Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul AmanYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering from soar throat, pain in body. Even my right eye is red. Taken paracetamol since Sunday. Fever is not there. But these symptoms are preventing me from doing regular work. Age 36.
I think my sore throat has been started due bathing just after coming from outside. I bathed just to clean the sweating.
Sir / Madam My wife who is 46 years old is having giddiness problem since last one and half month. When consulted with local doctor at Dhanbad, Jharkhand, Dr diagnised VERTIGO and prescribed medicine but even after taking medicine she still feels dizziness. As she is in PUNE alone and I am worried. Please advise what to do in the case of VERTIGO
Since a week m suffering cold even after consuming antibiotic tablets. Do you have any better solution. Because of this my nostrils getting blocked. Please recommend sum tablet, or if there is anything else you got.
I got two top front teeth removed one and a half months back. I am having pain in my mouth all day. General physician gave metrogyl gel and betadine gargle. One dentist gave flozen plus another dentist gave mobizox morning and evening but it is not helping. My dentist asked me to consult a neurologist and said it might be a sinus problem. But it does not seem to be a sinus problem. A colleague has suggested a doctor called manish bhargava in munirka. Neurologists are available near my office at nims hospital at lajpat nage. What should I do?
How to stop Snoring ? I have this problem for last 20 years . I am male -44 years . All family members gets disturbed with the noise I make and I really don't know what to do . Please guide.
Dear sir, during enjoying holi an amount of sand entered into my ear. Currently, same ear (left side) is jammed. I have problems to listen the vice. Pls suggest what should I do? Regards.
I'm 20 years old I have a throat pain I can't even speak for more tym. Please tell me any solutions. I can't even drink water properly.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Doctor, i'm having back pain (back to stomach) for quite a long time. Its getting increase after when I masturbate myself in bed. If I stopped maturation for few days, pain is much better. Also having problem with stomach that I can't eat spicy foods, if I did a liquid comes up from stomach to throat and have feeling like something stuck in throat to stomach, heat burning sensation from throat to stomach. Please advice.
I am having throat infection from last 5 years! So much medicine I have taken but no relief. After every 2-3 hr I need to do thick thick in my throat. What should I do?
Hello Dr. I am suffering acidity, after meal when I drink tea or some eat sweat, then make very acidity and feel in the throat. please take a best advice dr.
I am 46 years old man, infact I think I have used a nasal spray (otrivin) 3 days back, but now I feel my right ear has blocked & its seem that little water is inside, so, kindly advise me to get rid of this in this regards,
Sir, I am having throat pain. It started since two days. What should I do. Waiting for your advice. 1.
Positional vertigo also called bppv occurs when small debris of calcium particles falls in semicircular canals of inner ears.
This causes brief episodes of spinning for few seconds or a minute with a change in position.
This type of vertigo is curable completely with vestibular therapy.
For a detailed discussion of your symptoms kindly click on private consultation.