Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Some swallow occurs beside my gums on my right side of mouth. When I try to eat something, that swallow skin comes between my teeth, and I am not able to eat anything and I know it's not the sign of new teeth, as on right side of my mouth all my teeth already grew and there is no space for new teeth to grow.
I have gone through cleft palate surgery. One of teeth has rotten and one has twisted and all the teeth has become yellow. So what are the procedures I have to go through and and how much it will cost? Please suggest something for the yellow teeth.
My mom have a problem in teeth so we are go to the dentist and take medicine that recommend by dentist after taking a medicine mom was felt down on the earth and her body feels nothing and every time Dizziness. What we do ? We can't understand.
Hi I want to ask dat my kids drink milk at sleeping time in night after brushing their teeth. It can cause any dental problem.
I am 25 year old, male. My problem is in my tongue. There are a black hairy. Both side of my tongue. I have no any problem of this. Bt I frusted by this. What is this?
Hello sir I have a big problem In my mouth Mera mouth pura nhi open hota beacuse kuch din phle mai gutkha khta thaa bt ab 5 month ho chuke hai maine chod diya bt phir bhi mera mouth koi growth nhi kr rha hai You can some help of problem.
I have suffered with the prob of mouth ulcer. It comes every month at least 2 times. How to avoid this prob.
Sir/ madam I am 19 year young boy and I want to ask you about my teeth whitening problem. I brush twice in a day and I avoid also cold drinks, cigarette and many other harmful things for my teeth. But the result is not good. I am very worried about my teeth. And I believe in natural treatment so what should I do? what will be the best for me? thank you.
I am 23 years old female. I have pain due to coming out of wisdom tooth at the left side of mouth in lower set of teeth. Some times it become severe pain and I feel swelling under mouth near molars. My jaw bone also pain at left side. Even can not wash my face due to pain. Give me suggestion so that it comes out fast and I get rid of pain. And how to reduce pain?
Hi doctor, I not take my food properly in all days. Because of work stress. So in my tongue ill with wounds. What I want to do?
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.