Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.Surendran
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A.SurendranYour feedback matters!
I go to gym. My height is 5'4" my weight is 50kg. My figure 31.6, 26, 35 my friends say I m so thin. I do not look lyk im 22 I luk small. have small boobs. Does the boob size increase. Wat should I doto naturally increase my boob size according to my age and have good personality.
I am having some teeth problem. Problem is regarding colour, and they are yellowish, my parents say that I was usually having fever in my childhood, some doctors are saying colour can only b changed only using artificial caps three thousand rs per teeth. What should I do.
I am feeling low, worried about my family and my health as there are some symptoms that I am experiencing like headaches, dry eye, leg weakness, fatigue etc after my father was admitted in ER due to CABG and COPD in 6 months. Before that I was very healthy and happy and after this I am unable to concentrate always in tears and feeling different kind of pains which the doctors could not find out after having multiple tests and MRI of brain and spine. They say it is stress but I have symptoms like unstableness and dizziness sometimes. Is this all psychogenic and stress. What I can I do to get better. No medicine has helped so far.
Hello my husband is suffering from cold and low fever please suggest me good allopathic medicine for fast relief asap.
I am loosing hairs quickly. I went through vitamin B12 test. It came very low of 196. My haemoglobin is also very low. What should I do?
How to identify my skin type? Like whether ut is normal, oliy etc? And suggest me the best face creams, soaps and shampoo.
I want to lose weight to 60 kg ,that is 28 kg ,what should I follow. I go gym everyday but the results are very low.
Kidney stones have become a very common disease affecting millions of people worldwide. Kidney stones can be extremely painful. However, with advancements in medical science, this condition can be easily treated. So, you can put an end to all the angst and worry.
When we talk about stones, the first question that comes to the mind is, how can a stone form in one’s kidneys?
Kidney stones are formed when the minerals and salt in the fluid get deposited in the kidneys. Incidentally, kidney stones form twice as often in men as women and once you get a stone, you are at 50 % risk of getting another one.
Classification of kidney stones
Kidney stones are categorized into calcium containing or calcareous stones and non-calcareous stones.
Why do they form? the
You will be surprised but causal factor for most kidney stones is a nano-bacterial disease like a Helicobacter pylori infection along with peptic ulcer disease. This bacteria forms a calcium phosphate shell and around this further crystallization occurs mostly due to what we eat and a few other issues like Cystinuria and hyperoxaluria about which we are going to be talking in some detail.
- Hyperoxaluria is defined as excretion of oxalate in excess of 45 mg/day in the urine.
- This is a disorder when you have too much oxalate in your urine.
- Oxalate is a natural chemical in your body, and you can also ingest it via food like beets, rhubarb, spinach, chocolate, nuts, tea, wheat bran, strawberries, and soya foods.
- Actually, there is no known need for oxalate by the human body and it is normally eliminated as waste through the kidneys.
- But too much oxalate in your urine can cause serious problems like kidney stones. These stones form when the excess oxalate binds with calcium in the urine to form kidney stones.
- Apart from your diet, Hyperoxaluria can also be caused due to an intestinal disease like Crohn's, an inherited disorder and surgeries that cause an Ileal bypass or a short bowel syndrome, low calcium intake and other such factors.
- Sometimes hyperoxaluria may result from changes in the way kidneys handle normal amounts of body oxalate.
- Hyperoxaluria is found in about 20 percent of individuals with kidney stones and quick diagnosis and treatment of hyperoxaluria is important to the long-term health of your kidneys.
- Cystinuria is an inherited or genetic disorder that causes stones made of the amino acid cystine in your kidneys, bladder, and ureters.
- The first symptoms typically occur in young adults in their 20s and 30s and they continue life-long.
- Cystinuria has to be managed and treated properly otherwise it can be very painful and can have serious consequences which can damage your kidneys.
- It causes frequent stone formation which causes blockages in the kidneys and you may need repeated surgical procedures to get rid of them and this can impact kidney function over time.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!