Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ahmed FarookYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from ring worm on my lower body's skin since 6 month. It appears when I stop medication. please suggest me permanent solution.
I'm loosing hair from past few years my hair is thinning day by day I've tried various shampoos & oils but I haven't seen any improvement till now my hair is thinning mostly from the left & right area of my head .please suggest.
He had been suffered from chicken pox. Now he is well but the marks is present yet. Suggest a good cream for removal of the marks on the face.
I have often go through problem of sneezing. 8-10 sneezing at a time. But I have not taken any allergy test upto now.. So I want to ask uh what is the probably read on of this problem nd what is it's effect on health?
Hi i am having Psoriasis is reason to hair loss? My scalp fulfil dandruff nd very itching that area. Hair is become white also.
I am 20 year male I have an hair fall problem I don't have dandruff. But I don't know why it's falling please suggest me better advice to. Prevent my hair.
I am 19 years old male and I have problem of dandruff, I am using head and shoulder shampoo but it is not effective.
Hello on my back waist pass-through acne trouble from 3-4 year. All body part are clean not any acne on other area but on waist area its too much critical. Please tell me which tablet and treatment can I use .i am not diabetic. So please give me best tablet and other thing.
Sir, my age is 21 (male) and I am very skinny. My height is 5'8 and weight is 50 kg. My skin is very oily. Having a good nutrition and diet, I am not gaining my weight. please suggest me some effective medicine for my both problems.
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.