Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abdul Aman
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul AmanYour feedback matters!
Is there any side effect for otrivin nasal drops? My nose is not blocked but if I use this drops, then I can sing or recit well.
I usually suffer with acidity problem and feels like dizzy and stomach ache. So give me any solution.
I am suffering from vertigo since 2 years. I got it checked by neurologist at Aurangabad. He treated but not cured. Pl. Help & treat.
I am a 38 year old defence personal. I am feeling a hissing sound in my left ear. I have been diagnosed by a doctor at ent nhi Kolkata. My ear were checked and found normal. Still sound is coming. A nostril spray was given by a doctor and advised to take steam.
Is there any solution for vertigo due to cervical . And neck pain along with headache on sides, base of neck.
I have been operated sinus 4 years back but it again happened and I have problem in breathing too, is this curable with medication or will be operated?
Hi I'm 20 years old whenever I try to sleep headache starts and not able to complete my sleep and in morning too I woke up at 6 and then dizziness whole day what's the cure!
I get cold and throat pain often. Also I have to rely on antibiotics to get well again. It takes very long to get well again. I cannot stand cold weather. I feel it is an immunity problem. This is the case since childhood.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.