Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ahmed Hasan JibranYour feedback matters!
Ha I Dr. my name pranay I am so fat give me suggestion what loss please And my teeth in zig zag some time so painful give suggestion plz.
Dear Sir, I am 42 years old got oral cancer surgery twice due to radiation not given for first time after surgery done, after 2nd surgery took place at Secunderabad on 14th of Jan 2016, by a reputed Oncology Surgeon & Radiation Oncologist Dr. Reputed chemotherapies they removed total left side Jaws (Up & down) I got radiation treatment and also Chemotherapy, and still suffering with radiation effect, not able to eat chilli mixed curries and my mount is becoming dry, as secretion of saliva is not happening at one side where radiation treatment. How long shall this effect will be there in my life. Aside I am not able to open my total mount and take food properly. Kindly suggest me if any possibilities of fast cure of this problem Sir.
I have my tooth decaying inside and with cavity due to which I get severe pain when any food stuff get stuck to it.
My mouth collects much saliva and I feel always rash taste and some times blood comes while spitting do not know from gums or tongue. Please suggest.
Sir. I am 19 age. Ma teeth are yellowish I want 2 white teeth sir. please suggest me any paste. Or any medicine. I don't know why my teeth turn in yellow ma ammi (mom) said that in childhood you not brush it.
My mouth front one teeth is break half .after 80 or 10 years ago .i want to fixed it properly. Please help me.
I have yellowish teeth. Sir plzz tell me the way to make it white or please refer me some medicines.
Very problem my teeth blooding in my teeth very pain my teeth please sir solve my problem I m very sad from teeth pain problem sir.
When I have to talk to anyone in the eye keeps an eye on the time I feel uncomfortable and I was lost my confidence and My jaw pain at the back. Si what is the solution?
Hello doctor,my teeth are thrusting forward during sleep my tongue is not resting in proper place instead it is pushing my lower and upper teeth forward and i am worried about it im nt interested in braces.Is there any way to solve this problem?tongue thrust is biggest problem im facing
Excess mass seen both side of the oral cavity that is both side of the moth often numbnesws feeling of some insect moving on the moth some small nodes
With age, eating habits also change and so brushing twice a day is not enough.
Oral habits change with age. Flossing by the patient & cleaning by the dentist is essential after 15 years of age.
People with habits like smoking, tobacco chewing, Paan, Alcoholism, systemic diseases like diabetes, blood pressure, heart problems etc. Need special care & attention as gum problems can cause & aggravate heart conditions.
I'm 20 years old and sometimes blood will come from my teeth but rarely .so what can I do to stop these kind of activity.
I am 68 years old male, 59 kgs, 5'7" I feel bitter taste in my mouth most of the time. It is specially severe when I get up in the morning. Motions are more or less normal. Shall be grateful for advise.
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.