Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abi AshmaYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 22 years old I usually travel 6 hours per a day for my education. In that my face getting black and more oil. Please give me a solution.
I have got black at the down side of my eyes and also at the both sides of my lips.Please suggest in this regard
I am 29 years old. I have eye puffing and dark circle since 5 yr. Is it any symptoms of any deacese.
I have oily skin. Sometimes it becomes dry and flaky too, at places like around mouth and chin. White heads and black heads also bother. Kindly help to get a clear skin.
I got chicken pox marks all over my face. It looks so ugly. What are the remedies and any medicine/ointment to cure these marks.
I was operated for anal fissure 10 years ago & there is no problem since then but recently I've been experiencing pain while passing stool & pain persists for @3-4 hrs. Pl suggest remedy. Thanks.
I have a rough skin when I look in mirror I want my skin clear and soft please suggest me what can I do?
I am 17 years old boy. Mera face pa kuch kuch black tan ana lage hai air mera face par kahi kahi black spots hai. Mujha iska koi upay bataiya jissa mera black spots or tan dona chala jay aur mujha fair skin bhi chaiya. Mujhse koi gharalu upchar bataiya.
Hello Dr. Can you tell me how do I get rid of dark circles. And lately I have observed rashes Developed on my face. please provide a solution.
My skin iz darker comparing to my friends, I have consulted some doctors in my city but unfortunately their creams dsnt worked properly for brightening my skin. Is there any cream which is best for skin brightening?
Hi sir. My name Satish. I am 25 I need your suggestion. I have a problem I am suffering with block spots on my nose from 2 years. I consult some doctors they suggest some creams but still it is not gone. Thanks & regards Satish.
My friend has lump in her breast. What should she do? And also advise what is the way to get out from this problem besides any surgeries.
I am a college student and my face become dull in 1 weak please help m what I use in my face during outside the home.
Hi doc my lips are looking black but I don't have any habitats I want to make my lips in pink or red colour but how can you help doc.
I recently came back from a beach vacation and guess my skin suffered sunburns. It pains when touched and has turned dark red at places. What could I do to soothe the skin and to remove the tan?
Blessed are the people who enjoy a flawless, radiant and healthy skin throughout their lives. Pollution, stress and unhealthy lifestyle have been affecting mankind like never before. Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. The skin is losing its radiance at an alarming rate. Unhealthy and dull skin can affect a person's confidence greatly. Do not turn panicky and insomniac over it.
A few healthy habits, if practiced daily, can work wonders and help in restoring the skin pH acidic 5.5 balance and skin radiance:
- The power drink to flawless skin: Skin problems are an amalgamation of many internal as well as external factors. The toxins that accumulate within our system act as a catalyst. If not flushed out, the toxins can deteriorate the skin tone and texture, resulting in acne and other skin problems. Thus, detoxification becomes very important. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning. It helps to greatly detoxify the body.
- The sweet route to skin problems: Cakes, pastries, ice creams, pizzas, beverages, can satisfy your taste buds, but they will do your skin no good. Excess intake of sweets and sugar greatly accelerates the ageing process. When it comes to acne problems, the Glycation (attachment of the digested sugar to the collagen protein) process is the main wrecker in chief.
- Go the healthy way: Unhealthy eating habits can damage your skin immensely. To look healthy, you need to eat healthy. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avocados, broccoli, berries are a rich source of antioxidants and should be taken regularly. Make a habit of eating at least one fruit daily. Citrus fruits are highly recommended. Salads are equally beneficial.
- One of the golden rule is to enjoy a flawless skin is to keep your skin hydrated. The skin pH acidic 5.5 is very important for a healthy skin. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily and feel the difference.
- If glowing skin is what you desire, sound sleep is what you need. A good 6-8 hours of sleep can do your skin a world of good.
- Stress and mental fatigue can have serious skin implications. Meditation and exercise are the best medicines to keep stress at bay. Exercise regularly and flawless skin will be sure be a reality.
- It is very important to keep your skin clean. Cleanse your face twice daily. It is a crime to sleep with your makeup on.
Enjoying a healthy flawless skin is no Herculean task. We are always at your service.