Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AbisekYour feedback matters!
I am 62 years old male. I have tooth undercut problem. The gum edges are slowly eroding and forming a groove under gums. Can you please suggest the remedy. The tooth along gums is formed a groove. Initially I found in one tooth after a month I find 4/5 teeth are having this problem.
I have tooth ache because of cavity to reduce the pain what should I do? I am 19 year old and now I went to the dentist and he filled up that teeth but sometimes it hurts very badly. Please suggest me something.
I am male 75, Recently a week back I have noticed that the stainless steel wire attached to my upper denture missing I doubt whether I might have swallowed the small steel wire during sleep, or it might have fallen while cleaning the dentures during brushing. I have not noticed any pain in my stomach even after a week now. Suggest me what to do?
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.
My teeth has broken into half how do I get my new looking teeth, please help me. It makes my face looks different.
I am 49 yrs old I am suffering for two yrs. Red and white painful patches in mouth and both side of tongue so please advise the medicine. (i eating tobacco but stopped of six months)
My wife is 30 years old and she has toothache vocationally and sever, she also had meningioma operated successfully.
What should I do to keep away smell of eggs from my mouth because I eat 20 eggs a day that makes my mouth smell bad even after brushing the teeth.
I'm 48 years old. Today I have passed through an RCT for lower jawat 2 pm. Now I noticed little swelling in that portion on face. What should I do?
I have gum recession since 10 months. I cleaned my teeth for tartar and one teeth has got stained. What do I do to remove the brown stain on my teeth. And how do I prevent further gum recession.
If you have diabetes, you have a greater risk of developing certain oral health problems than people who don?t have diabetes. Controlling blood glucose (blood sugar) levels can reduce the risk of these effects.
A veneer placed over a tooth surface can greatly improve a tooth that is stained, badly shaped, crooked, or injured.
A balanced diet, limited number of snacks, brushing and flossing each day, and regular dental checkups are the keys to a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums.
If you are nervous about going to the dentist, tell your dentist and the dental staff. They may be able to adapt the treatment to your needs.