Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. AdhimoorthyYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my self devendra. I am 19years old man. I have problem in my right hand eye to see distance things. Some times I have tears in my eye. What should I do.
My mother has burning pain while urination and in small quantity from last 4-5 years. She goes to toilet 3-4 times in a hour. Problem get worst in night. In usg and urine test no symptoms found. Only blood found in urine which is not seen directly by eyes. She has taken many treatments but not cure permanently. Please advice treatment. She has allergic asthma sometimes. She is not diabetic. please send it to urologist.
I have problem in my eyes. When I walk in sunlight my vision seems to be a little bit blur and after couple of hours my eyes but reddish and then tears start to fall from my eyes. If you will help me that will be you r most kindness.
I have red eyes for the last 4 days. What should I do for this? What are the precautions for preventing our eyes from becoming red?
I have a severe itching on the armpit and groin area. I have used clotrimazole for sometime. The itching is being stopped after 3 hours from applying but I got itching again. Seems to be a severe fungal infections. Also I am getting some white fluid while rubbing and at nights I am getting more itching Kindly help me on this.
Hllo doctor. .main laptop ko apne kaam k liye bhut use krta hoon .but meri eyes pain krne lagti hai to mujhe kya krna chahiye or kya main zero no. K glasses lga sakta ho k nhi .plz suggest me..
I had an accident, the Handel of my bike had hit me badly on my face below my eye lid , and it has started bleeding internally it went through my eye too n when ever cough transform blood come out from it . What to do ? actually a doctor consult me to take a CT scan.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.