Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ahmed AliYour feedback matters!
Am 21 yrs. I had my menstrual cycle on august 11 then later on august I had ipill on 20 august I started bleeding again on 29th august firstly I thot its vaginal bleeding bt I had vry heavy bleeding first two days ,bleeding lasted for 3 days bleeding was in form of clots. I have not got my periods till now. And I was sexually active too. I did home pregnancy test day before yesterday it showed negative. M I pregnant. What shall I do?
My period has been missed for month two month. My last date is cone from 27 April. My age is 28 years old.
- Eat healthy: No two ways about it. Your appearance is a direct reflection of your food habits. It could be sipping green tea, eating a lot of Omega 3 fatty acids via walnuts and salmon, biting into fruits like pomegranates and berries, or having red wine regularly. Each has its own benefits from reducing fat deposition to hydrating your skin to improving circulation. All these tell on the quality of your skin and the radiance will be there for all.
- Reduce stress: The first place that your stress will show is your skin. Wrinkles and dry and sagging skin are some of the first symptoms of stress. As we all know, there is only so much stress that we can control. Don't stress about stress, and the results of this difference in attitude will become very obvious.
- Passion: Whether it is a new hobby like painting or a language or a new found love life, passion brings energy to life like nothing else can. It gives a new reason to wake up every day and energizes not just the person but everything and everybody around. Find something new to do that you completely enjoy and the glow will just radiate, not just externally but also internally.
- Work out: Take a break every single day to do whatever excites you, such as yoga, meditation, walking, jogging, swimming, or cycling. Spend about 30 minutes to an hour and the inner peace that you find will help you stay young and radiant. The benefits of a workout are manifold and those who know it get addicted to it. A day without exercise would feel incomplete for these people. On days when they have had a good workout, the radiance and energy will be greater than normal and will be palpable.
- Pamper your skin: In addition to all these, whether it is the sunscreen when going out in the sun or the almond oil, give your skin some supplemental treatments once a while.
One word of caution is not to trust these supplements to do the magic without doing the above. The supplements can definitely do what they are called, supplement what the rest do. Try these simple techniques and see a radiant and glowing you.
I delivered a baby boy naturally before 80 days. I cannot control urination. Sometimes I pee as soon as I enter into the toilet. I feel as if my vaginal muscles is very loose. Is there any remedy? What's the problem?
I am 28 yers old and developed pain in both my breasts n feel like the muscle in breasts hold tightly n have severe pain in the morning please let me know if I should be worried my periods delayed by 10 days pain in breast since two weeks.
I am 18 years old. I am getting blood from my sperm. After release of sperm i pass blooded urine with some blood clots. What can i do?
How to remove pregnancy after 1 month. Can you pls tell me the required medication and side effects and precautions for aborting?
Hello doctor, I am planning for a baby from past 7 months but not able to conceive I got married 1 and half year back, my periods were 42 days cycle then I consulted in sharjah be coz I stay here to a general doctor she made my periods regular for 32 days given me medicine m2tone for periods it was regular for 3 months I am still on those tablets and along with that after my periods 5th days she asked me to used clomid 50 mg 2 time a day this time I use ovulation kit to no my ovulation date I started that kit from 10 day of my period till 19th day but it was showing negative but every alternate I was having sex with my hubby, what may b the reason it was showing negative and this time again 5 days have come up example last month I got my periods on October 26th and my latest period was 24th november and till now I dint get my periods also, and one more this there was a muscle pull this full week so I was on complete rest this may b the reason I dint get my periods be coz there was no activity? Please suggest me I badly need a baby only for the treatment coming for India bangalore which is the best treatment homeopathy or?
I did pregnancy test today second line is faint am I pregnant or should I go for other further test please suggest.
Actually my wife has gone under birth control surgery 10 months ago in January 2015 after giving birth to our baby by cesarean. But now we have lost our child in an accident and we are trying from last 2 months that she may get pregnant again by luck but the surgery has done perfectly so she is not getting pregnant. I have already suggested her we will adopt a child but she is not agreeing to adopting. So, now she wants to get pregnant again and give birth to a child of her own. So please doctor tell us it is possible by operating to reverse the previous birth control surgery. If it can be done please suggest us how and where it can be done. Please doctor I beg you for her she has fully depressed by losing her child and by any cost she need a child of her own.
Am 23 years old and have irregular periods problem. Last period was on November 2016 .even I have thyroid problem.
My wife is 12 weeks & 3 days pregnant. We had our NT scan and It was normal. But I have few queries. 1. Dr. Has prescribed loprin (aspirin) 75 mg every night after dinner. Why aspirin has been prescribed during pregnancy after 12 weeks of pregnancy?
I don't have regular periods. It happens approximately after 45 days that too very less. Kindly advice solution.
Your metabolism is not the same in the evening as it was in the morning because you are not as active at night. The level of activity decreases as the day progresses, as does your metabolism. If you must stray from your healthy eating plan, eat more in the first half of the day, during lunch and brunch.