What exactly this disease means? Is there any treatment he can go with? Is this genetic disease? Is there possibilities his children will suffer from same problem? If so then what precautions his wife should take so that his children will not get aame disease?
Hair fall or hair loss can be a harrowing experience in a person’s life. Among many reasons, genetic or hereditary predisposition is a fairly common factor. Even if you use medicated shampoos or use trusted and proven hair care products it still may not protect your hair and may not stop hair loss or even baldness.
How genetics determine hair health?
Some of the reasons which contribute to bad hair health due to genetics are briefly discussed below.
- Weak Blood Circulation in the Scalp: Many people are genetically predisposed to have low blood circulation within the scalp. As you age, the blood supply to the hair follicles starts reducing. This may be either due to a weak scalp or muscle tightening around the skull, which is cutting of blood flow to the hair follicles. This will result in hair loss and even lead to baldness.
- DHT: DHT or Dihydrotestosterone is another reason, which can result in hair fall. It is a variant of testosterone which is created when this hormone interacts with an enzyme in different places of the body. DHT is connected to receptors present in the hair follicles as well. When your hair regrow, the new hair grows smaller than earlier. If this cycle continues, you are left with almost no hair in the long run. DHT is found in the sebum, the blood and the scalp. If you have an elevated level of scalp sebum, it means you have a high DHT level which again may trigger hair loss.
There are some precautionary measures you can take for your hair fall to stop worsening are mentioned as follows:
- Topical medications: You can use some medicated hair tonic, for topical applications. However, the effectiveness of these medications varies greatly from person to person and don’t expect miraculous results in the short run. Consult a doctor who can prescribe you specific ones according to your need.
- Oral medications: There are certain medications, which can control the level of testosterone within your body and stop or at least arrest severe hair loss. However, you should visit your doctor and may even need to go through multiple medical check us before an appropriate medication is prescribed to you.
- Food supplements: You can take food supplements, which provide amino acids and other vital nutrients to your hair follicles.
Surgical treatments, such as hair transplantation are also available as an option, which can help you cover bald patches on your scalp. However, these are expensive corrective treatments, which can be invasive and thus, you will to reconsider it carefully.