Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A Tamilselvi
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. A TamilselviYour feedback matters!
What is the best method to ensure birth control? We do use condom while having sex, but I don't know if it assures birth control 100%. Please help.
My wife monthly period is not complete at every month, hardly 2 days and very very less, please give solution.
How many times a women of 32 years age should have sex for conceiving a baby in case of pcod problem.
How much untreated sex disease present and how much untreated sex diseases prevent by a condom? Can we prevent gonoheria by a condom.
It is very common in females nowadays, i. E. More than 30 per cent of girls suffer from leucorrhoea and feel discomfort and pain. It may be mild to severe. In this condition,
Excessive whitish discharge comes from the vagina. The amount of discharge may increase due to vaginal infection or stds, and also it may disappear and reappear from time to time, this discharge can keep occurring for years in which case it becomes more yellow and foul-smelling.
Vaginal discharge is not abnormal, and causes of change in discharge include infection, malignancy, and hormonal changes. It sometimes occurs before a girl has her first period, and is considered a sign of puberty.
There are two types of leucorrhoea:
Physiological leucorrhoea. Discharge is slim in nature, sometime amount of secretion is increased. Its causes.
--in new born baby, due to mother's estrogen hormone.
Pathological leucorrhoea. Nature of discharge varies from slimy to thick bloody discharge with foul odour. It is the alarming sign for requirement of cleanliness and treatment. Its causes.
--infections; from fungus, parasites & bacteria.
--diabetes and anaemia.
--irritation of intra uterine contraceptive device.
- Whitish discharge from the vagina.
- Weak and tired.
- Pain in the lumbar region and the calves.
- Dragging sensation in the abdomen.
- Frequent headaches.
- Intense itching.
- Black patches under the eyes.
- Digestive disturbances.
Avoid greasy and fatty foods, spicy and sour foods, fried foods, and foods that you are allergic to. A balanced diet that includes high-fiber foods, essential nutrients, protein and carbohydrates, as well as healthy fats will help you keep yourself away from leucorrhoea.
Banana is too good for this condition.
Homoeopathic remedies are too good for this. A homoeopathic consultation is very necessary to find out the right remedy.
I got married one and half years ago. Now we are planning for a baby but even after 4 to 5 times intercourse without any precautions last month my wife got period this month also. What should we do. Kindly suggest.
Helo I am 30 years old boy and my wife is 28 years old girl. We married 45 days ago and my wife is pregnant from one month. My question is can we continue sex in these months if yes then tell me how long? Is it safe?
Children are born with juvenile and weak immune systems. Therefore, they have a tendency to get a high number of diseases, every one to two months. Children's immune systems start to develop not long after birth. The quantity of infections and allergies start to run down with time. When kids are in school, their rate of infections is generally the same as the rate for grown-ups. It is typical for a kid till the age of five to fall ill a few times per year. Thrice is still reasonable. If it goes beyond that, it classifies as a constant infection.
Most specialists are only concerned, if the child suffers from basic viral infections to more complicated ones and extreme bacterial diseases such as blood diseases and pneumonia. Bizarre infections or an expansion in the quantity of diseases after some time are other cautioning signs.
However, here are certain homeopathic cures that help build the immune system along with treating some of these serious issues:
- Allium Cepa: When there is watery release from the eyes along with a running nose, Allium Cepa is one of the best homeopathic medicines. It is ideal for infections that are weather-related. The eyes become red and are sensitive to light. The watery release from the nose is thin and harsh. In the meantime, the release from the eyes is a little thick.
- Arundo: At times when the symptoms start with extreme itching, Arundo is especially recommended and is one of the best homeopathic cures for constant infections in children. There is a great deal of itching and tingling in the nose, the eyes and on top of the mouth.
- Sulfur: This is the most common homeopathic medicine for skin infections with extreme itching and burning sensation. The skin usually stays dry and the patient gets relief by scratching it. Remaining tired all the time, having a sad and grimy looking skin, getting temptation for desserts and extreme warmth in the entire body are some symptoms for which Sulfur is selected.
- Arsenic Album: In situations where there is serious thirst and the child feels really weak, Arsenic Album is one of the best homeopathic medications for repetitive infections. There might be anxiety and uneasiness with alternate side effects of fever.
- Merc Sol: When the child does not feel comfortable in warm or cold surroundings, Merc Sol is extremely effective and is one of the best homeopathic medicines. There is a great amount of wheezing and watery release from the nose. The child feels worse in humid or wet climate. Increased sweating is another sign in order to take this medicine.
- Natrum Mur: In situations where there is a lot of sniffling and the symptoms begin with wheezing, Natrum Mur is very effective and is one of the best homeopathic medicines for repetitive infections. There is a lot of dryness of the mouth and mucous membrane.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!