Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. AashokkumarYour feedback matters!
Of late my thigh and calf muscles have started twitching involuntarily. I have no BP nor am a diabetic. What is the reason and remedy.
I have backache which goes towards the leg and I am female. I have been suffering from this problem since last 4 months. Please suggest me. My age is 27 years old.
I have always getting right hand pain even I scan my hand in that there is no problem but am getting always pain shoulder to last finger why.
I am 33 year old female working in private sector. I experience severe backache and ache in both my arms when I have to get up in morning for office even if I take complete sleep. Due to this pain I can't get up on time and get extremely late for office. Please tell me some home remedy to get rid of this pain so that I can get up in morning easily on time.
Sir I am 20 years old a month ago I have pain in back side it was temporary any time it creates but from yesterday it was so paining what should I do for these problem.
I am 25 years old. I do regularly masturbate last 5years. Now small white substance present in my sperm. Now I want to know what is the small substance. Also suffering backbone pain, frequent urine, memory loss, testicle pain, sometime penis pain, joint pain, nausea, low fever. Now what I do. please suggest me.
My mother suffering with there left leg, she is facing a problem in his knee with swollen and lot of pain hardly to walk since last 4 months. Please suggest suitable medicine or oil to relief.
I have lower back pain problem kindly suggest what to do? Not for pain killer tablet s. Please advise.
Sir my mri suggestive of sypondylodiscitics with small abcess collection is this suggestive of spinal surgery to remove the abcess.
I m 29 year old man. Last one year I have realized that my body parts bubbling any time. Like some time my biceps twitch some times below the eye area twitch. Some times my body specially my hand & hand finger shivering. I feel like powerless my body. Like paralysis
I'm 19 years old I'm suffering from back bone pain since 3 months. I'm also suffering from butex pain if sit for more than 1 hour my beats are heating and getting pain.
I have been operated for disc prolapse 8 years back, recently I have been experiencing pain in low back again what precautions I should be taking and what treatment required to live pain free life.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, consult an experienced doctor for his advice.