Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.Thomas StephenYour feedback matters!
I have kid aged 1.3 years, when ever he had some junk food outside, he will get loose motions continuously for days together. Sometimes he feels burning there. Sometimes not. We used to apply easy nappy ointment also. So kindly Suggest a good homeopathy medicine for this. Thank you.
My daughter in law is 30 years old feeding her one year old baby. She is suffering from back pain fatigue and weakness. Vit. D estimation shows deficiency having 11.44 ng/ml value. Question is whether it will be safe for baby to prescribe Calcirol to my daughter in law. What will be the safest medicine.
I have a 18 months old son. He have brain infections during birth time. Now he has no devlopment. Can you help me.
Hello! We have a 9 months old baby and we want to feed her egg so how and which part we should feed her?
Sir, my daughter aged 5, taking Dr. Mercola multivitamin for children, which contains 2000 iu of vitamin d3, is it safe for my daughter, as she is india, Dr. Mercola says it is safe, please guide me. Thanks.
Hi, My son born on 10-APR-2016 with 34 weeks 6 days with weight of 1.96 kg, and as on today his weight is 2.9 kg. Can anyone suggest the best powder milk to continue the addition of breast feeding since some time my wife is not getting milk so we are in the situations to provide powder milk to baby so please suggest the best powder milk to provide my baby this stage if not available breast milk and also how long the same powder to continue and after that any changes required in the powder milk. Thanks.
My 5 week old baby is hardly sleeping. Either she is in half sleep or not sleeping most of the time. She sleeps for an average of 5 hrs a day and 3 hrs at night. Should I see a doctor for this?
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.